Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very fact Andy won’t appear facially on his wife’s Instagram is very telling of how he feels about social media and can’t say I blame him. Sadly ivy isn’t given the choice :( I think social media ruins childhoods it makes kids grow up too fast and they become pretentious and greedy . Especially if they’re seeing mummy getting presents every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The very fact Andy won’t appear facially on his wife’s Instagram is very telling of how he feels about social media and can’t say I blame him. Sadly ivy isn’t given the choice :( I think social media ruins childhoods it makes kids grow up too fast and they become pretentious and greedy . Especially if they’re seeing mummy getting presents every day.
I’m glad I now know his name cos ‘mr coco’ irritates the tit outa me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For those that haven't spotted the posts on The Fashionable Pan (Debbie Le / Beggy Me) Tattle thread, I recommend heading over there. Very exposing of the Baby-Shower Gate crew, including Ivy Coco. It appears not all is what it seems with this group, and that at least 2 out of the 6 partners are, 'lighting candles away from home'. I bet we haven't even scratched the surface!

• Wow
  • Heart
Kerry has a stress rash if her stories are to be believed . Should ask deb if she’s anything in her next beauty freebie to clear it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kerry has a stress rash if her stories are to be believed . Should ask deb if she’s anything in her next beauty freebie to clear it up 😂
....But I thought she didn't care what anyone says to her / about her?
All that matters is that she's got her kids, and her partner .... *Or Has She?* 🔥

I'm no medical professional but that rash looks like a common case of Begginitus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He always seems happy with the freebies though 🤣

• Haha
I don’t know about any one else but I definitely get the vibe from the baby gate 6 that they’re mean girls. Mainly because of their greed for “things” . They’re all too sickly nice to one another for it to be authentic. Anyone else get this vibe ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know about any one else but I definitely get the vibe from the baby gate 6 that they’re mean girls. Mainly because of their greed for “things” . They’re all too sickly nice to one another for it to be authentic. Anyone else get this vibe ?
For definite. Style Mum dumped her best pal Victoria Genevieve when she saw the glittering freebies. VG called her out on buying followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For definite. Style Mum dumped her best pal Victoria Genevieve when she saw the glittering freebies. VG called her out on buying followers.
It's well known the majority of her followers are bought. Victoria isn't the only one who no longer has anything to do with her.The pattern is strong with this one especially among stylists and other influencers.

Reactions: 5
It's well known the majority of her followers are bought. Victoria isn't the only one who no longer has anything to do with her.The pattern is strong with this one especially among stylists and other influencers.
Very interesting. Didn't she try and use her boys for a while? I haven't followed her for 2 years+ but remember thinking she had nothing about her. Seemed to migrate towards women with a large (not necessarily good) personality.

Reactions: 3

💯

Reactions: 2
Watched her latest stories “ family time picking strawberries” and the poor child fell “ apparently tripped over nothing “ ... HAVE YOU SEEN HOW LONG THOSE TROUSERS ARE ON THE CHILD ! With open toe sandals ! Of course she was going to trip over them or the buckle on shoe, toe would catch in the too long length ! And she’s more upset that her child’s ripped them! They were far too long. She’s lucky she didn’t break her neck ! I sometimes wonder how these people function on a daily basis ! Smh!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
These woman have all forgotten that they’re really nothing. They act like they’re big stars! A reality check is needed....
Nail on the head. Literally flog mass produced clothes and spend most of their days talking to strangers rather than watching their kids. I can understand doing it if you have a business or a job on the side but when this is your main gig... crazy. The world is fickle! My family would rip the piss out of me if I took floor length selfies for a living and promoted m&s minatures.
To think that people actually need to know your every thought is nuts and entitled

Completely! A lot of these influencer kIds seem very spoilt and entitled as they get taken to loads of places for free... ‘better’ than most school friends. But the sacrifice is no privacy and spontaneity

I was thinking this!! I met the lovely Victoria s few years ago at an event and they used to be so close and held events together (style mum). VG is genuinely lovely.

This is going to sound awful and judgemental, but there is no way in regular life she’d be hanging out with mumlife styled etc... pascale is much too ‘posh’ for these fakes

I didn’t know vg called her out! Wow

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Life with ivycoco may have apologised but I'm getting the feeling it was just lip service. I suppose at least she did it bit don't feel it was real having seen her posts after the event. I don't follow her but have checked in every now and then. Tbh there's nothing there to make me wanna follow her.

Victoria genievieve was best pals with mums life.? That's a shame cos I really like VG. Christ they're all entwined with each other. Who's this pascale bint then? What's her user name?

Found her style_mum

Can’t help but think... has broken out in a rash... rash gets announced as new covid-19 symptom... she’s not been following any of the lockdown rules basically since it started 🤨🧐🧐🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was going to post about this the other day but didn’t want to be branded a stalker! I really like VG and they stopped speaking about 2 years ago. All very odd. She then started hanging around with this lot. To be fair VG was very dignified and didn’t say much apart from be pissed off.

@Who_dunnit

I didn’t know vg called her out! Wow

VG didn't name her but mentioned the set up/issue/how wrong it is to buy followers regularly over a few months and anyone who followed her realised who she was talking about. Then when Pascal and Kat Farmer got a cruise gig, with their identikit husbands, VG mentioned it all over again.

Can’t help but think... has broken out in a rash... rash gets announced as new covid-19 symptom... she’s not been following any of the lockdown rules basically since it started 🤨🧐🧐🧐
Surely she would keep it all very quiet if she was diagnosed with covid.?? I would imagine if she even told the other bunch they'd do bugger all about it. None of them gives a damn. That would really be karma!!

Wouldn’t wish the virus on anyone but would be funny if one of them had it, track and trace would be interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.