Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she will be doing it for accountability and for many people this method of sharing meals and progress does keep them on track, so great. However the cynic in me thinks she’s seen that some of these Slimming World instas have in excess of 200k followers, decent engagement and all the JD Seasonings freebies they could ever wish for.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps she will be doing it for accountability and for many people this method of sharing meals and progress does keep them on track, so great. However the cynic in me thinks she’s seen that some of these Slimming World instas have in excess of 200k followers, decent engagement and all the JD Seasonings freebies they could ever wish for.
You could be onto something there. I don’t think she gained any new followers in the past year 🧐

Reactions: 5
Part of the reason why I unfollowed - not against breastfeeding at all, but posting photos doing so on a public account, is just not something I can get on board with!

Slimming world is cooking everything from Scratch and not using Gousto or Hello fresh Ainsley 😂 she never seems to be on plan, why on earth does she think people will follow her on a dieting/slimming account?

It’s so easy to lose weight on SW if you follow the plan correctly, I’ve done it twice and lost over 2 stone in 5 months for my wedding, she’s obviously not sticking to it, I think she realises SW accounts are popular and is just trying to jump on the bandwagon there
God help you if you come across someone breastfeeding in public then - scandalous 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with making a thread about one day of winter.
None of us know what kind of parent we would be if we had of experienced her heartbreaking situation.
Let her be.

Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with making a thread about one day of winter.
None of us know what kind of parent we would be if we had of experienced her heartbreaking situation.
Let her be.
I agree - she seems like a lovely person who absolutely dotes on Raven and works hard to keep the memory of her son alive. I think it's a bit scummy to attack her. She doesn't use instagram for any advertisement gain so leave her be to parent as she chooses. (in my opinion) x

Reactions: 3
God help you if you come across someone breastfeeding in public then - scandalous 🙄
A breastfeeding mother in real life is completely different from somebody filming their child sucking on their tit and broadcasting it to thousands of people for no reason. It’s just annoying and there is no need for it. Breastfeeding your child in public when it is hungry... absolutely go for it, all day long!

Reactions: 8
A breastfeeding mother in real life is completely different from somebody filming their child sucking on their tit and broadcasting it to thousands of people for no reason. It’s just annoying and there is no need for it. Breastfeeding your child in public when it is hungry... absolutely go for it, all day long!

Agree - breastfeeding is public is a necessity, it just makes me uncomfortable that she is videoing herself/posting photos of a moment between her and her child to a PUBLIC account for all to see, and for anyone to access, I wouldn’t feel comfortable at all posting photos online of me breastfeeding my child, I’d be worried about those photos being viewed by someone I wouldn’t want looking at them!

Reactions: 4
Slimming world going well again with the donuts! My suggestion:

Life with Oaks and Olive #3: Boss bae Ainsley Gray, more couch than 5 K, Maccies all the way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hand down her top and playing with her greasy mop again. I don’t know how she can go in to town straight after the gym looking like that do they not have showers?

Reactions: 2
Hand down her top and playing with her greasy mop again. I don’t know how she can go in to town straight after the gym looking like that do they not have showers?

Boss bae is far too busy to pop home and have a shower 😂 I couldn’t walk around town after having been to the gym, I’d feel pretty grim!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Boss bae is far too busy to pop home and have a shower 😂 I couldn’t walk around town after having been to the gym, I’d feel pretty grim!
Ergh she looks really greasy. and God I do cringe when I see people wearing those stupid "strong girls club" t-shirts....

Reactions: 2
I completely disagree with the ‘it’s scummy to ‘attack pea’ rubbish. She is judgemental and rude about other forms of parenting and if a terrible tragedy hadn’t happened to her she would get no engagement. And I can say so as I am in that precise same position as her and I make the most of every single second of my living daughter, I don’t parade her like a performing monkey for all to gawp at

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely disagree with the ‘it’s scummy to ‘attack pea’ rubbish. She is judgemental and rude about other forms of parenting and if a terrible tragedy hadn’t happened to her she would get no engagement. And I can say so as I am in that precise same position as her and I make the most of every single second of my living daughter, I don’t parade her like a performing monkey for all to gawp at
But she’s not doing anything in return for ads / gifts, which is why people are frustrated with these insta mums.

Absolutely heartless to attack her, she’s harmlessly showing herself cooking and playing with her daughter. There’s no set up photos, or any narcissism.

Reactions: 1
Back to the subject of the thread though - dear god she really needs to get a grip over O starting school soon..."will he be hungry"....?! Why is she so obsessed about overfeeding her kids? I mean to be honest he probably will be hungry because those children seem to be used to eating two huge meals and loads of rubbish all the time 😂😂😂🙈

Reactions: 6
Back to the subject of the thread though - dear god she really needs to get a grip over O starting school soon..."will he be hungry"....?! Why is she so obsessed about overfeeding her kids? I mean to be honest he probably will be hungry because those children seem to be used to eating two huge meals and loads of rubbish all the time 😂😂😂🙈
Thought this as well! I think he probably will be hungry at first, but it's better for him than being stuffed full with an amount of food that his little body really doesn't need. I do remember her saying that Oakley was a really picky eater, so I wonder if he will even eat any of the food offered to him. I'm not surprised though, eating lots of sugar and salt and artificial flavours can really mess with your taste buds, making normal and healthy food taste bland. I'm afraid this won't be a fresh start though, I'm sure she will compensate with extra crap food to comfort him when he gets home..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.