Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liarliarliar

There is also nothing ‘mighty’ about Oakley. Wonder what cringey thing she will say about Olive.
‘Little did I realise I had a craving’ 😂😂😂
Hahahaha!! “Little did I know there was a little seed growing into a full blown cheese board with Italian meats, crackers and the sassiest Olive’s you ever did see” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Slimming world going well again with the donuts! My suggestion:

Life with Oaks and Olive #3: Boss bae Ainsley Gray, more couch than 5 K, Maccies all the way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Noname123

Chatty Member
She’s making out like she discovered Cornwall like Christopher Columbus. Lots of people have been visiting for years and years babe. Just because we don’t harp on about it for weeks, do a daily countdown and film every second of our trip doesn’t mean you discovered the county yourself. “Forever influencing people to visit Cornwall” 😂😭😭😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 this definitely goes straight into the top ten annoying things she’s ever said.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Pumpkinandrose

I think we've taken the weight comments too fair, as a plus sized woman myself I am sad to read some of the comments on here lately. The issue I, and many others had was her photoshopping and lying about her weight. So I don't think guessing her size and calling her names is very mature. Please don't attack me and say I'm an ainsley defender because I've been apart of this thread for a while but as much as I dislike ainsley and the way she behaves. I can see how she gets into the photoshopping loop when people are so quick to make jokes about you when you're plus sized.
I wish she would just be true to herself and own her weight or do something about it. Not go to the gym one day and have a McDonalds the next. She needs to start being consistent and honest if she wants to build a career being an "influencer" (hate that word) and ainsley if you do read this thread, which we all know you must do, please stop putting your phone in your families faces every second. You dont need to update everyone on what you're doing, just be there in the moment!! And please give your husband a break because I've never seen anyone smile less than him. For someone who's obsessed with insta worthy photos, I worry that the ones of him posted up, must be him looking his happiest so I dread what the others look like!
Please try to live your life truly, and stop acting so fake. A lot more people would have respect if you were honest!

Reactions: 26

Noname123

Chatty Member
Love how she says in her caption “just a gentle reminder to always trust your mama instincts” oh thanks for the reminder hun. If my lifeless child flopped into my bedroom I’d carry on getting dressed and nip downstairs for a cuppa if you hadn’t have gently reminded me xxx

Reactions: 25

Asyouwere

Hey hey hey now...say what you like about Ainsley but leave the castle alone.
I'm from Derby. We do refer to it as "the castle" and I can walk to it from Alvaston in about 15 minutes. Not that I think she walks it.

As you were 😂

Reactions: 23

Pumpkinandrose

She is coming across and such a middle class wanker. First shes been gifted clothes and food for the kids. But now shes had a holiday and a festival ticket!! What about the families out there who are working all the hours they can to provide for their children. I know far too many lovely people who just get by even tho they work full time. I dont understand how people like ainsley, the meldrums, mod, brummy mummy etc are the ones who get all the free stuff when they can afford it themselves! Some people would do anything for a free hello fresh box to take the pressure off and have a little bit of extra money that week, never mind a free holiday or day out!
Honestly makes me sick. I dont know how these influencers can say that's fair.
The class divide is even worse now a days.

Babe123xx

Ainsley lets be honest hun. Your 4 year old who can’t string a sentence together at the best of times, did not say that to you.

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
She’ll also have to go back to a proper job once she doesn’t have the days off with kids anymore won’t she!
You mean...putting on a market 2 or 3 times a year, eating cake, and influencing people to visit Cornwall ISN'T a proper job??? I'm shooketh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Noname123

Chatty Member
Over the past few weeks I have thought this thread about Ainsley has been a bit harsh but today she really has proven what an she really is. Your child was / is seriously ill Ainsley. Put your phone down for one day and be present for her instead of putting a huge paragraph on Instagram telling people to trust their motherly instinct. Be a real mother and stop sharing absolutely every personal aspect of your child’s life in front of thousands of strangers to gain approval and sympathy of a few “influencers”. What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

liarliarliar

“Little did we know there was a tiny acorn turning into a mighty oak in my belly”

