Life with the austins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needed to step away from the nastiness she has replied to one of the comments 🤔 What nastiness? Genuinely so puzzled by them.
Nastiness 😂 factual information isn't being nasty. Jesus christ, maybe it was her conscience getting the better of her.

Reactions: 1
You dont declare ads properly!!!!
You hashtagged covid19baby
Thats not nasty. That is fact.

Reactions: 4
Nastiness 😂 factual information isn't being nasty. Jesus christ, maybe it was her conscience getting the better of her.
I’m just not here for it if they are like this with 15,000 followers I dread to think of the performance we’ll have when they have double that (god forbid)

• Haha
She was drinking pineapple juice to bring on premature labour , what’s wrong with her ? Sick sick cow

Reactions: 3
I’m just not here for it if they are like this with 15,000 followers I dread to think of the performance we’ll have when they have double that (god forbid)
Its beyond me why they have 15k let alone imagining double that following them. They are boring. And desperate to be insta famous, as we can see from the lengths they go to for content. How do people not see it 😬

Izmi baby carrier ‘her new best friend’ on stories. They have a partnership with them it’s in highlights, nothing declared 🤷🏻‍♀️

At least 3 spelling mistakes or words not making sense in her latest post? I’m sorry but how hard is it to read back over a short post and check it makes sense? I would be so embarrassed .. and more stories using products which have been gifted alongside a campaign they’ve worked on. How hard is it to do it properly ?

Reactions: 2
At least 3 spelling mistakes or words not making sense in her latest post? I’m sorry but how hard is it to read back over a short post and check it makes sense? I would be so embarrassed .. and more stories using products which have been gifted alongside a campaign they’ve worked on. How hard is it to do it properly ?
I thought the same, it hurt my head to try read 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or maybe Dean could give things a quick read over for her before she posts it?

They seem to think the rules dont apply to them. Pointing out they are not complying with official guidelines is "nasty" apparently. The ASA, CMA and gov.uk all make it very clear. People are reported for it all the time, you'd think they wouldnt want to risk that happening 🤔

I thought the same, it hurt my head to try read 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or maybe Dean could give things a quick read over for her before she posts it?
So true! Or if not Dean then surely someone she knows could check it over for her. It drives me crazy! Also she always uses ‘your’ when it should be ‘you’re’. Makes me want to do a Ross from friends 🤣

I think dyslexia was mentioned at some stage but, they're both that bad and I reckon its unlikely both are dyslexic. Instagramers often cry "dyslexic" when grammar or spelling is pointed out. The same way they all shout "anxiety, be kind" when they're called out for shady advertising. Hard to know what the truth is.
(Personally, I dont believe shes dyslexic. Some of what she posts is absolutely fine and, from what I am aware, dyslexia doesnt come and go.)

Reactions: 5
So true! Or if not Dean then surely someone she knows could check it over for her. It drives me crazy! Also she always uses ‘your’ when it should be ‘you’re’. Makes me want to do a Ross from friends 🤣
Grate is what gets on my nerves....oh and the fact they both re post each other’s stories - why do I want to see everything twice?!

How many trips to the shop do they need?? I thought the rules were as infrequent as possible 🤔🤔🤔

How many trips to the shop do they need?? I thought the rules were as infrequent as possible 🤔🤔🤔
If Dean drives there’s absolutely no excuse why he can’t be going once a week only!

Here we go again with the expensive Izmi baby carriers NOT DECLARED! It infuriates me because new mums out there will see this and feel lousy that they might not be able to afford these £80+ carriers 😡 I’m reporting to the ASA!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She hasn't got her tits out yet, I hope reading this has made her realise we dont need to see them. Woopie doo you breast feed, you don't need to shove it in our faces !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.