Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tescos ad 🙄 no surprise really, as he has been there every day. Hes having a nightmare posting it. All in the wrong order. Then it came down. Then up again (still in wrong order). Dont even get me started on the spelling🤦🏼‍♀️ . Not very professional. Do Tesco's not approve ads before they are posted?
At least it is clearly marked 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Tescos ad 🙄 no surprise really, as he has been there every day. Hes having a nightmare posting it. All in the wrong order. Then it came down. Then up again (still in wrong order). Dont even get me started on the spelling🤦🏼‍♀️ . Not very professional. Do Tesco's not approve ads before they are posted?
At least it is clearly marked 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
How are these people getting ads. I bet they go begging to companies. I know a few who do that, send emails to every man and his dog tryna get ads and freebies. These 2 will be the same.

Reactions: 1
How are these people getting ads. I bet they go begging to companies. I know a few who do that, send emails to every man and his dog tryna get ads and freebies. These 2 will be the same.
I know!! Do tescos really need Dean to advertise for them? What gain do they see when these small instagramers post crappy stories?

• Haha
Should she be using the Doona as a pram? I was under the understanding it’s basically a car seat with wheels 🤔 so I thought small babies shouldn’t be kept in the car seat for prolonged periods of time? I may be wrong and it’s more of a ‘pram’ than I think but this is just my understanding

Reactions: 3
Should she be using the Doona as a pram? I was under the understanding it’s basically a car seat with wheels 🤔 so I thought small babies shouldn’t be kept in the car seat for prolonged periods of time? I may be wrong and it’s more of a ‘pram’ than I think but this is just my understanding
I hate them with a passion. I would never have one as my only 'pram' both mine had big, comfy silver cross prams because babies should be laid out flat and have room to move.

• Heart
I'm more shocked they bought it themselves but it is on the cheap side pram wise. Don't get the logic of her getting it because she baby wears a lot... I think they still should be in a comfy pram when not tho but maybe that's all their budget could afford. Her account is so boring. She lives such a mundane life.

Reactions: 2
I would understand the logic behind her getting one if she drove so was in and out of the car all day but to my knowledge she doesn’t 🤔 seems to me like she’s bought it because it’s the ‘done’ thing on the gram!

Reactions: 1
Been reading this thread for ages now so thought I’d finally hop on 😂 has anyone noticed since coming back she’s done no talking stories and barely any hashtags on her photos hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm more shocked they bought it themselves but it is on the cheap side pram wise. Don't get the logic of her getting it because she baby wears a lot... I think they still should be in a comfy pram when not tho but maybe that's all their budget could afford. Her account is so boring. She lives such a mundane life.
I could’ve sworn I saw a post months ago that they were gifted it !

Reactions: 2
They're very quick to shout when somethings "NOT AN AD". Shame they dont make it so clear when it is an ad.
You could well be right. They like to sneaky "gifts" in to stories so they disappear after 24hrs.

Been reading this thread for ages now so thought I’d finally hop on 😂 has anyone noticed since coming back she’s done no talking stories and barely any hashtags on her photos hahah
I've noticed this too! And companies arent being tagged on pics either. Maybe she thinks if she doesnt tag them, they dont need #ad. Hes worse than her though. Definitely desperate for insta fame. Look at this pic from a while ago
Screenshot_20200512-181002_Instagram.jpg
Now, theres no way thats to let followers know which brands they use. It's done in the hope that brands will see it and send free tit. Even Walkers crisps 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
They're very quick to shout when somethings "NOT AN AD". Shame they dont make it so clear when it is an ad.

You could well be right. They like to sneaky "gifts" in to stories so they disappear after 24hrs.

I've noticed this too! And companies arent being tagged on pics either. Maybe she thinks if she doesnt tag them, they dont need #ad. Hes worse than her though. Definitely desperate for insta fame. Look at this pic from a while ago
View attachment 128622
Now, theres no way thats to let followers know which brands they use. It's done in the hope that brands will see it and send free tit. Even Walkers crisps 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂 he even tagged lucozade 😂😂 then again I always say he's thirsty...

I wouldn't be surprised!

Does he ever take that hat off? A few months back... no actually a few weeks back I used to like the pair of them but my god I’ve seen the light - they are so beige and boring! How they have so many followers I don’t know. And I totally agree with the person who said they must beg for brand deals!

And does he ever go to work? He definitely hadn't been furloughed however seems to have only worked for about a week since Dawson was born (which of course they both made a big deal about!)

He works in a factory local to where he lives , has been open the whole time this has been going on.. don’t know why he never seems to be there? In a reply to a comment she stated she thought a baby could be left in a car seat for 2 hours?! She was quickly corrected by someone saying no it’s actually 30 minutes!

• Wow
Another post not marked as ad. At the end she mentions the loveboo stuff is gifted but it needs to be AD at the beginning of the post. The Dunelm bedding that's tagged should also be AD. They NEVER learn. Wonder If the My First Years and The White Company stuff was was purchased or gifted? (I also don't think an 8 week old needs a dressing gown, especially coming in to summer but, that's just opinion 😄 )

• Haha
My god. They’ve always been boring but right now they need to get off Instagram with their tit content.

He works in a factory local to where he lives , has been open the whole time this has been going on.. don’t know why he never seems to be there? In a reply to a comment she stated she thought a baby could be left in a car seat for 2 hours?! She was quickly corrected by someone saying no it’s actually 30 minutes!
He works at Kellogg’s so a key worker role - I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d lost his job after moaning constantly about having to go. I wouldn’t be impressed if I was his employer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.