Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a slob! Posted this at 1/2pm 🤢

“Buy this sink, you can leave your washing up for days if you’re as lazy as I am!”
Some of work full time as key workers so don’t have the luxury to just leave stuff ‘to do later’ making sure I have breakfast and lunch for a 12 hour shift, cleaning up from last nights dinner in the morning would mean getting up even earlier than I have too!

grates my gears how damn lazy she is 🙄

Reactions: 5
I have been known to leave my dishes over night on occasion. However I would never take a picture of it, for an advert I was being paid for! I'd make sure it was looking pristine!

Reactions: 11
Surely she got a dishwasher added to her fabulous new kitchen? or did no one gift her one!
ive only had one for 4 years ..i couldnt do with out it now..i remember the pile of pans after a roast or some occasions it was left coming down to it in the morning was the worst!

Reactions: 9
She's on the beg for blinds on her latest post. So obvious it's cringeworthy.

Reactions: 4
What does she even do all day? I despair, she seems to be getting more slovenly 🙄

Reactions: 9
I have been known to leave my dishes over night on occasion. However I would never take a picture of it, for an advert I was being paid for! I'd make sure it was looking pristine!
I might leave a few dishes out but in the morning the first thing I do is stack the dishwasher? Would she really spend all that money on a kitchen and not put in a dishwasher? Surely not so really there is no excuse at how gross grotbags is- yuck! Teach your kid some good habits?

I can't imagine the company that gifted her the sink would be too happy to see she's fulfilling her obligations to them by advertising the fact that it holds loads of minging dishes 🙈 she barely even showed the sink!

Reactions: 6
Anyone watch the phone in on This Morning today? May just be me but caller ‘Lorraine’ sounds exactly like her!

• Haha
I would love to have the luxury of being a stay at home mum. My house is clean and tidy most of the time but I have to work full time so it becomes difficult to keep on top of! I would have an immaculate house if I was her, she’s got no excuse.

Reactions: 5
OK, new here. Found this person's account via her home/interiors one. What on earth? I'm dumbfounded

I'd love to know what it is about her and her lifestyle that these companies see and think, "Ooh, I definitely want to give her free stuff and a big fee for talking about my xxxxx" It's not all about numbers/followers. Is it? Surely a talent or skill or something to admire is key?
Before social media these people with limited skills would be giving out free squirts of perfume in Debenhams (or flyers for a club night in Ibiza) for commission, moving on to Herbalife once they had a kid. Now there's big money in being... what, exactly?

Reactions: 17
Her Australian twang pisses me off, she wasn’t even there that long was she? Two of my best friends lived in Australia, one for 4 years the other 3 years and neither of them returned home with an Australian accent. It’s childish I wish she’d stop doing it.

Reactions: 6
She is utterly vile and anything she promotes goes straight to my boycott list as she makes everything look cheap and grotty.

Reactions: 7
Sick of her big sweaty shiny head popping up 24/7. Does she ever get off the sofa? Absolute slob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, new here. Found this person's account via her home/interiors one. What on earth? I'm dumbfounded

I'd love to know what it is about her and her lifestyle that these companies see and think, "Ooh, I definitely want to give her free stuff and a big fee for talking about my xxxxx" It's not all about numbers/followers. Is it? Surely a talent or skill or something to admire is key?
Before social media these people with limited skills would be giving out free squirts of perfume in Debenhams (or flyers for a club night in Ibiza) for commission, moving on to Herbalife once they had a kid. Now there's big money in being... what, exactly?
The sink company must be over the moon they've been tagged as a PR product in an image of dirty dishes. One can only imagine what the contract said...

"Yeah, and if you could show the sink full of half eaten food, dirty dish water and some pots that would be great"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.