Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to really enjoy her stories & she can make clothes work on her ..sometimes she looks like a proper slob then she looks a million dollars 😊 But I do think think like a lot of them it’s all gone to her head now 🥴

Reactions: 3
It sure how I feel about this one - and who needs all of that makeup?
I quite like Kerry but jeez the beauty products. How many does one woman need and how can she possibly review and reccomend them she cant possibly be trying them out for a decent amount of time

Reactions: 1
She got gifted her flooring but doesnt like calling it gifted because shes talking about it but it was a gift. LOL so entitled
FFS. Why can’t these companies ‘gift’ floors to people who actually need it rather then someone who flogs anything for a quick buck 😡

Reactions: 5
She is a bully I’ve experienced this first hand!
Can second this. she is a bully, she was in a sort of bully squad with house of lilah, amyplusbabies, that Chantelle with the twins, bowsandbespoke, bellasbabydolls and another shop - the name escapes me. They used to gang up against other shops and try and threaten them to close down. Really nasty tit tho and really relentless. Anyway there was some sort of falling out within
Their group so bows and bespoke and the shop I forget the name of fell out with kerri and Amy and chantelle. Bowsandbespoke still doesn’t speak to amy or kerri and will happily pretend they’re the bad guys and that she was innocent in it all.

bows and bespoke is crappy about her customers behind their back.

in fact all of the above are nasty pieces of work, I think Amy isn’t as bad as she does actually admit to when she behaves badly.
Kerri and bowsandbespoke are just fake and hiding how they really are, that’s definitely not how they used to act.

In fact - to add to the above, one of the shops showed me screenshots that kerri sent her once she started getting regular ads and gifted things - she sent a massive apology for all the things she did. She was obviously scared that all the people she’d been a dick to would expose her and ruin everything for her.
They still should expose her if you ask me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I always forget about her until she appears on the explore page eating McDs chips!. Shocked the house is worth 400k. That more the area hiking up the price.

Reactions: 4
Can second this. she is a bully, she was in a sort of bully squad with house of lilah, amyplusbabies, that Chantelle with the twins, bowsandbespoke, bellasbabydolls and another shop - the name escapes me. They used to gang up against other shops and try and threaten them to close down. Really nasty tit tho and really relentless. Anyway there was some sort of falling out within
Their group so bows and bespoke and the shop I forget the name of fell out with kerri and Amy and chantelle. Bowsandbespoke still doesn’t speak to amy or kerri and will happily pretend they’re the bad guys and that she was innocent in it all.

bows and bespoke is crappy about her customers behind their back.

in fact all of the above are nasty pieces of work, I think Amy isn’t as bad as she does actually admit to when she behaves badly.
Kerri and bowsandbespoke are just fake and hiding how they really are, that’s definitely not how they used to act.

In fact - to add to the above, one of the shops showed me screenshots that kerri sent her once she started getting regular ads and gifted things - she sent a massive apology for all the things she did. She was obviously scared that all the people she’d been a dick to would expose her and ruin everything for her.
They still should expose her if you ask me 😂
I remember this many years ago. I cannot for the love of me remember the other shop but they did it to so many shops claiming to be #orginals. More like bleeping #arseholes. When I started my shop they did the same to me and then got all their followers to jump on board, luckily I have a thick skin so I blocked them and moved on, not worth my time but they really caused some distress to those who wasnt like me. Because they have so many followers they thought they was the dogs bollocks of ig. Actually they are the c**ts of ig

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember this many years ago. I cannot for the love of me remember the other shop but they did it to so many shops claiming to be #orginals. More like bleeping #arseholes. When I started my shop they did the same to me and then got all their followers to jump on board, luckily I have a thick skin so I blocked them and moved on, not worth my time but they really caused some distress to those who wasnt like me. Because they have so many followers they thought they was the dogs bollocks of ig. Actually they are the c**ts of ig
They did it to so many other shops, all of them were nasty but kerri was smarter with it as she used to rile Amy up and then use her as the mouth piece. In the very early days of Kerri being a blogger she was trying to pave her way with the bigger American accounts so if she was going to dish any tit out she’d put it on at the times when they’d be offline due to the time difference and it’d be swiftly deleted after a few hours. Annoys me that she pretends to be nice now, especially as she was posting about Caroline flack being trolled when she was the same nasty troll to many many others. Vile woman.

Reactions: 4
Panicking much Kerri? All the swipe ups over the past 72 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not even bought any of them 😡 get a job, be placed on furlough then start to worry like rest of us

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand Kerri. Used to follow her and found her quite funny, but about a year/18m who I noticed a big change! It’s all swipe ups 😴😴🥱 also saw her AD some shite beauty product, 2/3 months later slags it off.

Reactions: 2
I don’t particularly mind Kerri and I don’t find ADs offence for the most part (usually because I just ignore them) but did anyone else find all yesterday’s swipe ups incredibly insensitive? Most of the U.K. are in dire financial constraints with the current climate and she’s just casually like ‘here have a swipe for an expensive shop because this sale is soooo good and I’ve just spent over £100 on jumpers but whatever and also while I’m at it use my link to make me MORE money than I’m already making while you all suffer on your 80% pay’ arghhhhhhhh 😩 so unnecessary

Reactions: 7
#afflink a £295 hoodie!? She must be raking it in... does she not realise that 90% of her target audience probably wouldn’t be able to afford this.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Even if I could afford it... hoodies are to bum around in, get food down, and to probably get baby drool on. £295 Is going towards my mortgage!

Seems like covid-19 isn't affecting her salary

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.