Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No soft furnishings yet, she needs to finish begging for big ticket items first. Then the cushion begging starts in earnest.

Reactions: 2
No soft furnishings yet, she needs to finish begging for big ticket items first. Then the cushion begging starts in earnest.
Yeah she’s lacking a lot of furniture too . It currently looks like a squat 😂

I don’t get how she can look so ugly one minute and good in her pictures. Fat in videos then slim in pictures. Also to Eborian seen enough of your products rubbed on greasy pan faces of influencers recently it’s turning me off buying from you be w bit more selective.
Photoshop!

On the subject of the elusive Mr Coco there is a guy that appears on quite a lot of the companies house stuff connected to Kerri that I wonder is Mr Coco

Reactions: 1
give us the details 👀👀
I wasn’t sure what I’m allowed to share without getting in trouble but there are 2 guys listed as directors (now resigned one DOB 1965 so tooo old the other 1973 so right age to be her other half) the younger one is listed at the same address as Kerri but I know sometimes the accountants address is used. He is also listed as being connected to 10 other businesses that are all connected to property (which is what I thought he did)

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t sure what I’m allowed to share without getting in trouble but there are 2 guys listed as directors (now resigned one DOB 1965 so tooo old the other 1973 so right age to be her other half) the younger one is listed at the same address as Kerri but I know sometimes the accountants address is used. He is also listed as being connected to 10 other businesses that are all connected to property (which is what I thought he did)
His name is Andy Northcott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.