Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth have we all managed to get this far without the advice of these sales people sorry influencers? They seem to think we are all incapable of choosing a holiday destination and god forbid once we get there know where to visit, eat etc.

Reactions: 4
Press trip!!!! 😂😂😂 god she is such a muppet!! Poor kids, they don’t get 5 minutes to just ‘be’ at the moment do they? Carted here there and everywhere for the sake of her mediocre instagram that will NEVER GROW! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she says the park was closed to the public so they got to ride as many times as they wanted. Sorry who do you think you are? Why would I (the peasant public) pay for a ticket when crappy influencer Ainsley Gray gets to flounce around riding as many times as she likes. No thank ya!

Reactions: 16
Lol! Closed to the general public 😂 we are not worthy! Hate this elitist ‘cool gang’ culture that the gram promotes. She says she’s not obliged to post anything but obviously will do to flaunt it in everyone’s face anyway. Days out like these are actually pretty out off budget for the average family of 4. Shocked her husband has taken the day off work!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is not obliged to post anything.....proceeds to post EVERYTHING .... because of ‘memories’ ?? Huh? Come again? Taking photos and not posting them to 30,000 people but keeping them on your phone for you family and friends to see is probably how you keep ‘memories’ Ainsley.
She posts things because she needs the exposure for her next free trip.... where to next?

Reactions: 8
Her story about not being a strict mum... what a load of tosh. If my children broke something then I’d tell them off / that it was wrong etc and they wouldn’t do it again. I wouldn’t not tell them off because they are a child and ‘the sensation felt good / they’re exploring the world’... it’s laughable. No wonder the generation of today think they can get away with anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

There’s a difference between shouting and screaming and telling the child what’s right and wrong. No wonder her kids are brats.

• Haha
Her story about not being a strict mum... what a load of tosh. If my children broke something then I’d tell them off / that it was wrong etc and they wouldn’t do it again. I wouldn’t not tell them off because they are a child and ‘the sensation felt good / they’re exploring the world’... it’s laughable. No wonder the generation of today think they can get away with anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

There’s a difference between shouting and screaming and telling the child what’s right and wrong. No wonder her kids are brats.
I was really hoping someone else would say this! I actually fear for the generation the insta mums are bringing up, because if they think breaking something is okay because they wanted to know what it felt like is okay, then how the duck will they cope in school. I grew up with patterns who weren't strict but we were always taught our rights from wrongs and we would never push the boundaries or do something silly just to see what happened because we were raised with respect and manners. I've met far too many people who were raised to do whatever they wanted with consequences and they all grew up to be screaming, selfish children who would lose their minds if they didnt get their way or win something. And from the POV of a woman who was a very shy child and hated unnecessary noise, I couldn't stand to be around those children because it was unbearable. You couldn't do anything without them kicking off.
Children need to be raised with respect and boundaries or they will really struggle as they grow up, suddenly they'll have so many rules and it will become overwhelming, and suddenly life wont be centred all around them.

She says she’s not obliged to share anything but will because she wants to keep the memories. Erm Ainsley darling, I don’t know if you’ve heard of this thing called a laptop. That’s where us mere normal people store our memories of holidays and day trips, not Instagram 🙄

The woman who wrote that post that ainsley has quoted in her stories is annoying as duck too. Her child is probably a little tit like sassy olive girl and mighty oak

Reactions: 5
The woman who wrote that post that ainsley has quoted in her stories is annoying as duck too. Her child is probably a little tit like sassy olive girl and mighty oak
Can't agree with this at all. They're nothing at all like Sassy, Mighty or Droopy and Co.

Reactions: 2
Lol! Closed to the general public 😂 we are not worthy! Hate this elitist ‘cool gang’ culture that the gram promotes. She says she’s not obliged to post anything but obviously will do to flaunt it in everyone’s face anyway. Days out like these are actually pretty out off budget for the average family of 4. Shocked her husband has taken the day off work!
He will do when it’s free

I completely disagree with this...I've followed her for a long time and watched her journey and she is a genuine, lovely woman. I find her parenting style really interesting and lovely, and she does it because she wants to and her following has grown due to this. Her daughter comes across as an inquisitive character and I've enjoyed watching her grow. I originally found this site after Ainsley complained about it and I know they know of each other but don't seem particularly close.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I hate it when tattlers talk like this about children.

I find it such bad taste.

These children here are just 2 & 4. I don’t feel that they deserve labels such as little tit or brat. They don’t deserve to have the piss taken out of their speech or what they are wearing.

Ok, when an adult chooses to publically broadcast themselves to the world, obviously they have to accept that people are inevitably going to judge what they do and say. I guess yoo assume that this person has a relatively thick skin and is able to take some comments on the chin. But the young children who are part of the account, have no idea that when they pose... or are filmed going about their day... that there is a vast audience following / lurking. And I find it sad that some people in this audience fail to remember that these children are really just victims of this strange culture where people film their private lives to the world for engagement. I don’t feel Ainsley’s children deserve to be critiqued like this. It’s one thing talking about their behaviour in a decent manner, but calling them names etc is low. Again, I’m sure there will be many people who disagree with me and will call it all fair game.

In my opinion - from the snapshots I’ve seen - there’s really nothing wrong with her kids!? They are normal young children, and they way some people judge children on tattle - it’s like their own children are cherubs sent from above.... holy angels that never put a foot wrong, eaten a gram of sugar or - heaven forbid - shown any sort of personality.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of everything she does - but surely other people can recognise the lack of class in mocking young children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Don't sell your children on Instagram if you don't want people's opinions broadcasted
Keep them safe and away from the insta world
I personally don't like how they constantly have a camera shoved in there face and are made to talk on insta stories for content

Reactions: 14
😂 Thoughts aren’t facts.

Proper joker she is. No they aren’t facts but they are still valid. Stop looking at the world of Instagram for validation and look at the world around you, just then you may realise there is more too life than Instagram.

Reactions: 2
watching her story this morning - her cuddling with Oakley in her bed! Why can’t she just enjoy moments with her kids instead of getting her phone out constantly to post on SM?

I used to follow Pea (one day of winter) but her account just became a bit boring, it seemed like whenever she did a lot stories she had just finished feeding raven and would post whilst there was still quite a lot of visible boobage, I certainly couldn’t post stories of myself after breastfeeding with my boobs hanging out, for everyone on insta to see, She does come across as a nice person , and she obviously went through a lot after losing her little boy. I’m just not sure what it is about her that I can’t get on with, sometimes she does come across as a bit of a perfect parent too! But that’s just my opinion

Last edited:
yes because her bezzy mate has just had a third child .and getting all the attention she can’t stand it .she can’t be left out .so no doubt will copy . Like everything else. 🙄 she must be very jealous. Haaaa all the attention is not on her .
Her best mate is another league. Have you seen her house!? Poor ains can’t take it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.