Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or to disassociate herself from these threads? I couldn't really understand what she was trying to say in those stories to be honest.
I couldn't understand what she was saying either, it sounded like the story had been hastily wrote out and not proof read

Me either 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she means she wants to be a proper boss babe with a business and then her ‘personal’ insta to tag alongside rather than be known as ‘life with oaks and olive’ with a business tagged alongside. Basically she’s trying to make it big time with her business instead of a mummy blogger 🤣

Edit to add: if people were interested in her business they’d go and follow that page. Clearly nobody is that interested. Did anyone vote? ... what were the results? I don’t want to give her any engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here you go everyone. I’ve had a good research to check this is accurate and it is. Some might think this is OTT but I’m sick of these people in general but the ones who fake it taking ads etc from other accounts who may work hard etc for authentic viewers, even the ones we don’t like... least they are not buying their way to the top. no words ainsley DEB702FC-F575-446B-BE4B-D837C615CB27.png
DEB702FC-F575-446B-BE4B-D837C615CB27.png
68CA37B0-C9D6-4C36-8F1A-F7161FFD0D52.png
5AEEA64B-BFAB-4650-B61B-129ECE064E31.png
ACA49D6E-5BA7-4C55-A343-2ACFBB6AB8C4.png
16DFC11A-788B-43D9-8396-FCF11F8A5E64.png
DEB702FC-F575-446B-BE4B-D837C615CB27.png
68CA37B0-C9D6-4C36-8F1A-F7161FFD0D52.png
5AEEA64B-BFAB-4650-B61B-129ECE064E31.png
ACA49D6E-5BA7-4C55-A343-2ACFBB6AB8C4.png
16DFC11A-788B-43D9-8396-FCF11F8A5E64.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Here you go everyone. I’ve had a good research to check this is accurate and it is. Some might think this is OTT but I’m sick of these people in general but the ones who fake it taking ads etc from other accounts who may work hard etc for authentic viewers, even the ones we don’t like... least they are not buying their way to the top. no words ainsley View attachment 20123View attachment 20123View attachment 20124View attachment 20125View attachment 20126View attachment 20127View attachment 20123View attachment 20124View attachment 20125View attachment 20126View attachment 20127
Wow thanks for Sharing! I wonder how many extra hours the Mr had to work to pay for those followers? She should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 2
Wow thanks for Sharing! I wonder how many extra hours the Mr had to work to pay for those followers? She should be ashamed of herself!
Worst thing is you can buy them for a few quid. Probably cost about £20/30 for 10k

Reactions: 1
‘I don’t care who unfollows me’ 😂 yeah il just buy some more lol. Clearly you are bothered if you have to mention it otherwise it wouldn’t even enter your head would it. She’s so bizarre and caught up in this fake Instagram life at the expense of her poor kids. Who gives a tit ainsley really for a few freebies, it’s insane!

Reactions: 5
She’s doing it all for attention. So people say ‘oh Ainsley don’t do that’ ‘we love you as you are ainsley’

duck right off. Attention seeking mother cretin

• Haha
Here you go everyone. I’ve had a good research to check this is accurate and it is. Some might think this is OTT but I’m sick of these people in general but the ones who fake it taking ads etc from other accounts who may work hard etc for authentic viewers, even the ones we don’t like... least they are not buying their way to the top. no words ainsley View attachment 20123View attachment 20123View attachment 20124View attachment 20125View attachment 20126View attachment 20127View attachment 20123View attachment 20124View attachment 20125View attachment 20126View attachment 20127
That is pretty interesting reading!

I’ve always wondered why these mummy ‘influencers’ followings don’t really increase. I looked at Sarah Jayne Fragola on that fake check website (you might not know her but she’s a channel mummer and is friends with Ainsley) and it says half of her 34k following is fake 😱 I get that they want the high followers to get the ads, but surely the advertisers aren’t actually selling anything because the followers are fake?! Unbelievable.

They say ‘dormant’ accounts so doesn’t Necessarily mean fake accounts could be people who don’t use ig anymore. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh look a newbie defending her!
I'm not a newbie or on the defence, and I'd say the same. I have a large ish following on IG and I get approached by a lot of brands... But a lot of my followers are either random Indian men with no posts, or spammy accounts like lash extension places etc. I'm sure lots of those would show as dormant too.

Reactions: 3
I was sent here because of Ainsley's rant too, but before that I was already getting a bit annoyed at her attitude. Especially the stuff she feeds her children, probably setting them up for a lifetime of health and weight issues.

I don't completely agree on the fake followers though, it's just an estimate and no actual proof she bought them. In her case I can actually imagine few people actually engaging with her through likes and comments, especially since she doesn't engage with her followers at all! Also her content is so basic I can imagine people just scrolling through and not making any effort.

Reactions: 3
They say ‘dormant’ accounts so doesn’t Necessarily mean fake accounts could be people who don’t use ig anymore. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
But when checking other influencers of same size or bigger, they have a couple of hundred dormant/fake so appears that yes they dormant accounts. So how come ainsley has 10 THOUSAND ?!

I’ve always wondered why these mummy ‘influencers’ followings don’t really increase. I looked at Sarah Jayne Fragola on that fake check website (you might not know her but she’s a channel mummer and is friends with Ainsley) and it says half of her 34k following is fake 😱 I get that they want the high followers to get the ads, but surely the advertisers aren’t actually selling anything because the followers are fake?! Unbelievable.
You should see honest mummy’s.... shocking for an honest mummy. Nearly all her 50k!

Also if you read the info on the website and research the algorithms it uses to work it out you’ll realise how it can’t be just dormant followers

But when checking other influencers of same size or bigger, they have a couple of hundred dormant/fake so appears that yes they dormant accounts. So how come ainsley has 10 THOUSAND ?!

You should see honest mummy’s.... shocking for an honest mummy. Nearly all her 50k!

Also if you read the info on the website and research the algorithms it uses to work it out you’ll realise how it can’t be just dormant followers
I agree, there are gonna be those weird random accounts, but not 10k of 'dormant' followers' it doesn't make sense mathematically.
For e.g. look at mumma and the brood, she might be ridiculous with the constant posing, and swiping up on her feed, but she's only at 13k, and has more engagement than Ainsley's does.

I think why this thread is so long already is because she seems so approve reproach, this "I'm better than you" attitude, when nothing anyone does or has is better necessarily than someone else's.

I'm also plus sized, with a slim / athletic husband and didn't want my son to eat the foods I like (fried foods, chocolate etc), and have made a conscious decision to not eat those foods around him. He eats a lot of fruit, and he's not into veggies a lot, butttt, if I put it in a smoothie (and he helps me make them) he will happily eat it. I don't know why she doesn't make a great effort, it must be harder now to change some of their eating habits to be honest, but maybe she can pack healthier lunches when he goes to big school?? I remember a picture from like when he was 3 or 2 I'm not sure and her son had a huge bag of crisps in his hand at some day out, and I think he had some coke too. Like wtaf?

Haha- dormant...Please. Doesn’t really make a huge difference as the dormant followers are probably the minority. The crux of the matter is she has most probably brought followers and I think the general consensus is that this is only adding to fake ness and making her seem evenmore fraudulent.
Love how boss bae sends over random newbies to fight her corner... sorry huns... you won’t stand a chance.. your comments just go down like a lead balloon .. because there are too many of us in agreement here for you to override the general opinion.

Reactions: 2
What has that pic of the children sat in the front room got to do with her Johnsons baby paid promotion tagged on the top of the post? I'm struggling to make the connection....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.