Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends daughter has just had appendicitis, which started as a sore tummy and a temperature. Hopefully it’s nothing serious. I know she can be annoying but she doesn’t seem to have much luck 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m glad Ivy’s better but did they not test for Covid? Or is Kerri just not saying whether it’s positive or negative? (I’m sure a story will pop up now 😂)
I’m really hoping she hasn’t got it and is sending her to her mum

Reactions: 1
Anyone else wonder why the duck she put her child on a boat in the middle of London when she said her eyes were rolling in the back of her head due to the temp?

She got her insta shot though cuddling on the boat. Poor Ivy. Probably just wanted her bed! 😡

Reactions: 8
So less than 24 hours after she was in hospital she’s shipped her daughter off to her mothers so she can ‘pack’ but what she actually means is she wants to ponce about show off her overly priced freebies to followers who 90% of couldn’t afford to spend £10 on a face mask let alone £250 quid for said face mask to work! As each day passes she becomes more and more removed from her followers

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So less than 24 hours after she was in hospital she’s shipped her daughter off to her mothers so she can ‘pack’ but what she actually means is she wants to ponce about show off her overly priced freebies to followers who 90% of couldn’t afford to spend £10 on a face mask let alone £250 quid for said face mask to work! As each day passes she becomes more and more removed from her followers
This .... it’s really bad. She has hidden the price too, so you have to click on it if you need to see it’s £250. Really, really unrelatable during a pandemic with most people watching pennies.

• Sick
This .... it’s really bad. She has hidden the price too, so you have to click on it if you need to see it’s £250. Really, really unrelatable during a pandemic with most people watching pennies.
Ah but she’s all heart given she’s done two stories on anti-semitism 😂😂 this girl is thick as a butchers block! You couldn’t make this tit up ! It’s like la la la look at my free tit la la la oops best show I’m woke but just two posts mind and back to ads and freebies... phew ! Hard life this influencer shiz! Bore off kerri only a smattering of followers give a tit. You’re boring. And give Andy a break. Bet he’s gutted you’re not going to Spain if he’s the candle lighter 😬

Reactions: 2
She’s now gone and bought a £150 cleansing brush from them, after saying yesterday that she has an electric silicone cleansing brush. And £60 on 26 masks to go in the machine thing. She really has more money than sense, spending more money on skincare than we do on a months food at the moment...

She’s now gone and bought a £150 cleansing brush from them, after saying yesterday that she has an electric silicone cleansing brush. And £60 on 26 masks to go in the machine thing. She really has more money than sense, spending more money on skincare than we do on a months food at the moment...
Yet will saying they will have cardboard on the windows in the new house until they can afford blinds 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So she’s spent a small fortune on crap she doesn’t need yet accepts a box full of toys for ivy that she could clearly afford to buy her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. Why don’t these idiots say ‘thanks but can you donate them to....’

Reactions: 6
So she’s spent a small fortune on crap she doesn’t need yet accepts a box full of toys for ivy that she could clearly afford to buy her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. Why don’t these idiots say ‘thanks but can you donate them to....’
THIS!!!!! God I’ve had enough of it today 😩🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This sort of thing makes me sick.

Reactions: 4
Because they’re f***ing greedy and only care about themselves!

Reactions: 2
The child’s growing up to be as Self entitled as the mother . Apple and tree every time.

If she was going to accept the box of toys, she could just let Ivy pick one and then donate the rest to those in need.

She's becoming less relatable by the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.