Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her. She’s changed a lot this past year. She’s trying too hard now

Reactions: 3
Yep, used to love her too and found her so honest and relatable. Now it’s just ad after ad after ad.. 😴
Unfollowed.

Reactions: 5
I like her. But the endless ads makes me swipe by . It's so annoying.

Reactions: 1
These ads!!! What 5 year old needs to call you?!
After school club or at nanny’s? NO!
No integrity at all, she’d promote ANYTHING

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind the ads on skincare, make up etc as she clearly has a passion. It’s the bit in between where she would sell anything that makes me wanna click unfollow 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's awful, crass, disingenuous and a huge seller of her daughter. She also jinks on every bandwagon going.

Reactions: 10
Much preferred watching her sewing and talking about that rather than watching her nights out with other instamums . It all looks so false and put on for cameras.

Reactions: 7
She comes across as a bully to me
& Like would be all nice to your face but the minute your backs turned she’d rip you to shreds with that gaggle of instamates she has

Also when they all get together at posh places and get drunk they seem to treat the place like tit? Like teenagers drunk for the first time climbing up everything n crawling along the floor... weird

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active tbh!

Reactions: 18
She comes across as a bully to me
& Like would be all nice to your face but the minute your backs turned she’d rip you to shreds with that gaggle of instamates she has

Also when they all get together at posh places and get drunk they seem to treat the place like tit? Like teenagers drunk for the first time climbing up everything n crawling along the floor... weird

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active tbh!
Really agree with this and it seems with each no ad or partnership she’s getting rider. She just does what she wants as is evident when she doesn’t take Ivy to school because they’re both tired or turns up late cause they’ve been out the day before at a press event it’s a joke.

Reactions: 5
When her and her ‘insta friends’ get together it’s so cringe how they all try and out do each other to be the centre of attention! You can tell they’d all stab each other in the back to be the face of ryvita or whatever other stupid thing they advertise 😂 I think she will come unstuck with her little girl soon, she always seems to be missing school or late because they stayed up all night 😫

Reactions: 12
She reminds me of the girls from school back in the 90s that used to wear all the gold jewellery and tracksuits that would kick your heed in if u even looked at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The self service ad was as uncomfortable to watch as it quite clearly was for her to make 🙄🙄 stop selling your soul Kerri

Reactions: 4
The self service ad was as uncomfortable to watch as it quite clearly was for her to make 🙄🙄 stop selling your soul Kerri
I listened to the podcast she was on re this topic and she hadn’t heard of this particular brand before. I thought it seemed quite genuine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.