Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss him when he’s at school please she loves fobbing him off for full days at the child minder!

The only thing she will miss is the cheap term time holidays!

Reactions: 5
!

Ok so I can’t sleep thanks to accidentally napping with the kiddos today! Signed up to a site that will tell me followers engagement etc. She has 10,000 fake followers!!!! Ive seen the proof. Absolute fraud
Wow doesn’t surprise me.

Her following did seem to increase dramatically a while back and hasn’t really moved considerably the last 12 months.

Reactions: 2
Latest post of her son crying in her arms... absolutely bizarre! Why an earth would you film that?! She really needs to get a life and a proper job. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s brought followers because she’s really dull and uninteresting... so I suppose every little helps! Btw did she pay 10,000 for them?! That’s cray!

Miss him when he’s at school please she loves fobbing him off for full days at the child minder!

The only thing she will miss is the cheap term time holidays!
Completely agree... I’m sure she wouldn’t be going to Cornwall if she had to pay full price like the rest of us in August! 😂

The only place she’d be going is that fake beach they set up in derby in the hols! Nothing wrong with that of course... but obviously trying to come across as living a lifestyle she clearly can’t afford!

Btw I had this account that I didn’t really use with no name and no picture... which followed her. She blocked it... so she must clearly monitor who looks at her stories daily 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Boss babe can’t wait to put the out of office on her emails 😩😂 she’s a joke!

I’ve just noticed the next meet up is in birmingham, wonder if that’s because the last derby one wasn’t as good?? Or she’s trying to get more people??

Signed up to a site. Paid £1.50 can see anyone’s followers. Checked loads to make sure it was accurate. Yep ainsley girl has bought 10k followers

• Wow
Completely agree... I’m sure she wouldn’t be going to Cornwall if she had to pay full price like the rest of us in August! 😂
Ugh already dreading her edited to death, only for insta Cornwall snaps. She thinks she's the only person who's ever been to there, especially when she does her little Cornwall bloggers guide. "Our annual family trip to Cornwall" umm you've only been there twice Ainsley.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My bro & sister in law are going to St Ives next week aswell has she said where they are staying?

Suddenly she wants to name change anything to do with the fact that she’s been caught buying fake followers?

Reactions: 4
Suddenly she wants to name change anything to do with the fact that she’s been caught buying fake followers?
Or to disassociate herself from these threads? I couldn't really understand what she was trying to say in those stories to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.