Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can put when it’s not a bloody ad but can’t when it is an ad anyway so what was the point 😂
Exactly! Yet in this photo...
Screenshot_20200518-162117_Instagram.jpg
Blake's bike, the helmets, the changing bag and the blanket are all gifted, so should be AD. I also think the jellycat elephant teddy was gifted too but not entirely sure.

Reactions: 2
That poor baby in that seat .. he must’ve been in it for several hours while they walked and then played rounders! I hate that she acts like she knows EVERYTHING about parenting and influences people to buy things that aren’t safe. Get him in a flat pushchair !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Yet in this photo...
View attachment 133000
Blake's bike, the helmets, the changing bag and the blanket are all gifted, so should be AD. I also think the jellycat elephant teddy was gifted too but not entirely sure.
They clearly read here so why aren’t they doing it? I reckon ASA haven’t been in touch yet-probably not working at full capacity with the current situation-so they think they’re invincible at the moment!

That poor baby in that seat .. he must’ve been in it for several hours while they walked and then played rounders! I hate that she acts like she knows EVERYTHING about parenting and influences people to buy things that aren’t safe. Get him in a flat pushchair !!
Exactly this. At least say on the captions-these are the guidelines but this is why it works for our family-do not influence other people to make potentially harmful decisions for their new babies without stating the risks!

Seen Blake’s face today he defo was sulking over something on that walk

Also again saying how small the baby is 0-3 months

Screenshot_20200518-215122_Instagram.jpg
He has an AD with Tesco at the minute. No AD marked here. Do I report again?!

Would love to know how she approaches companies

I’m morbid Megan
I get meh tattas out on my stories to show everyone how much of a good mum I am
My likkle man is tiny
He no fit in clothes needs tiny sizes
Halli may and Blake are so clever at everything
Please gift us anything we would advertise it for you and declare it is an ad and gifted we promise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm baffled as to how a big company like tesco is using THEM for an ad. Mr and Mrs beige. I'm also disgusted at these brands using any thirsty wannabe influence during this time when they could gift to deserving people.
I know!! M&S have used them before too! 😲

They went to an m&s pr event
Loads were there
Nothing special
They probably begged for the freebies
I definitely think it was more of a paid gig. She even marked it as AD 😂. I just dont get a company like that, needing to use Megan for business! Did sales sky rocket after her ad? I doubt it!
Screenshot_20200518-223916_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200518-224003_Instagram.jpg

What I don’t understand is why in some photos baby Dawson looks completely orange like a baked bean but in others he’s got a normal beautiful complexion. In one of Megan’s posts I nearly commented to her about how his poor liver must be close to failure surely at that colour... is it for attention? I don’t understand?!

• Haha
What I don’t understand is why in some photos baby Dawson looks completely orange like a baked bean but in others he’s got a normal beautiful complexion. In one of Megan’s posts I nearly commented to her about how his poor liver must be close to failure surely at that colour... is it for attention? I don’t understand?!
I agree as the same filter they use makes everyone else in their family look insanely pale 🤔

Reactions: 3
Megan/Dean we all know you read here so just a couple of pointers:

1. Spell check and proof read your posts. It's just embarrassing. It's not even like words are spelt wrong sometimes you use the wrong word completely 🤦‍♀️

2. Stop using that bloody car seat push chair other than for a short car journey. They are not meant to be used for proper walks just a quick run in and out the car on school run or the shop etc. Like a 5 minute job. Your baby CANNOT stay in it for 2 hours like you have suggested. It's 30 minutes tops. And they should be laid flat when not in the car. Surely someone who makes out they are so clued up on parenting should know this. I'm not being extreme when I say you're putting your baby at risk of DEATH by doing what you are doing. Also that stupid blanket wrap thing that you use should NOT be used in the car. Nothing should be added to a car seat at all other than a blanket over the top and that one clearly goes in the seat behind him and wraps around. It's like you're not bothered if your children die, the risks you are taking. I'm sure that's obviously not true so PLEASE follow the guidelines and stop putting your child at risk and encouraging others to do the same!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Megan/Dean we all know you read here so just a couple of pointers:

1. Spell check and proof read your posts. It's just embarrassing. It's not even like words are spelt wrong sometimes you use the wrong word completely 🤦‍♀️

2. Stop using that bloody car seat push chair other than for a short car journey. They are not meant to be used for proper walks just a quick run in and out the car on school run or the shop etc. Like a 5 minute job. Your baby CANNOT stay in it for 2 hours like you have suggested. It's 30 minutes tops. And they should be laid flat when not in the car. Surely someone who makes out they are so clued up on parenting should know this. I'm not being extreme when I say you're putting your baby at risk of DEATH by doing what you are doing. Also that stupid blanket wrap thing that you use should NOT be used in the car. Nothing should be added to a car seat at all other than a blanket over the top and that one clearly goes in the seat behind him and wraps around. It's like you're not bothered if your children die, the risks you are taking. I'm sure that's obviously not true so PLEASE follow the guidelines and stop putting your child at risk and encouraging others to do the same!!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

He is literally never at work anymore! I wonder if he’s been furloughed 🤨 how on earth do they afford to live? Can influencers claim the self employed grant the government has just brought in?

Reactions: 1
I’m actually bored of reporting them to the asa 🤣 it’s not even the occasional unmarked ad it’s every bloody time they post! Every day I could find at least 2 between the both of the absolute wet wipes!
And the poor baby every morning being recorded, the slow camera pan and rubbing him grates on me MORE THAN THE BUMP RUBBING 🤯 get me off this planet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am a thousand percent sure they stopped posting because they were being investigated by dwp. I reported her a while back as I knew she wasn’t declaring her income and they’re probably claiming benefits too.

Reactions: 3
I am a thousand percent sure they stopped posting because they were being investigated by dwp. I reported her a while back as I knew she wasn’t declaring her income and they’re probably claiming benefits too.
Yes probably all sorts of tax credits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.