Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes yes yes I thought it was just me. To be honest the family all look a bit dishevelled and in need of a good scrub. Her hubby is nothing appealing, the sight of his fat hairy back the other day was enough to put me off my dinner. Wonder why she never shows his face? Has she ever mentioned why before?
Because she makes out he’s some high flying celebrity or politician who is obviously too good for the likes of insta. More than likely half of chessington has had a go on his gorilla back so she’s embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because she makes out he’s some high flying celebrity or politician who is obviously too good for the likes of insta. More than likely half of chessington has had a go on his gorilla back so she’s embarrassed.
🤣 yet she met him in a backpackers hostel in Aus 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She shared a pic of his bum in the shower once which was decent tbf 😂 but then has hung off that ever since. The porch shot wasn’t the same. All I know is that he’s from Liverpool but I think he just wants privacy - and who can blame him😂

Reactions: 6
I didn’t listen to the live- I’m actually flabbergasted she did it. My child had issues with hearing and glue ear. We had to go private for diagnosis and it was worth every penny. I dm-Ed her when she was “so worried” about Ivy and said to her to push for hearing test/also ENT and maybe try private and she was really dismissive and said that the GP didn’t think it was worth doing. Well neither did my GP which is why I took it into my hands- turned out when the ENT did the op and saw the mess they couldn’t believe we were fobbed off. So now to be some expert in kids ENT ? I don’t think so Kerri. You basically said to me you couldn’t afford £250 for a private consultation! Yet the following week off she went to Dubai. Priorities are all wrong. She is lazy- wants everything done for her, looks at the house, she’s not done a thing, even the design of stuff is all stolen from other instagrammers

Reactions: 19
The dark paintwork already looks chipped and dirty. You would never believe that she has only just had the stairs done judging by the photo of Ivy on her grid.

Reactions: 4
The dark paintwork already looks chipped and dirty. You would never believe that she has only just had the stairs done judging by the photo of Ivy on her grid.
And the moaning about how dusty they get- no they don’t get dustier than white, you’re just manky and didn’t notice when you had white paintwork!

1EA768A1-9712-48BB-9F39-541B57AC5A24.jpeg

To say these stairs are pretty much new they don’t half look worn along the dark paint. I think she may end up regretting all the dark woodwork for the gram.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else just totally unimpressed with her house. She’s been in ages and it doesn’t feel like she’s added any accessories , blinds curtains. It’s so drab and lifeless. Not like a family home. She has no home style.

Reactions: 16
duck off I am dying at your comment of half of chessington had had a go on his gorilla back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously can’t stop laughing, my hubby is asking why I’m laughing so hard 😄🙈

If ever anyone was in need of gifted chapstick kezza is it
Her lips make me feel sick, you just no she is a total grot bag

Reactions: 5
School think it’s ok for her to have one day at home with Kerri? All good until life resumes and she spends the day up London doing the insta circuit? Here’s hoping she knows the difference between he’s and his for the sake of poor ivy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont get it? She has a tutor which i assume will be 1 to 1 so why does she need 1 to 1 at home?

Reactions: 3
I dont get it? She has a tutor which i assume will be 1 to 1 so why does she need 1 to 1 at home?
I’m more than certain it’s a day off to further most her and Ivy’s Insta career. It’s essentially a work day for Ivy.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else just totally unimpressed with her house. She’s been in ages and it doesn’t feel like she’s added any accessories , blinds curtains. It’s so drab and lifeless. Not like a family home. She has no home style.
Give her a chance, she has to spend time trawling through Insta to decide what to buy to keep up with the trends! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
its really drab..devoid of any colour apart from black and white and the bathroom floor looks like something you'd find in a church hall or community centre ! i dont get why every room has same colour scheme.
i know we all have different taste but it doesn't feel cosy and welcoming at all..
id hate having nothing on the windows at night.

Reactions: 5
its really drab..devoid of any colour apart from black and white and the bathroom floor looks like something you'd find in a church hall or community centre ! i dont get why every room has same colour scheme.
i know we all have different taste but it doesn't feel cosy and welcoming at all..
id hate having nothing on the windows at night.
I know. I wonder why she’s not adding soft furnishings. Even the spoilt brats room has no colour. Bland just like their lifestyle. She’s so dull.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.