Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta break is going well.

Posted almost every day since she attention seeked on stories and has been on stories every day.

😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s an absolute attention seeker.

She obviously wants a gifted dining table now 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her faith in insta is restored after her followers directed her to a (looking for a freebie) dining table, hallelujah!! Such a bloody numpty, still no mention of oh so poorly grandma again though 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'I'll post their link once I've sorted something out with them' aka if they don't gift it I don't have to share it 😂 also, I'm so pleased she pointed at where hair is when she said Oakley was going for a haircut, becusssss I didn't realise that's where hair was 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, I’ll post where I’ve got the table from
When I’ve come up with something from them!

Aka - I’ll post something once they’ve agreed to do me something for free!!!!!!

Absolute bare faced cheek!!

This company should refuse and post a picture of her begging email.

‘Hi, I’ve got 32k followers. Do you want to send me a free table in exchange for a post!’ 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I am disgusted that she ‘just pops on’ stories while her daughter sits in her own tit.

FFS change your daughters nappy first then ‘pop on’ if you really feel the need to.

Jeez talk about priorities. What an absolute head.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well I actually think that the 'collaboration' was already decided on and that her asking for table recommendations were an absolute tit excuse to 'just pop on' and flog some fugly dining table to eat their Maccies on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The table thing is so embarrassing can’t she see how grabby it makes her look.

Was also disgusted that she’d rather chat tit on stories than change her daughters dirty nappy. Get your priorities right Ainsley!

Reactions: 6
Have been enjoying this thread and “popping on” to view the stories mentioned and join in the cringing.....until today......she has blocked me! I don’t follow her, never commented, never liked anything. So she must have searched through whoever has viewed her stories and blocked anyone not following her. Think this thread might just be touching a nerve 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolutely boring empty woman! Imagine coming on and talking to all your imaginary mates about tables and chairs as if anybody gave a tit which overpriced chairs you end up buying and what combination you’ll have. And the stupid overpriced chairs are so impractical for young kids- I HIGHLY doubt those kids have any table manners (when they’re not glued to a screen while eating) and will probs smear their maccies all over those fabric monstrosities. WHO SPENDS THAT MUCH ON 2 CHAIRS and thinks it’s a barg?! It’s like when she bought that stupid pouff thingy to put outside in her ridiculous makeshift garden area just for the gram. Pathetic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely its not just me who's mortified at the price shes paid for only two chairs!😳 I got a wood table, four chairs, and delivery for just under £300! And she paid that for two chairs, shocking

Reactions: 4
I’m having an insta break but still reading tattle occasionally.... why would you tell your followers that your daughter has done a poo in her nappy? Let alone proceed to ‘do a story’ before changing it!

A few days ago she filmed the patch of urine her daughter had left on the ‘poof’

Stop talking about olives bodily functions Ainsley. She won’t thank you for it when she’s older...

Reactions: 8
Out of interest, did anyone see whether Ainsley congratulated her old instamummy friend Chelsea Horne (the.london.mum) on her baby no3 pregnancy announcement? They used to be so chummy, but I can imagine Ainsley being a bit bitter towards the announcement.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.