Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any of them are remorseful one bit. It all feels totally insincere. Shame on them.

Reactions: 6
Kerri drove herself & at least Katie there but had a drink so I’m assuming they all stayed over too?

Reactions: 4
Just another case of only being sorry because they were caught and called out. Spoilt cows.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also how many more insta stories can Katie mum lifestyled make out of her youngest caking herself in pen/makeup/cream. I swear she gives her kid stuff to smother herself in on a weekly basis for content. I know most mums have an occasion or two of it but after that don’t you move things out of reach or discipline the child?

Reactions: 7
Also how many more insta stories can Katie mum lifestyled make out of her youngest caking herself in pen/makeup/cream. I swear she gives her kid stuff to smother herself in on a weekly basis for content. I know most mums have an occasion or two of it but after that don’t you move things out of reach or discipline the child?
Yes! I’ve only ever watched two stories and it’s of the kid putting crap on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't even reply to my best friend on IG. Why do these women kneel at the altar of imbecilic strangers trying to sell them rubbish they could look up for themselves? The "look at me" from the huns and their followers is embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
I don't even reply to my best friend on IG. Why do these women kneel at the altar of imbecilic strangers trying to sell them rubbish they could look up for themselves? The "look at me" from the huns and their followers is embarrassing.
Brilliant!

Agreed, not often am I influenced by anything from girls like this... if I like anything it’s usually something like a cup 😂 or a plant pot etc... even then I don’t think I’ve ever bought from an aff link. It’s always me using that as inspiration to search for myself.

I used to work in fashion and enjoyed shopping all the time / clothes. I’ve since grown up, become aware of the world and have watched programmes like Stacey dooleys fast fashion doc and the amount of fast fashion being promoted on certain people’s pages should be illegal. A new outfit every day that will probably end up in Africa on a beach or huge piles of landfill (the beach thing happens 😢). Obviously, I’m no saint and do buy high street but I don’t buy much, often.

I do think there should be regulations for promoting ‘12’ plus new outfits a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The stock excuse has been so far, that they just didn't think. Yet there was a heck of a lot of thought put into the styling of the event, gifts arranged, party planners booked, and they're saying it didn't occur to a single one of them it might be breaking lockdown rules.

The butt crack crawlers are appeasing her in the vain hope of a 'follow friday' mention. Ain't never gonna happen.

Anyone noticed how they cant even go through 1 story without being like ‘for those asking heres a link to buy...this dress, pillow, tampon’😆 that mumlife styled is the worst for it she just sells everything and anything that appears in her storys. The worst part of it all was during covid normal people making cut backs and there she is there pushing crap on everyone to buy things they dont even need

• Heart
Also they share anything and everything they see on for example netaporter or even h&m. Like.... I can browse their website myself thanks. More chance of you swiping up though if they share every third thing they come across in the Zara sale etc. They all love doing the swipe ups for the designer sites because the commission is so much better as a percent of the expensive stuff. If you then go buy anything else on those sites in the following 30 days they’ll still make something!
the new baby is going to be gifted this gifted that and then I’m sure shes been house hunting so it’ll be an interior craze! I just don’t know how you can sit and think wow what an accomplished career I have - are they any more talented than the woman lending out her Littlewoods catalogue to all the neighbours back in the 90s hoping to make a few pound off the back of whatever you buy! Her family are really down to earth but she’s in the insta mum clique and it’s just one big long over filtered, cropped,fake set up life for likes. Her kids won’t know anything other than having cameras pointed at them and being asked to act a certain way. Sad.

Reactions: 7
Also they share anything and everything they see on for example netaporter or even h&m. Like.... I can browse their website myself thanks. More chance of you swiping up though if they share every third thing they come across in the Zara sale etc. They all love doing the swipe ups for the designer sites because the commission is so much better as a percent of the expensive stuff. If you then go buy anything else on those sites in the following 30 days they’ll still make something!
the new baby is going to be gifted this gifted that and then I’m sure shes been house hunting so it’ll be an interior craze! I just don’t know how you can sit and think wow what an accomplished career I have - are they any more talented than the woman lending out her Littlewoods catalogue to all the neighbours back in the 90s! Her family are really down to earth but she’s in the insta mum clique and it’s just one big long over filtered, cropped,fake set up life for likes.
I only read that the other day about 30days with the cookies. If you buy anything from a shop that you’ve looked at via a swipe up 😬

I don’t begrudge aff links at all if they are genuine... but when they are so often rammed down your throat and links for things ‘that are similar to the dress I was wearing yesterday’ that’s when I do this: 🙄

Reactions: 2
The trouble is that these influencer types are generally lacking in the brain department so they are prone to messing up. We see it time and time again.

• Wow
How can anyone have this attitude? My mind is blown
Beggars belief. The hinch army are the same. I cannot believe anyone could condone what any of them did. Plus the fact that this was on Kerry’s post of her admitting it was wrong and that it’s a problem and she’s sorry . By saying you don’t have to apologise it’s putting Kerry and down so well done Arse lickers 😂 to be fair Kerry has been the only one to apologise for it . The others carried on as if nothing’s the matter. Building their brand and taking compliments for looking fabulous 🙄 these women are pond life. Lower end mentality and they think the more they have the more they’ll be thought of! Wonder when the penny will drop for them that it’s not what you have it’s how you make people feel and the whole lot of them make people feel pretty tit. Especially with their ignoring lockdown rules !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here’s her response and a few others. Totally agree with the person saying she needs to quarantine for 14 days and hope she wasn’t out clapping for the NHS 😬
So she’s sorry we saw it but not for what they did bring a blatant disregard for lockdown rules. The arrogance is breathtaking!

Reactions: 4
I did, but it’s been deleted and I’ve been blocked. I wasn’t even rude!
Honestly, the FP is the worst offender of them all. Total twit. No apology, no acknowledgement of her ‘mistake’ - just sorry she was drunk posting again.

.... and then *surprise surprise* today another obnoxious post of her tasteless 1980s-esque red cushions thanking “Karen” the cleaner for plumping them up.

One minute it’s the “BLM” bandwagon, woe is me with my poor upbringing - the next it’s the epitome of privileged lazy twit, who begs for everything and can’t even plump her own cushions.

Who the eff does she actually think she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg yes! it has to be a set up, surely?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.