Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, did anyone see whether Ainsley congratulated her old instamummy friend Chelsea Horne (the.london.mum) on her baby no3 pregnancy announcement? They used to be so chummy, but I can imagine Ainsley being a bit bitter towards the announcement.
I’ve just had a nose I can’t see any likes of comments from Ainsley. I bet she’s seething with jealousy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have been enjoying this thread and “popping on” to view the stories mentioned and join in the cringing.....until today......she has blocked me! I don’t follow her, never commented, never liked anything. So she must have searched through whoever has viewed her stories and blocked anyone not following her. Think this thread might just be touching a nerve 😂
She did that to me too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How beggy can she be . Why does she deserve a new table for free what has she done 😱 nothing makes me sick , buy one like everyone else and stop begging for stuff

Reactions: 3
Out of interest, did anyone see whether Ainsley congratulated her old instamummy friend Chelsea Horne (the.london.mum) on her baby no3 pregnancy announcement? They used to be so chummy, but I can imagine Ainsley being a bit bitter towards the announcement.
I've got a feeling Ainsley put it on her stories but I might be wrong and it might have been someone else?

Surely its not just me who's mortified at the price shes paid for only two chairs!😳 I got a wood table, four chairs, and delivery for just under £300! And she paid that for two chairs, shocking
She has to spend her money on something when she gets her kids gifted clothes, toys, books, bath products, paint for a 24 hour project, a short stay break, free food and Lord only knows what else. Saw someone flogging cheese once. How would you even get the cheese? Does it come in the post with your gifted blooms? If these companies didn't gift so much stuff maybe the rest of us wouldn't have to pay so much to make up for the insta mums getting it for free. So many companies I won't buy from nowadays.

Reactions: 10
She’s so glad she’s connected people through her 100 thousand followers.... mate you’ve got 33k.... most of which don’t interact with you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF was that vile shot of her emptying the washer. She chatting on mum guilt because the kids are at the childminder well no wonder you feel guilty because you’ve spent the day sat on your arse sorting a branded post out (surely takes 15 mins) making an omelette and washing your hair 🙄 poor Mr Gray

Also her latest posts scraping 300 likes and a handful of comments she just ignores, looks like her influencer days are fading #boring

Reactions: 8
Wanted to post this earlier but felt a bit mean but now I'm curious. Where did Oakley graduate from if he went to and still does go to childminder?

Wanted to post this earlier but felt a bit mean but now I'm curious. Where did Oakley graduate from if he went to and still does go to childminder?
I’m confused by this. I assumed they were finishing at the childminders for summer so she could spend time with Oakley before school, but low and behold they are still going while she does.. what exactly?

Reactions: 6
I’m confused by this. I assumed they were finishing at the childminders for summer so she could spend time with Oakley before school, but low and behold they are still going while she does.. what exactly?
That's what I thought too! For someone who shares every single detail of her life, I cant imagine it's a preschool graduation because she hasn't mentioned anything like that once!

Any one else think her hair needs some tlc? All that over-styling and playing with has really dried it out! Bleugh! Get some oil on it! .. wouldn’t be surprised if she looks for ‘recommendations’ (free stuff) in the not too distant future!!

Oh god her stories on the market page, aarrhghhh, so annoying! Leave your hair alone woman!!

Reactions: 1
Any one else think her hair needs some tlc? All that over-styling and playing with has really dried it out! Bleugh! Get some oil on it! .. wouldn’t be surprised if she looks for ‘recommendations’ (free stuff) in the not too distant future!!
She looks like a scarecrow! 😂

Reactions: 2
Jesus she looks massive on those stories even with the cleverly placed box to cover herself up. Quite different to all the pics she posts of herself

She has to spend her money on something when she gets her kids gifted clothes, toys, books, bath products, paint for a 24 hour project, a short stay break, free food and Lord only knows what else. Saw someone flogging cheese once. How would you even get the cheese? Does it come in the post with your gifted blooms? If these companies didn't gift so much stuff maybe the rest of us wouldn't have to pay so much to make up for the insta mums getting it for free. So many companies I won't buy from nowadays.
I would sell my privacy for free cheese. xDDD

I think we all underestimate how hard being an influencer actually is. A table would be nice compensation for anyone- they are providing us all with free entertainment after all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Never posted here before but I felt really sorry for Oakley on her stories today, desperately trying to get her attention while she’s ‘busy’ talking to her phone! She looked pissed off that he interrupted her. Must be so hard for a child to be in constant competition with Instagram followers just to get a moment of their Mum’s time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.