Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping hell she’s not even ordered enough wallpaper for her toilet. Who orders wallpaper and waits weeks for it to be put up but doesn’t even use an online calculator to make sure you’ve got enough. I despair. She’s utterly useless

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh bleeping hell she’s not even ordered enough wallpaper for her toilet. Who orders wallpaper and waits weeks for it to be put up but doesn’t even use an online calculator to make sure you’ve got enough. I despair. She’s utterly useless
Honestly- she could hide her uselessness but she thinks it’s amusing- it’s so cringe.

Reactions: 6
Firstly I know this is really stupid in the first place, but has anyone ever bought anything from her clear out page and actually recieved it? I stupidly paid for something on there 4 weeks ago and she's fobbed off the royal mail delays as a reason why it's not turned up, feel like I've just lined her greedy pockets, probably along with lots of other people

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Firstly I know this is really stupid in the first place, but has anyone ever bought anything from her clear out page and actually recieved it? I stupidly paid for something on there 4 weeks ago and she's fobbed off the royal mail delays as a reason why it's not turned up, feel like I've just lined her greedy pockets, probably along with lots of other people
I have never bought anything from her but I do run a small business and Royal Mail are still quite delayed on some routes due to the lockdown, I have lots of customers waiting on parcels. Did she tell you how she sent it, 1st/2nd class, tracked etc?

I have never bought anything from her but I do run a small business and Royal Mail are still quite delayed on some routes due to the lockdown, I have lots of customers waiting on parcels. Did she tell you how she sent it, 1st/2nd class, tracked etc?
She said she sent it 2nd class on the 23rd Jan. Rubbish that there are delays but good to know that they are still happening in areas of the country, makes me feel slightly better!

Reactions: 2
The house account- she’s asking what she should put on the wall beside the sink- the sink is still full of dirty dishes. Gross!

She said she sent it 2nd class on the 23rd Jan. Rubbish that there are delays but good to know that they are still happening in areas of the country, makes me feel slightly better!
Ah, yes, not unbelievable to think 2nd class may be taking a while, I send everything 1st class and in some areas that is taking up to 4 weeks to arrive.

Mr Coco painting the porch half-naked, think it’s supposed to excite us?

Urgh, pasty flabby body... No thanks. Also her complaining about the rattan from b&m. Lol. Probably not used to paying for things herself. Grotbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The weather is so lovely at the moment, why is she getting gardeners in when she doesn’t do anything all day and could easily spruce things up and weed in the garden herself!

Reactions: 11
That pink outfit in her latest grid post looks like it's been at the bottom of the laundry basket for weeks! In reality it's probably just extremely cheap and therefore horrible fabric, because she had to pay for it herself.

Reactions: 6
The weather is so lovely at the moment, why is she getting gardeners in when she doesn’t do anything all day and could easily spruce things up and weed in the garden herself!
She says the cleaning sprays are everywhere because of the black paint, no love it was always that dusty, you’re just gross and didn’t notice the dust before.
thought the same thing about the garden. She said they can’t afford IVF- how about you do the garden yourself and stop paying others to do things for you and save your money? We all have to make sacrifices for the things we really want?

Reactions: 8
her garden looks like its mainly lawn too so she probably only needs to mow and do minimal weeding and it would look great.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has been said before but Ivy is such a brat. I bet she is an absolute handful!

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been said before but Ivy is such a brat. I bet she is an absolute handful!
Agree, she’s created a bit of a monster there. All the posing and make up and imitating dance routines are a product of what she’s exposed too and encouraged to enjoy.

Reactions: 15
Agree, she’s created a bit of a monster there. All the posing and make up and imitating dance routines are a product of what she’s exposed too and encouraged to enjoy.
It’s cringe. As you say, that’s what’s she’s exposed to, it’s what she has learnt. See it a lot from the instahuns’ offspring and it’s a pet hate. Kerri’s mate The mumlifed styled is similar. Just let kids be kids.

Reactions: 8
It’s cringe. As you say, that’s what’s she’s exposed to, it’s what she has learnt. See it a lot from the instahuns’ offspring and it’s a pet hate. Kerri’s mate The mumlifed styled is similar. Just let kids be kids.
I don’t follow Kerri anymore but when I did I hated all the forced stuff with ivy. For a start your kid shouldn’t be out there for all to see but also- I’m not interested in other peoples kids- she might think it’s cute and people care but the truth is that most of us put up with that stuff from our own kids cos they are our kids! Otherwise I’m just not interested in other peoples kids? It’s not cute, she comes across as a total spoiled brat with zero talent - if Kerri thinks she’s going to be the next big YouTube star then go over to YouTube and show her off there?

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Kerri anymore but when I did I hated all the forced stuff with ivy. For a start your kid shouldn’t be out there for all to see but also- I’m not interested in other peoples kids- she might think it’s cute and people care but the truth is that most of us put up with that stuff from our own kids cos they are our kids! Otherwise I’m just not interested in other peoples kids? It’s not cute, she comes across as a total spoiled brat with zero talent - if Kerri thinks she’s going to be the next big YouTube star then go over to YouTube and show her off there?
Interesting that the same thing is being said about Chris Ramsey & Chris Ramsey’s Wife aka CRW over in the thread about them re their son 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.