Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I aways forget about her until she appears in the explorer page (white dress this time, looked nice)

1. Do we know which area she is moving too.? That garden is amazing! Hope the carpet goes before they move in.

2. Did I read above right.... has she applied for government help being self employed?
I'm not sure she should be applying for government help seeing as she obviously isnt in financial difficulty because she buys absolutely stupid amounts of clothes! What wankers these people are.

Reactions: 11
She’d be able to afford IVF and the house if she stopped buying loads of tit from Freepeople etc!

Reactions: 8
Yeah she'd be able to afford the new house AND IVF if she stopped spending ridiculous amounts of money on more 'stuff'.

Reactions: 4
I just hate how ridiculously selfish she is. She used to be constantly late to school with Ivy or keep her off because she just couldn’t be arsed. Now she’s spending like there’s no tomorrow but going on about being skint and taking government handouts. She’s such an entitled knobend and she’s getting worse... I used to really like her, probably because insta stories were far less common, and now I just can’t stand her. Selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her upset stories this morn.. I don’t get it because it’s come across to me that she’s chosen to get an insta worthy’ house for the content and freebies over ivf or am I wrong? Hope I am

Reactions: 8
Her upset stories this morn.. I don’t get it because it’s come across to me that she’s chosen to get an insta worthy’ house for the content and freebies over ivf or am I wrong? Hope I am
Seems so. If they have decided together to go house before IVF, it seems that she regrets her decision. She is still young (31 is nothing!)

Also I feel like everyone has an opinion on age gap with kids. Some knock out 2 under 2/1 (Not for me), some like a 3/4 year gap (🙋‍♀️). Some are happy with one child/ no children.

We know she wants a child, she just needs to be at peace with the larger age gap.

Reactions: 3
It’s almost like shes hoping someone will donate to the baby fund that she now can’t afford 🤨

I hope that the house sale falls through, and I actually mean it in a nice way. If the house sales fails then she will see it as a sign to go for IvF, there are and will be other houses, it’s pretty clear she wants another child.
I really think portraying your life on insta warps decisions that people make.

Reactions: 4
I hope that the house sale falls through, and I actually mean it in a nice way. If the house sales fails then she will see it as a sign to go for IvF, there are and will be other houses, it’s pretty clear she wants another child.
I really think portraying your life on insta warps decisions that people make.
Has it not been completed already since they had the builders there measuring up?

Why doesn’t she stop spending thousands a year on clothes and save for IVF? Genuine question if you’re reading here Kerri

Reactions: 7
Has it not been completed already since they had the builders there measuring up?
Don’t know but you can have builders measure up before the sale completes. We did with our house, after the survey came back there were a few queries so we got a builder to give us a quote before we exchanged. It meant we knew what costs would be involved if we wanted all the work done that the survey suggested.

Why doesn’t she stop spending thousands a year on clothes and save for IVF? Genuine question if you’re reading here Kerri
It’s very frustrating watching someone so privileged cry about being so hard done by. I know it must be absolutely tragic not being able to conceive another child, but she is so wasteful with money and has the facility to earn through her “business” which she never bothers with and instead buys constantly to parade on Instagram. I actually despair of how people want want want but aren’t prepared to work hard to get it - if she truly wanted IVF she’d stop spending money on endless amounts of clothes, makeup, skincare, McDonald’s and just save that money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s very frustrating watching someone so privileged cry about being so hard done by. I know it must be absolutely tragic not being able to conceive another child, but she is so wasteful with money and has the facility to earn through her “business” which she never bothers with and instead buys constantly to parade on Instagram. I actually despair of how people want want want but aren’t prepared to work hard to get it - if she truly wanted IVF she’d stop spending money on endless amounts of clothes, makeup, skincare, McDonald’s and just save that money.
So right....it's what the rest of us have to do right?! Give things up to go on that holiday, pay for the new sofa etc etc. She's too used to being given stuff for nothing, like the rest of them! Would you even dare cry when the day before you were showing off your 150 quid bikini and 100 quid swimming costume....which looked vile by the way. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
Remember not all is what you see on the gram. 100% she places big cash orders for stuff online, stories them, and then sends stuff back.

Reactions: 5
Remember not all is what you see on the gram. 100% she places big cash orders for stuff online, stories them, and then sends stuff back.
I agree she probably does this but you do see her wearing a lot of the stuff later so not true for everything. I am constantly open mouthed at the amount she spends on clothes (I have a good job and still would not spank £250+ on jumpers and £150 each on multiple Free People dresses). Agree if she stopped the endless spending and focused on her business she could probably afford the house and IVF. But each to their own!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.