Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another story about olives bodily functions!! why does she have to share that?? If she really wants to keep it real, why cant she just say, "nightmare bath and bedtime and still have the house to clean!"
She shares far too much personal information about those kids
Oh my god I know. That’s two shits this week Olive’s had that we all know about. Can’t imagine telling my followers when my kids have done a poo or “pooh”. First of all, that’s your child, have a bit of respect for her. Secondly, none of your followers want to know about your kids tit.

Reactions: 7
I’m all for instilling confidence in your children but Ainsley will bring them up thinking the sun shines out of their arse.

Reactions: 1
I got blocked along time ago but the thing that annoyed me about her and one day of winter, was that the children are unruly! What ever happened to discipline and boundaries? This whole 'gentle parenting' just seems like a cop out and they just run riot.
I think I remember Pea (one day of winter) posting something along the lines of this in an insta post - something about Raven breaking plates but instead of telling her ‘no’ or making Raven aware she was doing something wrong she said she used a gentle parenting approach and just went out and bought plates she couldn’t break! Children need to be set boundaries and told when they’re doing something wrong, so they grow up learning how to take care of and respect their belongings and their surroundings. She seems to make out that any parent who takes the regular approach of saying ‘no’ is wrong and aren’t as good a parent as anyone who uses this ‘gentle parenting’ lark - really annoys me!!

I think I remember Pea (one day of winter) posting something along the lines of this in an insta post - something about Raven breaking plates but instead of telling her ‘no’ or making Raven aware she was doing something wrong she said she used a gentle parenting approach and just went out and bought plates she couldn’t break! Children need to be set boundaries and told when they’re doing something wrong, so they grow up learning how to take care of and respect their belongings and their surroundings. She seems to make out that any parent who takes the regular approach of saying ‘no’ is wrong and aren’t as good a parent as anyone who uses this ‘gentle parenting’ lark - really annoys me!!
This drives me bat tit. You can’t say no, raise your voice, discipline a child nowadays, as somehow you’ll cause them to become murderous pyschopaths when they’re older 🙄

Reactions: 6
I remember when the children were younger, she used to keep using "poohnami" when there had been an explosion of, well....you know..
She is not the only insta mum to use that and it drives me mad.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This drives me bat tit. You can’t say no, raise your voice, discipline a child nowadays, as somehow you’ll cause them to become murderous pyschopaths when they’re older 🙄

Ridiculous isn’t it? I hate having to raise my voice to my Son and I do feel awful when I have to tell him off, but kids need to be taught that they can’t just run riot around the house colouring on walls and breaking things - my niece and nephew are like this, my sister in law cannot be bothered to ‘parent’ them properly and just laughs and shrugs things off when they do things, they’re an absolute nightmare and her own mother has even refused to look after them because of how bad they are! I would be gutted if my Mum said she couldn’t have my Son over at her house because his behaviour is that bad, but I’ve taught my little boy he has to take care of things that we own and has to do the same when he visits other people’s houses!

I remember when the children were younger, she used to keep using "poohnami" when there had been an explosion of, well....you know..
She is not the only insta mum to use that and it drives me mad.

Her frequent use of the word Pooh, drives me up the wall, it makes her come across so childish!

I've unfollowed one day of winter. Gentle parenting does not mean letting your child do whatever the hell they want! Her posts about it come across as very preachy & self righteous. She also is another one who constantly has her phone in the poor kid's face!! Ainsley needs a dictionary, her spelling etc makes me cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I practice gentle parenting. But I absolutely would not let my child draw on walls or break tit constantly. I allow them to explore and experiment but the word ‘no’ is definitely used! And it’s needed to help teach boundaries - imagine a child growing up never being told no?! How entitled and self righteous would they be? I’m 100% behind the principles of gentle parenting but it’s so important to teach children they aren’t alone in the world, they are important but not the only important person, consideration for others is part of being a decent human. Life of pea and others latching onto gentle parenting and preaching to everyone as if they’re the next Ghandi seen to be glossing over this and just letting their kids run amok. And as for ainsley, well she just doesn’t have a clue 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bored of one day of winter. Tragic what’s happened to her but I’m frankly sick of seeing her tit in her child’s mouth. Absolutely NO NEED.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Bored of one day of winter. Tragic what’s happened to her but I’m frankly sick of seeing her tit in her child’s mouth. Absolutely NO NEED.
Same. I breastfed both my boys for 6 months/ 8 months with the youngest and never felt the need to take pictures of it.

FFS Ainsley can’t even pronounce poll! There’s no hope for those kids!

Couldn’t agree more

Part of the reason why I unfollowed - not against breastfeeding at all, but posting photos doing so on a public account, is just not something I can get on board with!

Well it would be a bit pointless as she never seems to lose any weight. Apparently, she's been doing Slimming World and Couch25K for months and yet there's no difference!

Slimming world is cooking everything from Scratch and not using Gousto or Hello fresh Ainsley 😂 she never seems to be on plan, why on earth does she think people will follow her on a dieting/slimming account?

Well it would be a bit pointless as she never seems to lose any weight. Apparently, she's been doing Slimming World and Couch25K for months and yet there's no difference!

It’s so easy to lose weight on SW if you follow the plan correctly, I’ve done it twice and lost over 2 stone in 5 months for my wedding, she’s obviously not sticking to it, I think she realises SW accounts are popular and is just trying to jump on the bandwagon there

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm sure when she followed SW before she mainly bought the iceland ready meals, hardly inspiring to follow 😬 I could have the wrong account though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her stories are always so cringeworthy..the pulling/flipping/stroking her hair drives me mad! Also why does she always put her hand down her top? Seems so strange to do that in public or when filming yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.