Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still to this day can’t see how someone so beauty centric on her gram allows her lips to get so bleeping DRY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defo don’t need the extra close ups of her face in a video. ‘Just watching it all kick off at McDonald’s’ how about go and do something with your kid instead of spending your whole week surfing fast food chains. And BUY SOME CARMEX

Reactions: 6
Defo don’t need the extra close ups of her face in a video. ‘Just watching it all kick off at McDonald’s’ how about go and do something with your kid instead of spending your whole week surfing fast food chains. And BUY SOME CARMEX

She’s hit the big time! Martine McCutcheon has commented on her Latest post.

Imagine her mum has commented laughing at that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she for real?? Living off her credit card my arse! She’s always buying. And now taking money off the government to fund that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she for real?? Living off her credit card my arse! She’s always buying. And now taking money off the government to fund that.
Do you know what annoyed me was the lack of information. *Also none of these influencers seem to be curtailing their spending in the same way as everyone I know I’d doing.

But she spent her time moaning about how scary it is rather than; here is the link, you will need you NI number and a passport of driving licence number.
Follow the link, put in the information and the amount is you are entitled to will be on the screen, it will ask you which bank account you want the money put into and it will be paid within 6 working days!

Reactions: 6
‘We won’t be getting IVF now as we’re going to be doing up the new house instead’ ermmm makes you question how badly she wanted IVF in the first place then..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And no opps to bag freebies with ivf. The reno will bring in all the freebies and gifts. Greedy witch.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never noticed how rude she is in her comments until recently (to followers she don’t know)

Reactions: 4
She must be one of the few people still buying as normal. Actually hang on just looked at her story and in the photo it says ad aff🙄 so what she got from that will have paid for it.

Reactions: 1
So she's buying a house that 'needs lots of doing up' e.g please gift me furniture , flooring and a new kitchen please 😡

Reactions: 10
Looks like it’s needs ALOT of work. Didn’t she say she’s moving out of the area too? So a lot of changes for ivy!

I aways forget about her until she appears in the explorer page (white dress this time, looked nice)

1. Do we know which area she is moving too.? That garden is amazing! Hope the carpet goes before they move in.

2. Did I read above right.... has she applied for government help being self employed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.