Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it super uncomfortable as well - not because of the topic (I’m a chronic oversharer, in truth) but because she was very obviously uncomfortable herself, and that’s always infectious. Also, while I’m happy to talk about it in depth with friends in person, I think I’d be apprehensive about doing it to tens of thousands of followers, so I get it. Some people aren’t publicly sexually demonstrative.

Reactions: 2
Why do these women go to nice hotels then jump around on the beds like misfits? Also can someone please explain what’s with the silly accent at times.. is she Australian?! 🤔

Reactions: 9
Much preferred watching her sewing and talking about that rather than watching her nights out with other instamums . It all looks so false and put on for cameras.
i like her she really used to make me laugh. my husband is also like mr coco and hates social media, also liked her friendship with amyplusbabies but she seems to have cooled that recently as she got in more with the instamums. She has changed and not for the better!
we all get silly when we have a drink (im the worlds worst for this 🙈) but she seems to go to far for the cameras. it always looks like enforced frivolity when theyre out.
i often just skip through her contenet now. Shame as she was great before.

Reactions: 3
i like her she really used to make me laugh. my husband is also like mr coco and hates social media, also liked her friendship with amyplusbabies but she seems to have cooled that recently as she got in more with the instamums. She has changed and not for the better!
we all get silly when we have a drink (im the worlds worst for this 🙈) but she seems to go to far for the cameras. it always looks like enforced frivolity when theyre out.
i often just skip through her contenet now. Shame as she was great before.
I feel the same, she was one of my favourite to watch and now I can’t make it past a couple of stories, she’s became insufferable.

also... eating in the bath??? WHO DOES THIS. Honestly revolting!

Yep over her now. Such a shame as I loved her before! No I don’t want to buy a jogger set and no I don’t want to buy my beauty items from next.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She comes across as a bully to me
& Like would be all nice to your face but the minute your backs turned she’d rip you to shreds with that gaggle of instamates she has

Also when they all get together at posh places and get drunk they seem to treat the place like tit? Like teenagers drunk for the first time climbing up everything n crawling along the floor... weird

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active tbh!
My daughter was born the same month as hers so we were on the same ‘birth club’ on baby centre.
she was a bit of a dick on there. I mean - can’t even say why but you know when someone has their own little cackle of friends and they would stick up for each other or tag each other. I don’t know. A bit excluding of others. We all shared instas and then followed each other and I unfollowed pretty quick once all the mummy blogger stuff started.
I definitely don’t think she’s genuine.

Reactions: 6
She comes across as a bully to me
& Like would be all nice to your face but the minute your backs turned she’d rip you to shreds with that gaggle of instamates she has

Also when they all get together at posh places and get drunk they seem to treat the place like tit? Like teenagers drunk for the first time climbing up everything n crawling along the floor... weird

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active tbh!
She is a bully I’ve experienced this first hand!

Has she actually paid to go on this trip then or is it free?
“For transparency” oh duck off kerri, I think what you mean is “because it’s the god damn rules I unfortunately have to tell you I didn’t pay for tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One minute she’s advertising vibrators & then next she’s getting a freebie to go to Disney.

You can’t make this tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor daughter, having to work all weekend. Yes ivy, stand there and shake your bum, now look excited and skip, now turn left.... this woman is an absolute knob and desperate for every penny.

I don’t understand why this thread for her isn’t longer. Gift after gift, ad after ad. Acts like a twit with her other “influencer” mates. Enjoy your gifted press trip in your gifted clothes.. 🖕🏻

Reactions: 11
How do you complain to CMA? I’m sick of her and the bloody “press trip” - you’ve been given this for free it should be marked as an AD 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.