Why does she talk like this it literally makes me cringe so much I feel sick! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Charl27

I have to say I didn’t get the whole ‘trust your mama instincts’ her child was lifeless, grey and sweating. That was a clear sign something was wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pink girl

I have followed this thread for a while now . I personally am a bigger girl and used to look up to Ainsley in some way. I am now so frustrated that I was sucked into this fake Instagram page. Photoshoping images to appear more insta worthy is not the genuine image I was sold . Please be honest , if this is your job , it should be professional and real. I believe her oversharing has meant it's hard to keep up appearances. Especially as nobody has a perfect insta life. It seems like she is trying to prove to her audience she is happy ,wealthy ,in love , whereas if this was true it would come across naturally in stories and photos . Not in set up paid adverts where they either look miserable or forced to smile . Unfollowed .

Life is for living, not selling your soul for a paid Johnson's baby ad

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I also think she’s hyped up what happened- if that were the case she would have been kept in longer and like someone else said they would have cannulated her- and any notmal
Human ( regardless of being a mother) finds an unresponsive child - you call 999- you yell in the street begging neighbours for help, you throw them in the car and drive the 7 minutes to a and e! You do not find a thermometer- you can tell a child is too hot by touching them ( if you know your child well!) and call 111!!!!!! I honestly worry about those kids! UNFOLLOW people- then she will have to go back to “normal” life - and start to parent!
When my 2year old was unresponsive, following a few visits to the GP, being told it’s a cold...my ‘mama instincts’ led me to pick up my other child and run barefoot to the neighbours to bang on the door, shouting and leaving her there, so she did not witness her poorly sister/ambulance.
My husband used his ‘daddy instincts’ to call an ambulance and use first aid knowledge while we waited. I ended up at the hospital in my husband’s slippers that were 6 sizes too big!
Our daughter was ok in the end, bless the NHS and wonderful staff...at no point did I think to even text immediate family until I knew what was going on.
How can you broadcast, to thousands, an image of your child in that state without knowing they are going to be ok? Thank the instincts of the medical staff that ensured Olive was ok.
I am saddened at the money over morals attitude of these influencers, how are people commenting and not questioning the ethics of these ‘mama instincts ‘ that led to thinking of engagement boosting before comforting your own child?!

Missoula18

Chatty Member
"We were practically first at the scene of an awful motorbike accident this afternoon...."

Let me guess - the first thing she did was to go and find a thermometer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gemma87

Bored of one day of winter. Tragic what’s happened to her but I’m frankly sick of seeing her tit in her child’s mouth. Absolutely NO NEED.

• Sick
‘I’m her mother so I can do as I please’ what a fantastic attitude to parenting; I suspect it’s this know-it-all, superior attitude that has contributed to her four old starting school unable to say a coherent sentence!

• Heart

Pointofview

Don’t start me on this, how the hell do these people get brands working with them when they can’t even fucking spell. It proper gets on my tits.
DEF-IN-NIT-LY it’s literally spelt how it sounds ffs.

You definitely have to spell it correctly to be able to give her grief 😉

• Haha

MoT

I was totally shocked & then angry with what I saw yesterday. No mother in their right mind would think to take photos at a moment like that. Any mother that was truly shaken by what had happened wouldn’t sit down to compose a post & story for Instagram. To top it off, why choose today (when you should be giving all your thoughts & time to Olive) to sit & up your engagement.
The world of SM is a truly f up place. I really don’t want to live in a world where you’re thinking about taking photos of your poorly child in the back on an ambulance, or where you feel the need to tell the world & link it from your business page what’s been going on.
Overshare your kids, insta the f out of them. When they have NO choice & NO UNDERSTANDING of what is being done with/with them .... But hide yourself because you’re not happy with yourself.
Totally ridiculous. Absolutely & totally ridiculous behaviour.

• Heart