Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she an absolute bleeping moron??? Why is she posting photos of her hugging 6 other people?? We’re in a PANDEMIC you thick witch. She truly thinks the rules don’t apply to her. I haven’t stayed in a flat with no garden for over 4 months for tit like this to cause a second wave. I haven’t hugged my mum since Christmas and she’s acting like it’s all over.

Absolute selfish idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I actually messaged her the other day (picture on the steps with other friends, and the kids all gathered together) she said “were 1m apart like it says in the guidelines” firstly no, that didn’t come into the guidelines until today. Then the kids all playing and hugging, she ignored that!! It’s so bloody stupid! My son who’s 8 has literally seen no other children (apart from his baby sister) in 4months!!!! So bloody unfair and stupid of Kerri!! Hope more people comment on the latest picture!!

Reactions: 8
She posted stories of her in the car with her friend too.

it’s such a slap in the face for everyone who is following the rules and missing celebrations:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I actually messaged her the other day (picture on the steps with other friends, and the kids all gathered together) she said “were 1m apart like it says in the guidelines” firstly no, that didn’t come into the guidelines until today. Then the kids all playing and hugging, she ignored that!! It’s so bloody stupid! My son who’s 8 has literally seen no other children (apart from his baby sister) in 4months!!!! So bloody unfair and stupid of Kerri!! Hope more people comment on the latest picture!!
Seems quite a few people are commenting with their opinions. Wonder if she will address it. Probably not though as she’s too selfish. Surprised to see so many positive comments. She’s an absolute bleep tbh. Hope it doesn’t take someone she loves getting Covid and dying to make her take it seriously.

JESUS I’ve just realised SHES DRIVING whilst filming this story!

The story before shows her friend getting into the passenger seat of her mini, which would mean Kerri is driving and filming?

Doing an insta story whilst driving your heavily pregnant friend? This woman is the definition of stupid.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Seems quite a few people are commenting with their opinions. Wonder if she will address it. Probably not though as she’s too selfish. Surprised to see so many positive comments. She’s an absolute bleep tbh. Hope it doesn’t take someone she loves getting Covid and dying to make her take it seriously.
Already a dirty delete!!

JESUS I’ve just realised SHES DRIVING whilst filming this story!

The story before shows her friend getting into the passenger seat of her mini, which would mean Kerri is driving and filming?

Doing an insta story whilst driving your heavily pregnant friend? This woman is the definition of stupid.
Oh my god!! What the actual duck!!

Reactions: 5
This has really upset me to be honest. I’ve always liked her. But this is such a massive slap in the face to everyone trying so hard to be responsible. We all want to see our friends and family and hug them and be close to them etc. It’s insulting, irresponsible and downright stupid. I’m unfollowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen today’s stories about the wildlife park she’s visited....talking about how they’ve been struggling money wise during lockdown yet she’s on a bloody ‘#press trip’!! Instead of bleating to your followers about how they’re struggling why not pay for your tickets like everyone else has to and help them out a little.
But was quick to share how she applied for the self employed grant yet spends £300 a month on Beauty Pie. WTF

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to call out Fashionable Pan who hosted. Instead they’re just gushing over her dress.

Reactions: 7
Why would you put your hands all over a pregnant woman like that?? And why did she even let them do it!!! bleeping shocking, all a bunch of disrespectful twats

Reactions: 10
Thick as mince. Won't let a global pandemic get in the way of a good photo opportunity.

I didn't see it! What a bloody cheek - bet they are gutted they can't be all over insta!!!

Reactions: 2
I didn't see it! What a bloody cheek - bet they are gutted they can't be all over insta!!!
Someone posted a screenshot higher up the thread. She’s now deleted all stories and evidence. Don’t know why we are surprised though, she Visited her mum in the midst of the lockdown to her her haircut and Posted that all over insta too.

Reactions: 10
Do the rules just not apply to influencers then?! This particular group literally think that the rules don't apply to them and it's infuriating. I'd love to hug my family! It's so irresponsible considering one of them is heavily pregnant too!
The one in the middle is Thismummalife_styled or something has storied her kids shopping wearing masks, has had her husband do the food shop, only the other week she went food shopping and was all worried about going out etc because of COVID, yet here she is, about to have a baby and in such proximity to these idiots??? 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This has really upset me to be honest. I’ve always liked her. But this is such a massive slap in the face to everyone trying so hard to be responsible. We all want to see our friends and family and hug them and be close to them etc. It’s insulting, irresponsible and downright stupid. I’m unfollowing.

Has no one seen that they ALL were in camber sands 31st May and all in Brighton just over a week ago. They don’t give a tit! Proper slap in the face to the NHS. People ‘look up to them’ how they are role models with sponsorship is beyond me

Reactions: 12
Has no one seen that they ALL were in camber sands 31st May and all in Brighton just over a week ago. They don’t give a tit! Proper slap in the face to the NHS. People ‘look up to them’ how they are role models with sponsorship is beyond me
Omg where they? Bet they were still clapping for the NHS while flouting the rules 🤬

Reactions: 1
The one metre is only with mitigation.. therefore it either has to be with both parties wearing plastic face masks ( like what hairdressers are wearing) or just if passing someone but not standing next to them . I do think the government haven’t explained it well enough but these idiots on Instagram should ensure they’re meeting requirements as they’re influencing people !! I swear the amount Kerri and her mate fashionable pan have spent in lockdown could supply a towns food banks with supplies for a year ! I can’t help but feel Kerri is deeply unhappy and spends to make her feel better. I’m disgusted to hear she’s taken money off the government . It’s for those in need not for families where the fathers earning a 6 figure salary and the mothers spending thousands on clothes! The greed on Instagram lately amongst fashion accounts and interiors is just bile inducing.

Reactions: 7
The one metre is only with mitigation.. therefore it either has to be with both parties wearing plastic face masks ( like what hairdressers are wearing) or just if passing someone but not standing next to them . I do think the government haven’t explained it well enough but these idiots on Instagram should ensure they’re meeting requirements as they’re influencing people !! I swear the amount Kerri and her mate fashionable pan have spent in lockdown could supply a towns food banks with supplies for a year ! I can’t help but feel Kerri is deeply unhappy and spends to make her feel better. I’m disgusted to hear she’s taken money off the government . It’s for those in need not for families where the fathers earning a 6 figure salary and the mothers spending thousands on clothes! The greed on Instagram lately amongst fashion accounts and interiors is just bile inducing.
She’s taking money off the government??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.