Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her families health issues for attention again 😴

Also who is she to advise people on wearing sun lotion have you seen the state of her sun damaged face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’m a little confused, she is taking some time out coz her nana is sick or she doesn’t know what to post as she is jumping on the online hate bandwagon? What is it??

Reactions: 10
She’s probably ok in person TBF- it’s only when she’s on insta being an absolute ‘try-hard’ that she is annoying. In real life, she wouldn’t be able to come across as such a preachy so-and-so because she’s not miss perfect in real life- it’s just for insta! x

Reactions: 3
She’s probably ok in person TBF- it’s only when she’s on insta being an absolute ‘try-hard’ that she is annoying. In real life, she wouldn’t be able to come across as such a preachy so-and-so because she’s not miss perfect in real life- it’s just for insta! x
Someone who knew or knows her, from school if I remember right, commented on (I think) the previous thread. Sounds like she's pretty much the same in real life to be honest.

Reactions: 1
So much for having a break 😂 bet she’s dying to get the outdoor cushions out for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is coming across and such a middle class wanker. First shes been gifted clothes and food for the kids. But now shes had a holiday and a festival ticket!! What about the families out there who are working all the hours they can to provide for their children. I know far too many lovely people who just get by even tho they work full time. I dont understand how people like ainsley, the meldrums, mod, brummy mummy etc are the ones who get all the free stuff when they can afford it themselves! Some people would do anything for a free hello fresh box to take the pressure off and have a little bit of extra money that week, never mind a free holiday or day out!
Honestly makes me sick. I dont know how these influencers can say that's fair.
The class divide is even worse now a days.

Reactions: 23
So true.

It’s all me me me me look what I’ve got.

Disgusting.

And if they do help it’s usually to boost their own engagement anyway.

But do you know something? No hello fresh box or holiday would be worth the exploitation of my children. Nothing in the world could persuade me to share their photos and intimate details of their childhood publically. I think so many instamums are going to have regret in the future... they sold their children’s right to privacy for a few freebies.

It’s wrong.

Reactions: 15
So true.

It’s all me me me me look what I’ve got.

Disgusting.

And if they do help it’s usually to boost their own engagement anyway.

But do you know something? No hello fresh box or holiday would be worth the exploitation of my children. Nothing in the world could persuade me to share their photos and intimate details of their childhood publically. I think so many instamums are going to have regret in the future... they sold their children’s right to privacy for a few freebies.

It’s wrong.
Couldn't agree more! Its giving them a good life style now but it wont last forever! One day they'll have to get proper jobs and save up for luxuries like the rest of us do, itll be a massive shock for them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care all that much about the freebies tbh as i find it all very shallow and vapid- What I have an issue with is EVERYONE who is an ‘influencer’ is SO bleeping BORING!!!!! Like who are these people who are actually influenced by these monotonous boring women and their inane rambling?! It’s bonkers

Reactions: 9
I don’t care all that much about the freebies tbh as i find it all very shallow and vapid- What I have an issue with is EVERYONE who is an ‘influencer’ is SO bleeping BORING!!!!! Like who are these people who are actually influenced by these monotonous boring women and their inane rambling?! It’s bonkers
I just dont like the fact you have to have loads of followers and a "platform" in order to get free stuff. If these companies can afford to give out free stuff to these influencers then surely they can give to people who would really benefit from it.
It's just not fair.
I cant even explain how frustrating it is!
But I do agree they are boring and it's a ridiculous way of life.

Reactions: 6
She is coming across and such a middle class wanker. First shes been gifted clothes and food for the kids. But now shes had a holiday and a festival ticket!! What about the families out there who are working all the hours they can to provide for their children. I know far too many lovely people who just get by even tho they work full time. I dont understand how people like ainsley, the meldrums, mod, brummy mummy etc are the ones who get all the free stuff when they can afford it themselves! Some people would do anything for a free hello fresh box to take the pressure off and have a little bit of extra money that week, never mind a free holiday or day out!
Honestly makes me sick. I dont know how these influencers can say that's fair.
The class divide is even worse now a days.
Nothing middle class about her. Mr Gray busts his arse working 6 days a week to fund her lifestyle. They don’t even own their house and I’m sure the car is leased also.

Reactions: 11
Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head there, she definitely became very preachy about parenting, I just really cannot be doing with preachy parents, drives me bonkers! I think you’re right, they used to mention each other on their respective instas, but I think after Ainsley became pregnant with Olive, she never really talked about Pea much and vice versa!
One day of winter isn’t ramming gifted crap and ads in anyone’s face though. The only thing I can think of is her book, which seems fair enough. I did unfollow for a while as she is a bit full on, BUT, She lost a child so I can take it. I can’t imagine what she went through. I have to admit I do struggle with all the photos of her son and how it will be for the little girl growing up with such a massive presence.

Reactions: 2
Nothing middle class about her. Mr Gray busts his arse working 6 days a week to fund her lifestyle. They don’t even own their house and I’m sure the car is leased also.
I know she isnt middle class but she is acting it. That's what I hate. Shes completely fake.

Reactions: 4
So she said she was having a break... something to do with her grandma or possibly to do with trolls... not sure what she was getting at really... then the next day she's back, what a joke she is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One day of winter isn’t ramming gifted crap and ads in anyone’s face though. The only thing I can think of is her book, which seems fair enough. I did unfollow for a while as she is a bit full on, BUT, She lost a child so I can take it. I can’t imagine what she went through. I have to admit I do struggle with all the photos of her son and how it will be for the little girl growing up with such a massive presence.

I completely agree with you, she most definitely isn’t shoving Ad after Ad down our throats, I am really going off accounts who are becoming one massive sales pitch! I really do feel for her, I can’t imagine what it’s like to lose a child, it must be truly awful to go through that! I have seen on a few accounts I follow where there has been a loss, and then a rainbow baby born that a lot of them share photos of the baby that is missing, I think part of it is the parents not wanting that little one to be forgotten and be celebrated, but it must be hard on the little ones who are here, growing up in that scenario!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.