Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry saving brands money 😂. Her latest stories is explaining how much influencers save companies in tens of thousands of pounds in ads by using influencers. Ffs.... I know that is true but the same demographic of women pretty much follow the identikit accounts. These brands need to diversify and stop repeatedly using the same people. Brands should constantly be changing who they send to, to reach a wider audience.

I do feel a switch up amongst ‘common folk’ vs influencer marketing. It’s getting so rammed down our throats with swipe ups that I won’t buy out of principle

• Heart
Reactions: 7
tThese brands need to diversify and stop repeatedly using the same people. Brands should constantly be changing who they send to, to reach a wider audience.

totally agree with this. And realise people probs follow the whole babygate crew so don’t need to hire all of them as they all do the ‘duck me Friday follow’ đŸ„± bollocks to each other all the time anyway. It’s like 5 for the price of 1

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticing how Kerry is keeping her photos of daughter only of late . After posting day after day of new outfits for herself and ads? Also find it hilarious she’s even comparing the ability of influencers to professional ad campaign companies. They’re paid thousands for a reason darling. Tv adverts hit a much bigger audience than Instagram ones as not everyone has Instagram but nigh on definitely everyone has a tv ! Stay in your lane sweetie and let the adults talk. Two can play condescending Kerry â˜ș

Reactions: 6
And now wearing a mask with a filter that goes against the CDC regulations. The filter protects the wearer and sprays outward (concentrating the spray).

Reactions: 3
I know this sounds like I’m being jealous đŸ€Ł I’m not, but in light of everything the last few weeks I’m so annoyed that Kezza has received a massive pr beauty haul from next. Seriously next, come on.

It’s like babygate never happened, as expected. Brands fawning over these ladies. It just sucks.

I really wish these brands showed backbone

Reactions: 7
She’s shopping at next again obv using a “ press discount” and has cheek to do it as an affiliate link. However, I wasn’t aware this press discount could be passed to mates ? As you’ll see is being done on this photo. I’ve an old school friend who works in marketing team at a well known high street brand which caters to influencers and even she can’t give her discount to friends

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s shopping at next again obv using a “ press discount” and has cheek to do it as an affiliate link. However, I wasn’t aware this press discount could be passed to mates ? As you’ll see is being done on this photo. I’ve an old school friend who works in marketing team at a well known high street brand which caters to influencers and even she can’t give her discount to friends
Interesting. Might try my luck and send her a message, see if she will get me anything with 40% off... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted about something quite personal and upsetting to me a while back and I replied quite a heartfelt reply and not so much as an acknowledgment of my message from her .

• Sad
She posted about something quite personal and upsetting to me a while back and I replied quite a heartfelt reply and not so much as an acknowledgment of my message from her .
Makes you think they are just doing thee heartfelt honest posts for the followers!!!!

Makes you think they are just doing thee heartfelt honest posts for the followers!!!!
I know I know I thought she was one of the decent ones and I don’t presume that anyone gives a duck about followers sending them messages or their lives but it was something quite important to me and I felt like an idiot for messaging .Made me realise that anything that isn’t just sycophantic to these people is pointless .

• Heart
I totally get where you’re coming from. I’ve had countless messages to accounts ignored and some where they’ve said message if this issue has affected you and I did and nothing, nada... it’s all about engagement. They only respond to their huns. Wonder if they reply if you post tarnishing their fake image ? I find most accounts above 50k are self absorbed idiots ( not all I must add but most) I mean even someone like Jennifer Aniston or Leonardo Di Caprio will stop to do a selfie but these z list no bodies ( hang on they’re not even z list they’re beneath z list ) won’t even give a reply . It’s when you get a heart applied after you’ve messaged them a long personal message... how sanctimonious and arrogant these women are ! If you’ve taken time out your day to message them and helped get them to point they are then the least you deserve is a proper reply. .

Yes it’s when they purposely post like they want to discuss it or are looking for reassurance then just ... nothing . It’s mortifying to read a post of someone’s where they spill their heart out to you and ignore it .

used to love her. Cannot stand her now, constant ADS defo comes across like she'd be a bully irl.
When she went to NYC and posted that a horse and carriage is the best and only way to explore Central park really pissed me off. Hate those things and they are so controversial due to the welfare issues, bit like when Billie and Sam posted the same. But then they are all so self centred they wouldnt know. I messaged her saying actually the best way to get around is to walk on your feet or cycle and obvs she ignored it. Im so close to unfollowing!

used to love her. Cannot stand her now, constant ADS defo comes across like she'd be a bully irl.
When she went to NYC and posted that a horse and carriage is the best and only way to explore Central park really pissed me off. Hate those things and they are so controversial due to the welfare issues, bit like when Billie and Sam posted the same. But then they are all so self centred they wouldnt know. I messaged her saying actually the best way to get around is to walk on your feet or cycle and obvs she ignored it. Im so close to unfollowing!
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has long been petitioning to get them outlawed due to horses collapsing due to heat and sheer exhaustion as their owners run them into the ground due to idiots like her !!! I could imagine her family being the ones who took the monkey to pose with on holiday for a snap at €30 upwards had that not been made illegal. This girl is not woke at all. She’s self absorbed. Greedy, Cruel, narcissistic, ruthless and a show off. Basically the job description for an influencer. She should have used her platform to highlight the cruelty of doing the horse drawn carriage and used her feet ! Thankfully the horses are pulled from working when temperature gets to 90 degrees but nothing stops them working when over worked ! They’re beaten, kicked and punched by their owners. And I know this because I’ve witnessed it first hand !

Reactions: 2
One way flight booked to Spain for the summer now...watch out for #AD Ryan Air 😂

Some of us hard working folk with real jobs have to pay rent to live in a house whilst we renovate the next house. Watch her go spend duck loads on her summer wardrobe!

• Heart
One way flight booked to Spain for the summer now...watch out for #AD Ryan Air 😂

Some of us hard working folk with real jobs have to pay rent to live in a house whilst we renovate the next house. Watch her go spend duck loads on her summer wardrobe!
I've just seen this. Wow. She's so relatable 🙄😂

Poor little princess eh ..... my arse!
And the speech which didn’t make sense “ just going over there till we come back” no tit Sherlock 😂 and why shouldn’t Andy aka mr coco have Nandos every night ? He’s the bloody bread winner having to live in a 1 bed apartment while you and ivy swan off to daddies apartment 🙄. Kerry you’re the gift that keeps giving as the epitome of a modern day influencer. And that is far from a compliment ! Remember if you’re out in public areas in Spain you must wear masks. Both you and Ivy

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And the speech which didn’t make sense “ just going over there till we come back” no tit Sherlock 😂 and why shouldn’t Andy aka mr coco have Nandos every night ? He’s the bloody bread winner having to live in a 1 bed apartment while you and ivy swan off to daddies apartment 🙄. Kerry you’re the gift that keeps giving as the epitome of a modern day influencer. And that is far from a compliment ! Remember if you’re out in public areas in Spain you must wear masks. Both you and Ivy
Grammar on this story though: ‘We was’, speak properly!!! Does my head inđŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.