Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg all this family do is eat eat eat tit. Poor kids don’t get any goodness and whyyyy does she always post her fat food then claim she’s doing slimming world and ‘smashing the gym’. No idea why she still has so many followers, she’s SO dull.

Reactions: 7
Omg all this family do is eat eat eat tit. Poor kids don’t get any goodness and whyyyy does she always post her fat food then claim she’s doing slimming world and ‘smashing the gym’. No idea why she still has so many followers, she’s SO dull.
I think she believes having avocado on toast makes up for all the junk food she eats 😂

• Haha
No seen any mention of slimming world or the gym in a couple of weeks now. Seems it only lasted a couple of weeks!

Reactions: 3
I think that wedding dress made her look like a sausage and her scraped back hair only served to accentuate her 'handsome' facial features 😂

Anyone who claims they are "smashing" anything needs to be unfollowed immediately IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think the wedding dress was right for her shape it made her hips look massive

Lol I still find it really funny that this thread was only about 5 posts long until she decided to tell everybody about it on her stories and now we are on the second thread ... I think that is what's known as a self-fulfilling prophecy 🤦😂😂😂😂 she's not the sharpest tool in the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The story she's put on "happiness is not giving a duck if people unfollow you on social media", if you've got 32k followers on social media and you notice people are unfollowing you, then you really do give a duck, Ainsley! When you have that many followers, how would you notice unless you were checking or keeping track?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The story she's put on "happiness is not giving a duck if people unfollow you on social media", if you've got 32k followers on social media and you notice people are unfollowing you, then you really do give a duck, Ainsley! When you have that many followers, how would you notice unless you were checking or keeping track?
Lol I saw that and thought to myself... I bet you so clearly do give a duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doing a giveaway now for a charity to have a free stall at her next event, clearly because somebody was slating her on here for charging the charity £300 or whatever it was to have a stall at her last event 😂

Lol I still find it really funny that this thread was only about 5 posts long until she decided to tell everybody about it on her stories and now we are on the second thread ... I think that is what's known as a self-fulfilling prophecy 🤦😂😂😂😂 she's not the sharpest tool in the box.
It was her dopey husband that brought me to the thread, I would have never of found it if he didn’t post a screenshot with the website name on 🙈😂

• Haha
This happened on the BM2 thread as well, Emma had a right old rant about it and sent a load of her followers over!! If they "aren't bothered" maybe they should stop reading here and reacting to the posts. Ainsley makes it so obvious, every time she is criticised on here, a post pops up about whatever was being discussed!!

Anyone else think she’s such a hypocrite on her latest story? She’s all about that blue tick 👍🏻

!

Ok so I can’t sleep thanks to accidentally napping with the kiddos today! Signed up to a site that will tell me followers engagement etc. She has 10,000 fake followers!!!! Ive seen the proof. Absolute fraud

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So I have official proof she buys followers. £10,000 in fact. Absolute fraud ainsley

• Wow
This is not just a criticism of Ainsley but all the insta mums that sell out their children .... why oh why do they share such intimate moments like this morning. This does not make you a better mum or love your child more than anyone else, in fact I think you don’t value their privacy.

Ainsley lets be honest hun. Your 4 year old who can’t string a sentence together at the best of times, did not say that to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for her (even though it was their choice for whatever reason to not send him to a pre school or nursery), she is going to be That Mum when he starts school because I cant see how she will cope with the reality of full time school.

Last edited:
This is not just a criticism of Ainsley but all the insta mums that sell out their children .... why oh why do they share such intimate moments like this morning. This does not make you a better mum or love your child more than anyone else, in fact I think you don’t value their privacy.
Absolutely, write about it or talk about it but don’t show the bloody moment - so contrived!

She’s probably been saying things like mummy will miss you when you’re at school. She needs to be more positive and excited for him. It’s great all the things he will learn and the friends he will make. Will be good for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.