Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when tattlers talk like this about children.

I find it such bad taste.

These children here are just 2 & 4. I don’t feel that they deserve labels such as little tit or brat. They don’t deserve to have the piss taken out of their speech or what they are wearing.

Ok, when an adult chooses to publically broadcast themselves to the world, obviously they have to accept that people are inevitably going to judge what they do and say. I guess yoo assume that this person has a relatively thick skin and is able to take some comments on the chin. But the young children who are part of the account, have no idea that when they pose... or are filmed going about their day... that there is a vast audience following / lurking. And I find it sad that some people in this audience fail to remember that these children are really just victims of this strange culture where people film their private lives to the world for engagement. I don’t feel Ainsley’s children deserve to be critiqued like this. It’s one thing talking about their behaviour in a decent manner, but calling them names etc is low. Again, I’m sure there will be many people who disagree with me and will call it all fair game.

In my opinion - from the snapshots I’ve seen - there’s really nothing wrong with her kids!? They are normal young children, and they way some people judge children on tattle - it’s like their own children are cherubs sent from above.... holy angels that never put a foot wrong, eaten a gram of sugar or - heaven forbid - shown any sort of personality.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of everything she does - but surely other people can recognise the lack of class in mocking young children.
I don’t think anyone is taking the piss out of her children. If I was to comment on them I’d say they were pretty cute. However she constantly tells everyone the things they’re doing and well as she disguises it with olive ‘sass pot’. People are critiquing what SHE shows and the stories SHE posts.

Reactions: 3
watching her story this morning - her cuddling with Oakley in her bed! Why can’t she just enjoy moments with her kids instead of getting her phone out constantly to post on SM?

I used to follow Pea (one day of winter) but her account just became a bit boring, it seemed like whenever she did a lot stories she had just finished feeding raven and would post whilst there was still quite a lot of visible boobage, I certainly couldn’t post stories of myself after breastfeeding with my boobs hanging out, for everyone on insta to see, She does come across as a nice person , and she obviously went through a lot after losing her little boy. I’m just not sure what it is about her that I can’t get on with, sometimes she does come across as a bit of a perfect parent too! But that’s just my opinion
Agree I followed her until well after she had Raven and was so pleased for her but had to unfollow when she started coming across a bit preachy about parenting! Don’t think her and Ainsley are actually that close, considering they live so close they don’t actually see much of eachother!

Reactions: 9
Agree I followed her until well after she had Raven and was so pleased for her but had to unfollow when she started coming across a bit preachy about parenting! Don’t think her and Ainsley are actually that close, considering they live so close they don’t actually see much of eachother!

Yes you’ve hit the nail on the head there, she definitely became very preachy about parenting, I just really cannot be doing with preachy parents, drives me bonkers! I think you’re right, they used to mention each other on their respective instas, but I think after Ainsley became pregnant with Olive, she never really talked about Pea much and vice versa!

Reactions: 4
Don't sell your children on Instagram if you don't want people's opinions broadcasted
Keep them safe and away from the insta world
I personally don't like how they constantly have a camera shoved in there face and are made to talk on insta stories for content
I completely agree - they shouldn’t be shown off like they are from a public account. She has a responsibility to keep them safe and to give them an element of privacy, especially as they have no clue that Instagram even exists. However, she’s already filmed Olive’s urine on the ‘puff’ this morning. Seriously?And take this morning for example, Oakley had just woken up and she had her phone out filming him before he’d barely woken up properly. It’s going to be interesting to see how some of these children respond to their lives being plastered all over the internet when they are teenagers. Someone somewhere will be screenshooting and saving images of these kids, mark my words. Just because a story has expired, doesn’t mean it’s gone from
The internet. It’s frightening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok so these most recent stories, where Ainsley doesn’t ask Oakley closed questions (for a change) he doesn’t answer but repeats everything she says 😕 That is echolalia (which my son also does) it is not necessarily a sign of ASD but it can be.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep banging on that they are within walking distant from the ‘Castle’ !! She lives at least 3 miles away and I can’t imagine with two children and a picnic they are going to walk across a very busy road / roundabout / country lanes to get there.

She’s such a liar and everything is so false.

One day of winter and Ainsley worked together at Topshop that’s how they know each other

Reactions: 10
It
Why does she keep banging on that they are within walking distant from the ‘Castle’ !! She lives at least 3 miles away and I can’t imagine with two children and a picnic they are going to walk across a very busy road / roundabout / country lanes to get there.

She’s such a liar and everything is so false.

One day of winter and Ainsley worked together at Topshop that’s how they know each other

It’s the fact she’s put ‘will never tire of being from walking distance from here’. But yet she drove? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree, how is it the kids fault? Come on guys, your adults, insulting her kids is just pure idiotic and sad. Why stoop so low?

Reactions: 1
It

It’s the fact she’s put ‘will never tire of being from walking distance from here’. But yet she drove? 🤔🤔🤔
Haha I was just thinking the same thing.... Why are you in the car if it's within walking distance?
Also... She sounds so pretentious calling it "the castle"... I googled the place and sure the park is pretty, but it's hardly a castle... More like a very dilapidated old house!

Reactions: 4
Haha I was just thinking the same thing.... Why are you in the car if it's within walking distance?
Also... She sounds so pretentious calling it "the castle"... I googled the place and sure the park is pretty, but it's hardly a castle... More like a very dilapidated old house!
It’s just what it’s called around here - ‘the castle’. I do actually call it that myself and so do most people who live close by, and we are no way ‘pretentious’ 😂

And to be fair, it is walking distance from her house as there is a country footpath that is a quicker route to get there, rather than walking the way you would go in the car.. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

P.s I am not in the slightest an Ainsley fan just really don’t like people bashing ‘the castle’ cos I bloody love it 😁

Reactions: 7
I live very close to "the castle" & I love it there, we go a lot. We call it Elvo or the park but that obviously doesn't sound fancy enough for the gram 😂 she's a first class idiot

I think the term castle is what her children have come to know it as, it’s harmless enough. She’s knows it’s not an actually castle, hopefully 🤔

Sass levels high is annoying. Sassy is a really annoying term to describe oneone’s behaviour. I’m not sure why it irritates me so much! The kids at school use sassy as blanket term to cover any sort of rude or obnoxious behaviour.

She does seem to worship Olive to the point where she just seems to get away with anything.

It's called Elvaston Castle what else do you want us to call it 😂
Castle Howard is about as far removed from a "traditional" castle as possible- but it's still called Castle Howard. Dont really think we can have a go at her for calling a house called Elvaston Castle "the Castle".

Reactions: 5
Just popping on to let you know that I’m going to eat my picky lunch in the castle becussss I’m a sass pot. #sassydiva

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now we have the worlds first person to know about slip and slides... #ainsleymademedoit is the new hash tag apparently!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.