Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she is SO vain. We get it Kerri. You dyed your hair purple like a teenage scene kid. Stop showing us it in different lights and telling us how you did it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen today’s stories about the wildlife park she’s visited....talking about how they’ve been struggling money wise during lockdown yet she’s on a bloody ‘#press trip’!! Instead of bleating to your followers about how they’re struggling why not pay for your tickets like everyone else has to and help them out a little.

Reactions: 19
Social distancing totally out the window then 🙄 Ivy holding hands with kids outside the household and not in a bubble. I know most of Britain seem to have given up on the actual guidelines but surprised to see it flaunted in an AD...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I messaged her, she said she donated the fee! I’m sure she’ll do a story about me messaging her!
All the girls she went with, you can tell they’re all mean girls. Should they even be hanging out together?
She donated the fee for any particular reason? Because she was completely incapable of sticking to government guidelines along with her moronic friends and their entire brood so she donated to the NHS for slapping them in the face or... something else?

Reactions: 9
Social distancing totally out the window then 🙄 Ivy holding hands with kids outside the household and not in a bubble. I know most of Britain seem to have given up on the actual guidelines but surprised to see it flaunted in an AD...
Just coming on to say the same. Even the official photo of Kerry and the instahuns on the stairs. Not a meter apart let alone 2. So irresponsible to post photos like that. They should be leading by example. Ivy is now back at school. If she picks up the virus and then spreads it back to the children at school and they then pass it to their families that's a hell of a lot of people affected.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t believe those stories - unless I’m mistaken we’re still under lockdown and require social distancing and there was absolutely zero of that. I know people are taking the piss with the rules but bleeping hell, talk about disregarding them altogether!

the clip where they were walking and Ivy holding hands just have me shivers. so many people really close to each other..not just the insta mum Mob..
i wouldnt have been comfortable there !

Reactions: 2
They really are thick as, the current regulations don’t allow meets ups of 5 families.
You have been given ‘press tickets’ to advertise the place, people are concerned about social distancing and these are the pictures plastered all over your Insta. Don’t bother clapping for the nhs you might as well just stick your fingers up in their face because that it what you have done.
This pisses me off so much.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t seem to have a life off the gram. All her friends are fellow influencers and it is a very shallow life.
Her mum has been cutting her hair and has seen ivy and now ivy and Kerry have been out and not socially distanced.
I think it just confirms the fact that she is the most inporatant person here - no concerns about passing on the virus to her mum

I had to comment on this.

So irresponsible of them all, holding hands and passing about. Yet another gifted trip as well

Reactions: 3
Do the rules just not apply to influencers then?! This particular group literally think that the rules don't apply to them and it's infuriating. I'd love to hug my family! It's so irresponsible considering one of them is heavily pregnant too!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.