Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no that’s awful what happened?
I can’t stomach her at all now
If I talk about it and she reads this it will be obvious who I am. I don’t think it’s an isolated case but I also don’t want to start it up again as it was such a hard time for me. Lots of cliquey bitchiness and I got the instagram digs, comments , tagging friends , sharing memes, perosnal things I’ve said used
For public jokes etc etc. She’s just not a nice person she’s very money oriented and fake. This Kerry she is now is fictional.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If I talk about it and she reads this it will be obvious who I am. I don’t think it’s an isolated case but I also don’t want to start it up again as it was such a hard time for me. Lots of cliquey bitchiness and I got the instagram digs, comments , tagging friends , sharing memes, perosnal things I’ve said used
For public jokes etc etc. She’s just not a nice person she’s very money oriented and fake. This Kerry she is now is fictional.
That’s completely understandable I hope things are getting better for you now? X

this is exactly how I thought Kerry would be hopefully more and more people will see through her fake insta persona it seems the only people she sees are other insta mums at events who act in the same disrespectful way

Reactions: 1
I followed Kerry (and her associated shops) for a good while. I unfollowed her last year when it become obvious her Instagram was just one huge ad opportunity and that she’d basically sell anything. I’m so fed up of seeing #gifted on Instagram :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow her last year as the ads were relentless. It’s a shame as I loved how she used to be on stories before everything became a business opportunity. I used to follow her, her shop and her shop clique like amyplusbabies and BowsAndBespoke etc. Of the three I only follow Amyplusbabies now as bowsandbespoke grinds my gears. I’ve bought 3 (overpriced) dresses from her after seeing them on Kerri and Amy’s kids but never again. She is so up herself and she thinks her tit doesn’t stink. She is either bragging one minute or feeling sorry for herself the next. Such bad service too, two friends of mine had problems with their orders and she was telling them in DM’s they had made her cry 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surprised there isn’t a thread on her yet.

Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow her last year as the ads were relentless. It’s a shame as I loved how she used to be on stories before everything became a business opportunity. I used to follow her, her shop and her shop clique like amyplusbabies and BowsAndBespoke etc. Of the three I only follow Amyplusbabies now as bowsandbespoke grinds my gears. I’ve bought 3 (overpriced) dresses from her after seeing them on Kerri and Amy’s kids but never again. She is so up herself and she thinks her tit doesn’t stink. She is either bragging one minute or feeling sorry for herself the next. Such bad service too, two friends of mine had problems with their orders and she was telling them in DM’s they had made her cry 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surprised there isn’t a thread on her yet.
Same. Although I still follow Amy (who I love as I think she’s very honest) and Bowsandbespoke. My daughter has loads of her dresses which no longer fit her. I rarely buy any now but I still think her dresses are lovely (although expensive).

@Hinkypunk yes I love her too. Hasn’t changed in the years I’ve followed her. Doesn’t seem to have jumped on the freebie bandwagon like all the others despite probably being in the position to do so with her following so fair play to her. BowsAndBespoke dresses are lovely (like I said I’ve bought some 😍) but I just find her very two faced so I refuse to spend my money with someone like that now. I was good friends with someone who she was close to a year and a bit ago and she showed me screenshots of Dm convos where she would take the piss out of her own customers (for example taking the piss out of a customers “trampy carpet and dirty skirting boards” from a customers pic sent to her). You’d never think it with the way she acts on stories.

• Wow
@Hinkypunk yes I love her too. Hasn’t changed in the years I’ve followed her. Doesn’t seem to have jumped on the freebie bandwagon like all the others despite probably being in the position to do so with her following so fair play to her. BowsAndBespoke dresses are lovely (like I said I’ve bought some 😍) but I just find her very two faced so I refuse to spend my money with someone like that now. I was good friends with someone who she was close to a year and a bit ago and she showed me screenshots of Dm convos where she would take the piss out of her own customers (for example taking the piss out of a customers “trampy carpet and dirty skirting boards” from a customers pic sent to her). You’d never think it with the way she acts on stories.
Oooh I never knew that. What a disappointment. People spending their hard earned money on her products and her being horrible about their homes 😕

Oooh I never knew that. What a disappointment. People spending their hard earned money on her products and her being horrible about their homes 😕
This doesn't surprise me at all. My Sister in Law ordered from her in 2018 and she received 1 item out of the 5 she ordered. These arrived 8 weeks after order and numerous conversations on dm. SIL received refund but felt she was cherry picking who received items.

This doesn't surprise me at all. My Sister in Law ordered from her in 2018 and she received 1 item out of the 5 she ordered. These arrived 8 weeks after order and numerous conversations on dm. SIL received refund but felt she was cherry picking who received items.
Same here with all of my orders 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did you pay by PayPal? Could claim it back that way. If that was me I would be writing all over her posts asking why she was receiving free stuff and posting about it and I couldn’t even get what I paid for

Did you pay by PayPal? Could claim it back that way. If that was me I would be writing all over her posts asking why she was receiving free stuff and posting about it and I couldn’t even get what I paid for
Sorry my comment was regarding bowsandbespoke. I did eventually get my items but just many weeks after they were supposed to. I think the above poster said she bought dresses from bowsandbespoke in 2018 so I doubt she could claim through PayPal for that long ago.

This is SHOCKING!! I ordered from her a few years ago, gave her exact measurements as my daughter doesn't fit the regular length. It came and she had obviously ignored all the info I sent her as it was massive. Messaged her only for her to get arsey, made me pay to send it back so she could do the original measurements and then made me put more money in with the returned dress so she could send it out again, so 3 lots of delivery charges 🙄 never ordered from her again because I thought this was rude and now I see what she's really like 🤷‍♀️

Sorry my comment was regarding bowsandbespoke. I did eventually get my items but just many weeks after they were supposed to. I think the above poster said she bought dresses from bowsandbespoke in 2018 so I doubt she could claim through PayPal for that long ago.
Oh sorry 🙈 did life with ivy coco have a business or am I thinking of someone else. It was handmade prints I think

Oh sorry 🙈 did life with ivy coco have a business or am I thinking of someone else. It was handmade prints I think

She used to do tshirts and leggings, possibly dresses from memory? I think she was self taught and was great to start but then the gifted/invite greed took over and the ordered for goods dried up. Always refunded via paypal.

Bowsandbespoke is a horrible lady. From personal experience I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. I still follow amyplusbabies, she’s funny and just normal.

Bowsandbespoke is a horrible lady. From personal experience I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. I still follow amyplusbabies, she’s funny and just normal.
I’m not surprised I’m not the only one who feels this way. Surprised there isn’t already a thread about her. What was your experience with her?

She got gifted her flooring but doesnt like calling it gifted because shes talking about it but it was a gift. LOL so entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.