Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has that pic of the children sat in the front room got to do with her Johnsons baby paid promotion tagged on the top of the post? I'm struggling to make the connection....
I’m struggling to make any sense of her caption too. What has Johnsons got to do with that either?

Oo she’s name changed now

I’ve just re-read the caption and I feel like my brain has fallen out trying to make sense of it...

Reactions: 6
I have no idea what her caption is about either, she is a really crap writer! So dreary

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 she’s liked her own post from her ‘boss babe’ insta. I used to really like her and I just feel like she’s less and less relatable! I’m sat here working my arse off so I can afford to go away for a week and she can go on a few coffee dates and afford to go to Cornwall for a week? 🤔🤔

Oh god ‘new name new me’ shite probably 😂

‘Life with Oaks and Olive’ is what got her insta ‘famous’ lol ..... don’t bite the hand that feeds you AinsleyGray.

Do you think she’s changed her name because she’s been outed for buying followers... not sure if it affects these types of searches?

Oh look a newbie defending her!
I’m not a ‘newbie’ nor am I ‘defending’ her I’ve been on this thread for a while now. I’m just stating what could actually be true. I also have quite a large following and also know that I too have lots of random Indian men and odd dormant accounts that have followed me which I haven’t paid for.

But when checking other influencers of same size or bigger, they have a couple of hundred dormant/fake so appears that yes they dormant accounts. So how come ainsley has 10 THOUSAND ?!

You should see honest mummy’s.... shocking for an honest mummy. Nearly all her 50k!

Also if you read the info on the website and research the algorithms it uses to work it out you’ll realise how it can’t be just dormant followers
Yeh I don’t know, I agree it’s weird. I don’t like her hence why I’m here to begin with but I have experience with odd random follows as I have a large ig following not as large as ainsleys claims to be so just wanted to say some could be genuine.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she’s changed her name because she’s been outed for buying followers... not sure if it affects these types of searches?
It shouldn’t, as it’s based on profile URL I’m assuming - rather than a username, so she could continuously change her username but it won’t change the URL

What makes absolutely no sense to me is that her entire business and foundation on instagram is based on her being a mother and having two children - so now she’s trying to branch away from that? For what? She has absolutely nothing else going on in her life that isn’t related to motherhood? (Even her event has ‘mama’ in the title)

If she wants to create an entire new ‘brand’ for herself, I have a few suggestions for her:

The main one being: Create a body confidence space - own your size and your insecurities and acknowledge how social media can impact a person so much that they physically hide behind people in photos to conceal their weight/size

However I don’t see that happening, the ‘real’ followers she has are based on the fact she is a mother.... the ads she pushes are based on her kids/motherhood....

Yet she suddenly changes her name to not give the impression she’s a mother anymore?

Reactions: 3
Droopy Gray

Bored of funding Boss Babe’s life Gray

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.