Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being able to just ‘pop’ over to Spain for 6 weeks , have a mate lend you a one bedroom flat and buy a new house As well as having god knows how any brands sending her free stuff all the time.... whilst watching your bank balance increase....

What part of that is relatable or realistic for people ?

Reactions: 16
People are losing their jobs left right & centre due to COVID-19 yet she’s bleeping off to Spain, being gifted yet MORE clothes & skincare. She’s a self centred bleeping twit. Completely unrelatable.

Reactions: 9
People are losing their jobs left right & centre due to COVID-19 yet she’s bleeping off to Spain, being gifted yet MORE clothes & skincare. She’s a self centred bleeping twit. Completely unrelatable.
Not sure I’d be wanting to move abroad and ‘pop back’ every now and then...watch the Covid numbers increase again over the next couple months. Good luck flying on a plane 👍🏼

I think Andy has got the better deal!

Reactions: 8
Not sure I’d be wanting to move abroad and ‘pop back’ every now and then...watch the Covid numbers increase again over the next couple months. Good luck flying on a plane 👍🏼

I think Andy has got the better deal!
Spain is on the verge of being locked down again so she will be lucky if she gets in let alone allowed to stay as a non resident

Reactions: 6
Spain is on the verge of being locked down again so she will be lucky if she gets in let alone allowed to stay as a non resident
god - can you imagine if she was stranded in Spain ..... the bloody bleeding heart posts we would have

• Haha
Just popping on to say I still can’t get used to calling mr coco Andy

do we think he even likes being called mr coco? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just seen her story about ivy having a temperature this morning yet still taking her out on a boat trip because it came down with calpol only for them to have to leave said boat trip because it went back up.
Am sure shes actually thick as tit. Should have stayed at home in the first place.

• Wow
  • Angry
just seen her story about ivy having a temperature this morning yet still taking her out on a boat trip because it came down with calpol only for them to have to leave said boat trip because it went back up.
Am sure shes actually thick as tit. Should have stayed at home in the first place.
Omg it’s literally the main symptom we’ve been hearing about since this all began. She is either thick or totally selfish to a sociopathic level. Does she read here!?

Reactions: 5
I dont understand what goes through her head tbh. After all the tit she got a few weeks back, id be keeping quiet if id been stupid enough to take my child out with a raging temp whether it was her birthday or not.
I forget tho... shes an instamum and theyre above catching and spreading covid

Just about sums up her IQ.

I hope Ivy is ok and nothing sinister. But jeez what was she thinking after baby shower gate??!
If my child was in hosp very unwell I wouldn’t be sat on Instagram uploading baby videos. I’d be tending to them! Plus we only care how Ivy is doing surely...

Did you see her Stories on the night before Ivy's birthday? About getting the call from the clinic and her results?
That must have left her feeling a bit sad, especially the night before her daughters birthday.
I'm not excusing her behaviour at all, but I think she tries to over compensate for Ivy being an only child at the moment and also trying to make as many over the top memories with her as possible, in case she's the only child she has.

Did you see her Stories on the night before Ivy's birthday? About getting the call from the clinic and her results?
That must have left her feeling a bit sad, especially the night before her daughters birthday.
I'm not excusing her behaviour at all, but I think she tries to over compensate for Ivy being an only child at the moment and also trying to make as many over the top memories with her as possible, in case she's the only child she has.
I totally understand how hard it must be. Not judging her for wanting too. But there's wanting too and being sensible when there is a pandemic happening. I know birthdays only happen once a year but she could have waited until the poor girl was better.

Reactions: 5
I really hope she’s ok too. I wouldn’t wish any illness on anyone.
Though worryingly, how long has it been since baby shower gate?
Not sure - 10 days maybe?
It’s highly unlike Kerri to not have posted on insta - even just stories for so long

What and miss an insta pic opportunity? Naaaaah

Reactions: 2
I’ve just remembered Ivy suffers badly with asthma... just makes baby shower gate isn’t more idiotic!! I really hope Ivy is ok. Very strange she hasn’t posted.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just remembered Ivy suffers badly with asthma... just makes baby shower gate isn’t more idiotic!! I really hope Ivy is ok. Very strange she hasn’t posted.
Probs trying to stay under the radar after the temperature clanger. If I was out and found out some ignorant wanker had taken their kid out I would be livid. It’s the first thing on the Covid list. Temperature - isolate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.