Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think it must be so weird for him (and other children of the instamums) - just sat in your car talking to your phone!

Reactions: 4
Good god Fish goujons out for lunch then afters then those kids have a huge plate of spag bowl for tea. Omg 😮

Reactions: 2
It is the incorrect use of "defiantly" which winds me up!! I know it's been mentioned lots of times, we are pretty sure she reads this thread, so why would she not learn from it? I truly don't think she realises how stupid it makes her look.

Reactions: 10
Bored already of the 3 posts a week for her 5 min jog in the morning and slimming world recipes . Bring on 2 weeks time when the freakshakes are back .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is the incorrect use of "defiantly" which winds me up!! I know it's been mentioned lots of times, we are pretty sure she reads this thread, so why would she not learn from it? I truly don't think she realises how stupid it makes her look.
This is partly why I unfollowed her about 3 years ago. Had to stop myself correcting her 🤣

Don’t start me on this, how the hell do these people get brands working with them when they can’t even bleeping spell. It proper gets on my tits.
DEF-IN-NIT-LY it’s literally spelt how it sounds ffs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t start me on this, how the hell do these people get brands working with them when they can’t even bleeping spell. It proper gets on my tits.

You definitely have to spell it correctly to be able to give her grief 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Definitely......sort of 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You definitely have to spell it correctly to be able to give her grief [emoji6]
I was saying how can you spell it ‘defiantly’ when it doesnt even sound like that and it’s a different word lol frustration of how you can spell something so wrong!

Reactions: 3
This is going to sound really nasty as they are only innocent children but her kids really bleeping annoy me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got blocked along time ago but the thing that annoyed me about her and one day of winter, was that the children are unruly! What ever happened to discipline and boundaries? This whole 'gentle parenting' just seems like a cop out and they just run riot.

Reactions: 9
I got blocked along time ago but the thing that annoyed me about her and one day of winter, was that the children are unruly! What ever happened to discipline and boundaries? This whole 'gentle parenting' just seems like a cop out and they just run riot.
She’s too thick to understand gentle parenting and uses it as an excuse to let her unruly kids do what they want. Real gentle parenting uses different ways of discipline but THERE IS STILL DISCIPLINE

Why do those kids need the tv on every time they eat at the table. No conversation. Very sad.

Reactions: 2
Another story about olives bodily functions!! why does she have to share that?? If she really wants to keep it real, why cant she just say, "nightmare bath and bedtime and still have the house to clean!"
She shares far too much personal information about those kids

Reactions: 1
Why does she always spell poo as pooh???? OMG it’s so annoying. We’re not reading Winnie the Pooh ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.