Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she must be earning big on Insta/. Style me Sunday is bragging about earning in excess of 100k for her webinar

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve always liked Kerri but lately I’m finding parts of her content a bit jarring.
the secondary fertility stuff is particularly triggering for me as it is something I personally went through trying to conceive my second. It took us 2 years of constant trying and it was really hard. One thing I’m finding difficult is that she is constantly showing how much she drinks/eats which is totally fine personal choice, but anyone who has gone through secondary fertility/IVF knows that drinking is a no no pretty much full stop, also food and weight gain must be managed, I was constantly on a diet to keep my BMI healthy as advised by the doctor and a balanced diet is essential. I know it’s hard not being able to conceive but you do have to make life changes to get there!!
We did and 2 years down the line and several miscarriages later it happened for us.
I feel like her instagram is discussing a really triggering subject but then contracting herself with all the rubbish she eats and drinks.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she go vegan and stop drinking to help with the fertility? Of course the whole reason she’s struggling is not because she eats junk and drinks (plenty of people live far unhealthier lifestyles and have no issues!) but it certainly isn’t going to help her. I don’t wish fertility issues on anyone and I really feel for her but she’s not helping herself 😬

Reactions: 2
I’ve always liked Kerri but lately I’m finding parts of her content a bit jarring.
the secondary fertility stuff is particularly triggering for me as it is something I personally went through trying to conceive my second. It took us 2 years of constant trying and it was really hard. One thing I’m finding difficult is that she is constantly showing how much she drinks/eats which is totally fine personal choice, but anyone who has gone through secondary fertility/IVF knows that drinking is a no no pretty much full stop, also food and weight gain must be managed, I was constantly on a diet to keep my BMI healthy as advised by the doctor and a balanced diet is essential. I know it’s hard not being able to conceive but you do have to make life changes to get there!!
We did and 2 years down the line and several miscarriages later it happened for us.
I feel like her instagram is discussing a really triggering subject but then contracting herself with all the rubbish she eats and drinks.
Agreed, I had to give up eating rubbish and drinking and get my bmi way under 30 to even be considered for fertility treatment, she clearly doesn’t want it THAT badly.

I think that’s the thing. Its hard, but if you want it and it’s impacting your life so badly, then I’m afraid you need to make changes for anything to happen. Infertility/IVF is something lots of women go through it’s a subject to be handled with care.

Reactions: 5
The dress she’s wearing for her birthday post costs nearly £300. I swear she was moaning about money on her stories the other day🤔 You can’t be pleading poverty one minute then buying tit like that the next! Why would you spend that amount on a dress to wear to the beach and back😂

• Wow
Didn’t she go vegan and stop drinking to help with the fertility? Of course the whole reason she’s struggling is not because she eats junk and drinks (plenty of people live far unhealthier lifestyles and have no issues!) but it certainly isn’t going to help her. I don’t wish fertility issues on anyone and I really feel for her but she’s not helping herself 😬
It’s all for the gram. The new house is nothing but desperate greed to #ad #gifted as much as possible. She’s obviously not short of money. Who spends £150 on a bikini let alone £300 on a dress. She’s lost all sense of reality as she just gets given everything for free. Just another ungrateful rich instagrammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is selling a lifestyle - £150 bikini, £300 dress, all the free people stuff she bought. I bet her lockdown spending has been huge.

Some people get pleasure when they consume and buy and she is just a saleswoman.

I struggle with the juxtaposition of next against the expensive stuff. She will shill anything and everything.

Reactions: 3
This is a bit random but does she have any mates outside of her instagram clique? I’ve never seen her mention or post about any ‘real life’ friends.

I actually like watching kerris stories, but I think she’s taking the absolute PISS to flaunt all of her expensive wardrobe, all her online shopping hauls, all of the holidays they can afford, her new house etc. She hasn’t posted on her business insta since October last year, To then apply for the government grant, I really don’t think she should be applying for help! She’s clearly fine for money!! If she needed money that much, she should get back to her sewing machine and stop spending so much! It’s absolute horrific, there’s people watching her stories that will be actually skint! Not her idea of “skint”

As if the NHS wasn’t stressed enough she goes frolicking on the beach and breaks her ankle. head.

Reactions: 3
I agree in regards to the claiming for her business account. Come to think of it I remember a story a few months back where she started to say that lockdown has allowed her time again to do what she loves and start ‘creating’ I’m a relatively new follower so I thought ‘oooh what does she create?’ I hoped over to her business account and found a kid of old rubbish and ribbons for AGES ago!! Clearly this was a PLOY to make sure she looked ligit when claiming!!!

This is a bit random but does she have any mates outside of her instagram clique? I’ve never seen her mention or post about any ‘real life’ friends.
She doesn’t have a lot of “real” friends from what I’ve heard and she isn’t massively close to her Mum because she’s a borderline alcoholic.

• Wow
I think with a lot of these influencers, they don’t have many friends, and this is their chance to be popular.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.