Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said loads but her lips 🤢 even before the cold sores they are always so so dry when she talks close to the camera I can almost smell her breath 🤢 I’m off I’ve made myself feel sick

Reactions: 3
I find it really odd how she talks quite a lot about doing stuff just her and Ivy. How she likes to go on holiday with Ivy by herself and leave her husband at home, how her Instagram is Kerri and Ivy Coco, most pictures of just the two of them. Poor Mr Coco. Also I wonder if Ivy Coco is after Coco Chanel, the famous Nazi 🤔

Reactions: 3
Her husband doesn’t want to be on her instagram (although why she thought it would be ok to post naked photos of him on there is beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️) and I’m pretty sure she goes on holiday alone with Ivy because he works away a lot, so she’s technically not leaving him at home

I find it really odd how she talks quite a lot about doing stuff just her and Ivy. How she likes to go on holiday with Ivy by herself and leave her husband at home, how her Instagram is Kerri and Ivy Coco, most pictures of just the two of them. Poor Mr Coco. Also I wonder if Ivy Coco is after Coco Chanel, the famous Nazi 🤔

Reactions: 2
its cos she craved cocopops when pregs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think with a lot of these influencers, they don’t have many friends, and this is their chance to be popular.
I’ve always thought this too. If they had real life mates they wouldn’t have to talk to the camera so much and tell us everything from their periods to when they’ve not had a poo (Clemmie Telford) Tell yer mates luv!

I noticed she did a few stories today on some items of clothing, one particularly she'd worn for her birthday. It was a swipe up to get to website scenario so not sure if that is an ad or not?

Anyway, I swiped up and it was dresses on Net-a-Porter. Whilst I love the clothes on there, I could only dream of being able to afford such things, especially in a pandemic. I'm not sure how to articulate this correctly but I wouldn't have her down as that type of influencer? I certainly wouldn't be following people on instagram who purchase from those sort of sites as I only want to follow people who share clothing that's affordable to me and matches my tastes. I guess I just find her brand a bit confusing and now sure who she is trying to appeal to these days? Always loved her stories and found her to be relatable.

I noticed she did a few stories today on some items of clothing, one particularly she'd worn for her birthday. It was a swipe up to get to website scenario so not sure if that is an ad or not?

Anyway, I swiped up and it was dresses on Net-a-Porter. Whilst I love the clothes on there, I could only dream of being able to afford such things, especially in a pandemic. I'm not sure how to articulate this correctly but I wouldn't have her down as that type of influencer? I certainly wouldn't be following people on instagram who purchase from those sort of sites as I only want to follow people who share clothing that's affordable to me and matches my tastes. I guess I just find her brand a bit confusing and now sure who she is trying to appeal to these days? Always loved her stories and found her to be relatable.
Sadly I find her very unrelatable. She’s happy to do ads with Zara, topshop, river island etc and saying that she’s skint, but is constantly on stories with Free People clothes, Elemis skincare, multiple holidays every year etc. She isn’t skint!

Reactions: 10
Sadly I find her very unrelatable. She’s happy to do ads with Zara, topshop, river island etc and saying that she’s skint, but is constantly on stories with Free People clothes, Elemis skincare, multiple holidays every year etc. She isn’t skint!
Yep, I completely agree now! How can you do an advert with Next and then Net-a-Porter? Doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 4
Today she’s showing us a Rixo dress that was almost £300. She must have some serious cash, she always seems to be buying expensive clothes and makeup. Obviously no issue if she does but hate the act she does that she can’t afford IVF or struggling with money

Spending so much money on a dress which is going to stay in her wardrobe.... if I was her husband I’d be pissed off. They’ve just brought a bloody house 😡

Agreed the hair is awful 😩
Her mums a hairdresser apparently why doesn’t she do it for her because the lilac is sooooooooooooo patchy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.