Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are always so cringeworthy..the pulling/flipping/stroking her hair drives me mad! Also why does she always put her hand down her top? Seems so strange to do that in public or when filming yourself!
I know so annoying stop fiddling with yourself Ainsley 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories are always so cringeworthy..the pulling/flipping/stroking her hair drives me mad! Also why does she always put her hand down her top? Seems so strange to do that in public or when filming yourself!
The top pulling was driving me insane 😫

Reactions: 3
Olives speech in her latest stories- isn’t it really behind?! She’s like 2 and a half isn’t she?

Olives speech in her latest stories- isn’t it really behind?! She’s like 2 and a half isn’t she?
Yes, she will be 3 in December. I know all kids develop differently but it does seem very behind. I wonder if she's going to speech and language. My child turns 3 in two months and they are having full blown conversations, and have been stringing sentences together since their 2 year health check almost a year ago.

Very tragic what happened to pea but she is such a preachy mother. All for bringing up your child your own way but she insinuates all conventional ways are wrong (even if she does put posts up every now and again saying we all have our own way blah blah) it’s an excuse not to discipline her child as she feels so lucky to have her which I understand but she’s doing her no favours. Ps did anyone know she breastfeeds?.....👀💤
As for ainsley...there are no words. The people looking up to her must be damn hard up for inspiration for sure!

Reactions: 12
It seems to be the case, Oakleys speech seems a little delayed too, he does seem to repeat a lot of what Ainsley says to him. My little boy had a speech delay, which was monitored for a few years, reading with him helped immensely, he’s now 5 and his speech is great. Ainsley needs to keep an eye on them and make an effort to sit and talk to them without shoving her phone in their faces every 5 seconds!

Very tragic what happened to pea but she is such a preachy mother. All for bringing up your child your own way but she insinuates all conventional ways are wrong (even if she does put posts up every now and again saying we all have our own way blah blah) it’s an excuse not to discipline her child as she feels so lucky to have her which I understand but she’s doing her no favours. Ps did anyone know she breastfeeds?.....👀💤
As for ainsley...there are no words. The people looking up to her must be damn hard up for inspiration for sure!

I found this about Pea too, she almost insinuates that anyone who is not doing the whole gentle parenting thing isn’t doing their best as a parent. Sorry but I believe children need to be set boundaries and hear the word ‘no’ the breastfeeding is constantly banged on about 🙄

Anyone think it may be an idea to start a separate thread about Pea - One day of winter? Just to make sure this one isn’t derailed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It seems to be the case, Oakleys speech seems a little delayed too, he does seem to repeat a lot of what Ainsley says to him. My little boy had a speech delay, which was monitored for a few years, reading with him helped immensely, he’s now 5 and his speech is great. Ainsley needs to keep an eye on them and make an effort to sit and talk to them without shoving her phone in their faces every 5 seconds!

I found this about Pea too, she almost insinuates that anyone who is not doing the whole gentle parenting thing isn’t doing their best as a parent. Sorry but I believe children need to be set boundaries and hear the word ‘no’ the breastfeeding is constantly banged on about 🙄

Anyone think it may be an idea to start a separate thread about Pea - One day of winter? Just to make sure this one isn’t derailed!!
Yes I think there should be a one day of winter thread, she seems to crop up a lot!

Yes I think there should be a one day of winter thread, she seems to crop up a lot!
I’m not 100% sure but I vaguely remember there being a thread on her, and it being deleted because of her tragedies.

Reactions: 2
I recently unfollowed one day of winter because I was finding her posts, stories and over sharing of her little ones life a bit too intense for me.
I'm not sure making a thread would be a good idea because of her tragedies and it would probably get deleted not long after being made, just like it did with feathering the empty nest.

Reactions: 6
Right come on guys, bets on, how long will this weight loss stuff last?? I'm saying 3-4 weeks at the most. And she will go on and off the healthy food, do a few gym days and runs, but she'll post about it all less and less, until the weight loss page becomes a distant memory!

Just had a look at her page - is there any particular reason why she calls herself Pea?!

From what I can remember I think it was a childhood nickname that just stuck!

Right come on guys, bets on, how long will this weight loss stuff last?? I'm saying 3-4 weeks at the most. And she will go on and off the healthy food, do a few gym days and runs, but she'll post about it all less and less, until the weight loss page becomes a distant memory!

I give it 6 weeks tops!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m saying 2 weeks 😆 max 3!

• Haha
I wonder how many followers she's going to get on this weight-loss page of hers .... Not exactly the best role model is she 🙈

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s doing the extra weight loss account to just get more gifts/free items?

I work out a lot and I’ve gone from a (somewhat healthy) size 12 to a size 8 - this wasn’t really done through dieting as my diet was already somewhat ok. I just work out a lot.... but.... I don’t post on social media about it.

It’s back to the comment I made a few weeks ago. Those who have a lot or succeed, don’t feel the need to shout about it on social media constantly.

She shouldn’t be losing the weight for social media, she should be doing it to lower her health risks, live a longer life and set a good example for her children (who by the way, shouldn’t even have the tv on during meal times, let alone be watching it... she talks about gentle parenting, I think she has it confused with lazy parenting)

If everything she does is to get some sort of acknowledgement and recognition from strangers on the internet... it’s such a sad life.

Lose the weight because it’s the right thing for herself and her family, do it quietly and let the weight loss speak for itself over time - without documenting every, meal, drink, walk, sh*t she takes.

Reactions: 11
First of all, well done on the weight loss! Such a great personal achievement and second of all I think you've hit the nail on the head there. I was thinking that's 3 accounts she has now, it does seem a bit excessive. But then again, everything for a freebie!
Anyone else think she’s doing the extra weight loss account to just get more gifts/free items?

I work out a lot and I’ve gone from a (somewhat healthy) size 12 to a size 8 - this wasn’t really done through dieting as my diet was already somewhat ok. I just work out a lot.... but.... I don’t post on social media about it.

It’s back to the comment I made a few weeks ago. Those who have a lot or succeed, don’t feel the need to shout about it on social media constantly.

She shouldn’t be losing the weight for social media, she should be doing it to lower her health risks, live a longer life and set a good example for her children (who by the way, shouldn’t even have the tv on during meal times, let alone be watching it... she talks about gentle parenting, I think she has it confused with lazy parenting)

If everything she does is to get some sort of acknowledgement and recognition from strangers on the internet... it’s such a sad life.

Lose the weight because it’s the right thing for herself and her family, do it quietly and let the weight loss speak for itself over time - without documenting every, meal, drink, walk, sh*t she takes.

Reactions: 4
I'm assuming she's doing it for accountability. But it's going to be boring as hell just like everything else she does.

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming she's doing it for accountability. But it's going to be boring as hell just like everything else she does.
That’s the thing isn’t it? She can try all these tips and tricks and jumping on bandwagons, but nothing will ever work because she’s so BORING. Boring and irritating.

Reactions: 7
That’s the thing isn’t it? She can try all these tips and tricks and jumping on bandwagons, but nothing will ever work because she’s so BORING. Boring and irritating.
SO boring!! She doesnt seem to have the motivation to do anything properly, which is why her markets seem so half hearted. As others have said, it'll last a month or two and fizzle out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.