Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is Cleary trying to make it on instagram and be like the other insta dads...... he wants to be at home with meg and the kids..... get a real mans job ffs !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She even begs for free stuff on her stories! “Can’t find any aqua wipes...” watch the company send her a box in the next few days.

Reactions: 1
She even begs for free stuff on her stories! “Can’t find any aqua wipes...” watch the company send her a box in the next few days.
Yeah that’s a great ad. Translates to “they’re really expensive, where can I find them cheaper/get freebies” just go to bloody Aldi like normal people !

Reactions: 2
I remember his posting about some 'exciting news' then I haven't seen him work a day since.

I’m not sure if it’s a filter she’s using but her baby still looks incredibly jaundice 🤔

Reactions: 3
I reckon it's the filter. The pics from the other day, he looked a normal complexion but, in today's stories, he is an extremely yellow colouring. I dont know why people "filter" their kids. Is their reality not good enough?
Screenshot_20200514-125428_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200514-125510_Instagram.jpg
2 days ago vs today!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But if she uses a filter that makes him look more jaundice she will get more messages and attention 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just about to say the same thing! She mentioned the other day that he was still jaundice, but that filter makes it look so much worse... she definitely does it for the attention!!!

She has a breastfeeding post up that should have Ad on it. As usual, a little #gifted at the end. They need reporting.

Reactions: 1
She has a breastfeeding post up that should have Ad on it. As usual, a little #gifted at the end. They need reporting.
The breastfeeding thing doesn’t really annoy me as I’ve seen it does previous on this thread for others but for the person who asked her for advice she should of told them to get support from somebody who’s actually trained. I know she’s fed all her children but that doesn’t make you trained. But just used it as an excuse to do a post like you said not even properly marked, if I had the energy I’d report they shouldn’t be able to get away with it really and clearly they’ve read this thread so how hard is it really?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.