Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought this as well! I think he probably will be hungry at first, but it's better for him than being stuffed full with an amount of food that his little body really doesn't need. I do remember her saying that Oakley was a really picky eater, so I wonder if he will even eat any of the food offered to him. I'm not surprised though, eating lots of sugar and salt and artificial flavours can really mess with your taste buds, making normal and healthy food taste bland. I'm afraid this won't be a fresh start though, I'm sure she will compensate with extra crap food to comfort him when he gets home..
Yeah she’ll be waiting at the school gates with a kinder egg and a tube of smarties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back to the subject of the thread though - dear god she really needs to get a grip over O starting school soon..."will he be hungry"....?! Why is she so obsessed about overfeeding her kids? I mean to be honest he probably will be hungry because those children seem to be used to eating two huge meals and loads of rubbish all the time 😂😂😂🙈

I can see her being the type of mum that will be ringing to see how he is and what he’s eaten every day! She’s not coping well with the idea of him starting school at all, it’s a big thing for all parents, but it’s just part of them growing up and as much as it is scary it’s very exciting too, she does need to get a grip!

Reactions: 2
Don’t worry guys, she can just load up his packed lunch with all his favourite things. There’s nothing like a Tupperware box of cold bolognaise, she could always include instructions for the dinner ladies on how to warm it up for Oaks. With a separate Tupperware full of cheese for him to smother on top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
32900 followers and only 12 comments on a post about a child starting school which you would think is a hot topic right now. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 5
32900 followers and only 12 comments on a post about a child starting school which you would think is a hot topic right now. Speaks volumes.

She’s not as popular as she likes to think she is! 🙈

This thread is getting pretty full now, any objections to posting a new one with @BillieBloom title?

Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, Maccies all the way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.