Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LuxeFamily5 referred to this yesterday in a waffling post about nothing. Someone asked in the comments if she had been targeted and she replied it was a group of friends who had made a mistake.

Reactions: 1
Just read some of the comments on LuxeFamily5’s post. Sweet Jesus - not a brain cell between any of them.

Literally a tsunami of ‘keep being you Hun’.

duck is this what we have become?

Reactions: 10
So, according to Luxefamily5 and FP, it's absolutely ok for a group of influencers to publicly ignore social distancing guidelines multiple times, but not ok for anyone to talk or comment about it.

I think they should get in touch with the WHO, sod herd immunity, social media immunity is obviously a thing. It seems 'beautiful' women in a gifted dress won't catch the virus.

Reactions: 13
Don’t you know influencing is essential?? They’re practically keyworkers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her apology was a complete save face she replied to someone saying she wasn’t partying & you are allowed to have 6 people in a garden (ignoring the fact the photos & fashionpan admitted they were inside) she was holding herself accountable for breaking social distancing with *a* friend. So now all her followers have made her feel safe in knowledge all her free stuff is still coming with their “it’s ok hun” it appears shes not that sorry really.

Reactions: 7
So, according to Luxefamily5 and FP, it's absolutely ok for a group of influencers to publicly ignore social distancing guidelines multiple times, but not ok for anyone to talk or comment about it.

I think they should get in touch with the WHO, sod herd immunity, social media immunity is obviously a thing. It seems 'beautiful' women in a gifted dress won't catch the virus.
Just popped over here...... On the subject of luxefamily 5........she's as thick as a plank...... Seriously the woman loves a bandwagon to jump on. Also loves to have a rant about trolls.......but she's not bothered by them cos she has a perfect life, perfect family, perfect husband.

Reactions: 1
Yep FP today posting a load of messages about ‘not judging’ and ‘making the best decisions at the time’

Thing is it clearly has shook them. They would have all deleted and blocked a load of comments that didn’t agree with them. All this ‘we weren’t hurting anyone’ guff suggests they know they did wrong and they are seriously worried about the damage it’s done to their reputations and also their brand relationships

Reactions: 4
Yep FP today posting a load of messages about ‘not judging’ and ‘making the best decisions at the time’

Thing is it clearly has shook them. They would have all deleted and blocked a load of comments that didn’t agree with them. All this ‘we weren’t hurting anyone’ guff suggests they know they did wrong and they are seriously worried about the damage it’s done to their reputations and also their brand relationships
Completely agree, they weren’t expecting the backlash. They were so self centred and excited to share the beautiful party that they forgot lost people haven’t seen family because were in a pandemic. Tone deaf

Did Kerri really just do a story saying she asked for tent sleepover companies?!
firstly- has she forgotten she was at a party last week with a tent sleepover company gifting for them?! Maybe use them or ask them for a recommendation of someone in your area??
Secondly - never heard of google?!
It’s always so obvious when they are on the hunt for a freebie! Just pay for your child’s birthday like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did Kerri really just do a story saying she asked for tent sleepover companies?!
firstly- has she forgotten she was at a party last week with a tent sleepover company gifting for them?! Maybe use them or ask them for a recommendation of someone in your area??
Secondly - never heard of google?!
It’s always so obvious when they are on the hunt for a freebie! Just pay for your child’s birthday like the rest of us
Hahaha. I thought this exact thing! There is two kids. Seriously ridiculous. Was so obvious it was for a freebie.

mum life styled has just said her headboard is being sent off to be upholstered to match the cot?!?! 🤯 mind blown. Is that a thing? That is insane.... for the gram clearly

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had to look on insta who this thread is about, she’s the real life Waynetta Slob isn’t she 🤮 🤯

• Haha
Hahaha. I thought this exact thing! There is two kids. Seriously ridiculous. Was so obvious it was for a freebie.

mum life styled has just said her headboard is being sent off to be upholstered to match the cot?!?! 🤯 mind blown. Is that a thing? That is insane.... for the gram clearly
I bet she’s getting one of those gorgeous Harrods padded quilted numbers! They’re like £600. Not seen any regular baby cribs that have “upholstery” that you’d be able to match to!

I bet she’s getting one of those gorgeous Harrods padded quilted numbers! They’re like £600. Not seen any regular baby cribs that have “upholstery” that you’d be able to match to!
No idea but it sounds totally OTT. I don’t rate her interiors taste at all though - much too nouveau riche and Essex for me (no offence to anyone from Essex!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
No1 feels sorry for you Kerry, you are the least relatable ever 🙄
It’s exactly what they all do though isn’t it “ I’ve just been looking at something and to be honest the only opinion I care about is my husband and family “ why look at tattle then? Why? If it means nothing why look? Another oxymoron.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow, she needs a reality check! She is so entitled it’s unbelievable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.