Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but does that family actually pay for anything they need??? Their food shopping is an ad, their child’s bike gear gifted, snacks gifted, house decor gifted- the list goes on! But what I’m most baffled about is the latest gifted coat... why would she accept a coat when it’s mid may? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Accepts anything as long as it’s free 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but does that family actually pay for anything they need??? Their food shopping is an ad, their child’s bike gear gifted, snacks gifted, house decor gifted- the list goes on! But what I’m most baffled about is the latest gifted coat... why would she accept a coat when it’s mid may? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Accepts anything as long as it’s free 🙃
most of their newborns stuff gifted! I bet they wouldn’t be able to afford 3 kids if it wasn’t for Instagram!

Reactions: 1
Smug faces in the new coats. And again, not marked as ad. He also posted the graco rocker today, which is also an ad. When I figure out how to do it, I'm reporting them. The rules apply to EVERYONE. They can't just decided they're not applicable to them. And they can't play dumb, like they didnt know. Even if they'd been living under a rock and didnt know ASA/ CMA guidelines, it's been mentioned here repeatedly. We know they read here, yet still refuse to label stuff properly. They're desperately trying to make this a career so they need to do it legally. Maybe if enough of us report it, they'll have to listen.

Reactions: 2
Smug faces in the new coats. And again, not marked as ad. He also posted the graco rocker today, which is also an ad. When I figure out how to do it, I'm reporting them. The rules apply to EVERYONE. They can't just decided they're not applicable to them. And they can't play dumb, like they didnt know. Even if they'd been living under a rock and didnt know ASA/ CMA guidelines, it's been mentioned here repeatedly. We know they read here, yet still refuse to label stuff properly. They're desperately trying to make this a career so they need to do it legally. Maybe if enough of us report it, they'll have to listen.
I reported them last week it was quite easy on the ASA website I’ve never done it before, I got an email saying it had been acknowledged but not heard anything since! Willing to keep reporting though, fed up of influencers flouting the rules. I work a very normal 9-5 job and if I didn’t do my job properly I wouldn’t be there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I reported them last week it was quite easy on the ASA website I’ve never done it before, I got an email saying it had been acknowledged but not heard anything since! Willing to keep reporting though, fed up of influencers flouting the rules. I work a very normal 9-5 job and if I didn’t do my job properly I wouldn’t be there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fab, I'm going to do it now!

You're right, it was very easy. I reported them both for the coats and I reported Dean for sharing the Graco rocker in his stories and not declaring it as ad (or even a gift!). Wonder how far back you can complain about 🤔😂

You're right, it was very easy. I reported them both for the coats and I reported Dean for sharing the Graco rocker in his stories and not declaring it as ad (or even a gift!). Wonder how far back you can complain about 🤔😂
The more complaints they get surely they have to properly look in to them!

0A264D87-67EB-4ED0-92EF-8B7BC4125BE7.jpeg
Using the hashtags to get attention again ...nicubaby. I know he spent a handful of days there but there’s just no need. So many parents with really poorly babies who may click the hashtag looking for support and they find this family 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If it’s an ad do they have to declare every time they use it in a post? (Sorry don’t know much about it) Have had to unfollow them both. Pretty clear they only had the 3rd baby because they don’t have to buy anything for him, everything is gifted to them. Can’t understand why he is never at work, even before the lockdown he was always at home, seemed to go to every pregnancy appointment with her.

Reactions: 4
If it’s an ad do they have to declare every time they use it in a post? (Sorry don’t know much about it) Have had to unfollow them both. Pretty clear they only had the 3rd baby because they don’t have to buy anything for him, everything is gifted to them. Can’t understand why he is never at work, even before the lockdown he was always at home, seemed to go to every pregnancy appointment with her.
Think I’m gonna unfollow him too-it’s either the kid on the bike (I can watch my own kids ride their bike) or he reposts her stories 🙄

If it’s an ad do they have to declare every time they use it in a post?
Yep, for a year! So essentially, almost every photo they post should have ad on it, as almost everything they have has been "gifted" to them.
Screenshot_20200517-113831_Instagram.jpg
This photo on her stories today should be marked as AD because the Graco bouncer, comforter and sensory attachment on the bouncer, were all sent to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve reported also several times I’ve noticed them flouting the rules

I’ve also reported them to the dwp as I feel they’re not declaring this income

they need to be careful as they will have lots of investigating going on now

I’ve also emailed Kellogg’s this stories of dean

I can’t bare them

get jobs

get your kids off the internet and love your life

I’m surprised they don’t document the times they have intercourse and use the bathroom for content

that baby is just a prop in their online validation games

sick sick people

if I was them i would be careful what I post

it wouldn’t take a genius to find out where they send their kids to school etc

any sick individual could easily do that

worrying

Reactions: 10
View attachment 132011Using the hashtags to get attention again ...nicubaby. I know he spent a handful of days there but there’s just no need. So many parents with really poorly babies who may click the hashtag looking for support and they find this family 🙄
They're disgusting. He was in NICU for 2 days because of jaundice. That wont even compare to what some poor parents are going through.

’ve also reported them to the dwp as I feel they’re not declaring this income
There'll be no way they'll be declaring financial earnings from ads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sure it should. I’ve reported them again , hopefully they will learn how to promote stuff correctly one day.

I'm reporting the bike stuff now. 20 stories today featuring frogbike. Not one marked as ad (or even spon!)
The ASA will be sick of hearing from me 😂. I wonder if they have someone they can complain to about me 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve reported also several times I’ve noticed them flouting the rules

I’ve also reported them to the dwp as I feel they’re not declaring this income

they need to be careful as they will have lots of investigating going on now

I’ve also emailed Kellogg’s this stories of dean

I can’t bare them

get jobs

get your kids off the internet and love your life

I’m surprised they don’t document the times they have intercourse and use the bathroom for content

that baby is just a prop in their online validation games

sick sick people

if I was them i would be careful what I post

it wouldn’t take a genius to find out where they send their kids to school etc

any sick individual could easily do that

worrying
I know exactly where they live (I live within 5/10 minutes of them so it’s not hard just from what they share ) and there Is only one primary school within walking distance of them. I have reported them to HMRC and given the address that I am 99% sure is theres

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.