Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the same thing is being said about Chris Ramsey & Chris Ramsey’s Wife aka CRW over in the thread about them re their son 🤔
I don’t follow her- I did for about 5 minutes but she kept singing and the worst thing was she thought she was good- I mean she might be ok at a bit of karaoke but other than that she’s no better than any other tit karaoke singer! She also was seen as a bit of light hearted relief from the insta mums but from what I saw she seems to want to be chief insta mum- not for me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get how she can look so ugly one minute and good in her pictures. Fat in videos then slim in pictures. Also to Eborian seen enough of your products rubbed on greasy pan faces of influencers recently it’s turning me off buying from you be w bit more selective.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Kerri anymore but when I did I hated all the forced stuff with ivy. For a start your kid shouldn’t be out there for all to see but also- I’m not interested in other peoples kids- she might think it’s cute and people care but the truth is that most of us put up with that stuff from our own kids cos they are our kids! Otherwise I’m just not interested in other peoples kids? It’s not cute, she comes across as a total spoiled brat with zero talent - if Kerri thinks she’s going to be the next big YouTube star then go over to YouTube and show her off there?
yes this!
a while ago me and some friends were discussing people with young children now and how they seem to feel that everyone needs to be aware that they are there with their offspring ..like talking very loudly in public about what they are doing or in Kerri and the insta huns cases letting them 'perform' (make a nuisance of themselves) e.g on public transport..whilst laughing and filming for the gram.
I can see Ivy and Co becoming right cows when they are older!

Reactions: 10
I don’t get how she can look so ugly one minute and good in her pictures. Fat in videos then slim in pictures. Also to Eborian seen enough of your products rubbed on greasy pan faces of influencers recently it’s turning me off buying from you be w bit more selective.
She has a face that takes make up well I think, plus she is a trained MUA and when she wears it she wears a lot. She only poses in sunglasses and has perfected a certain mirror angle to photograph that looks ok. I like the fact she’s quite a normal size 14 and she scrubs up well. That part of her is quite relatable. The lifestyle content from her these days, not so much.

Reactions: 12
Ivy sitting on the kitchen worktop.... “what is with kids not sitting on chairs” my kids sit on chairs never have they sat on a kitchen worktop....

I don’t follow her- I did for about 5 minutes but she kept singing and the worst thing was she thought she was good- I mean she might be ok at a bit of karaoke but other than that she’s no better than any other tit karaoke singer! She also was seen as a bit of light hearted relief from the insta mums but from what I saw she seems to want to be chief insta mum- not for me!!
Oh she really has become chief insta mum ... the thread is worth a look 😉

Y
Yes , Can someone please explain this ?! Re- her appearance in pic n videos ?

Y

Yes , Can someone please explain this ?! Re- her appearance in pic n videos ?
Question answered 👍🏼
She has a face that takes make up well I think, plus she is a trained MUA and when she wears it she wears a lot. She only poses in sunglasses and has perfected a certain mirror angle to photograph that looks ok. I like the fact she’s quite a normal size 14 and she scrubs up well. That part of her is quite relatable. The lifestyle content from her these days, not so much.

Reactions: 2
Ivy sitting on the kitchen worktop.... “what is with kids not sitting on chairs” my kids sit on chairs never have they sat on a kitchen worktop....
Thought the exact same thing- tell her to get off the table maybe?
Tell her to sit properly?
kerri thinks it’s cute and sassy. Thing is that when kids act like that round other kids and other parents then they are normally the kids that aren’t that well liked, even other kids don’t like brats. So you think it’s funny Kerri, nope you’re just setting your kid up for failure in the future because she doesn’t have any manners or know the difference between right and wrong.

Reactions: 15
Just like the swearing and being rude to her Dad. Ivy needs some manners taught to her rather than her mum getting her camera out and finding it funny.

Reactions: 9
Right I’m just going to say it. Her tooth gap really repulses me. I know she can’t help it so send me to hell but I just find her whole giant shiny face and gappy mouth too much to stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always think she looks a bit dirty with dry lips and greasy hair, like she needs a good wash!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always think she looks a bit dirty with dry lips and greasy hair, like she needs a good wash!
Yes yes yes I thought it was just me. To be honest the family all look a bit dishevelled and in need of a good scrub. Her hubby is nothing appealing, the sight of his fat hairy back the other day was enough to put me off my dinner. Wonder why she never shows his face? Has she ever mentioned why before?

• Haha
Urgh, she is so disgusting. Her kid is a bleeping brat too. They both look like ET.

Yes yes yes I thought it was just me. To be honest the family all look a bit dishevelled and in need of a good scrub. Her hubby is nothing appealing, the sight of his fat hairy back the other day was enough to put me off my dinner. Wonder why she never shows his face? Has she ever mentioned why before?
Because HIS a minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.