Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does her hubby do exactly? Is he in a band?
No, I don't think so. She's never mentioned his music, or him rehearsing, or him being musical, or the little girl following in daddy's footsteps etc etc. I reckon he's a builder or similar

I never really noticed it until someone on here mentioned it but jeez does that woman love a take out! KFC last night I swear if she just cooked and ate at home they would have that house renovated in no time
But she's soooo busy!

Reactions: 2
No, I don't think so. She's never mentioned his music, or him rehearsing, or him being musical, or the little girl following in daddy's footsteps etc etc. I reckon he's a builder or similar

But she's soooo busy!
He can’t be a builder, I mean I know builders never do much work in their own house but he literally can’t even put a screw in the wall?

Reactions: 5
Whatever he does, he must earn a fair whack for her to be able to barely work other than IG and have that massive house

Reactions: 4
I think someone pointed out earlier in the thread that she can make a more than decent wage from a few ads. I think (might be mistaken, so don’t quote me) it was a couple of grand a time!

Oh, I think she earns a fair whack from Insta.
I am sure she does. She knows how to play the game well and gets lots of engagement. She wouldn't do an AD unless she was getting decent money. Remember how public she was about not getting paid by one clothing brand. She wouldn't make that fuss for a few hundred pounds.

Is it massive? Big garden, but kitchen and bedrooms look fairly small.
I agree, the square footage of living space is very small in my opinion, one of the bedrooms is above the garage and it’s only 3 beds. Not being funny but I think they overpaid when buying. I’m in a 4 bed mid terrace that’s way bigger without including the extension we have! That conservatory is a bag of tit and not an actual ‘reception room’. I’m not in Surrey but the city I am in is an expensive one, so much so we didn’t over reach and buy a house to be ‘showy’ but live a comfortable non begging life. 😂 🙄

Reactions: 6
Conservatory’s are pretty useless in general, there was a large one on our house when we bought it, but it was red hot in summer and Baltic in winter. Maybe they have plans to knock it down and extend into that large garden?

Conservatory’s are pretty useless in general, there was a large one on our house when we bought it, but it was red hot in summer and Baltic in winter. Maybe they have plans to knock it down and extend into that large garden?
I’m sure she’s said in the next 5/7 years they’re going to extend. So expect a lot more Ad/Aff and begging to pay for it! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Saw this thread pop up and went to view her current stories. My god she's a dirty slob and doesn't care who knows it. How does she get ads?! Who on earth wants to follow someone on insta who talks about loving picking their toenails and their nose, plus is basically illiterate? 🤮

There’s absolutely no way she would dress Ivy in those marks and spencer clothes if she wasn’t being paid to, she wouldn’t be seen dead in them. She always dresses her really Chavy and far to grown up for her age!!

Reactions: 10
Those black skirting boards and windowsills are just a big no-no unless you can dust them daily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.