Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what mr coco says about the spending? It’s constant! I reckon a lot of it is on credit tho to be honest, funny how she’s suddenly started seeing again

Reactions: 6
She's a moron I wonder how much money does she bloody waste on expensive clothes she's got money to burn by the looks of it x

Just wardhes this mornings stories why on earth is she wearing sunglasses indoors??? Does she. Think it looks cool, no love you look like a twit...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What does she do to earn money to buy all the clothes and expensive make up etc I can’t work her out !

I do wonder with all the clothes hauls, does she return the majority? I dunno. I don’t think she washes her face other than when she videos it, she constantly looks filthy

Her stories today 🙄 working with lee Stafford ..... how can she promote so many different products ? Everyone of them is her favourite - she is the Mrs Hinch of the beauty industry

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how bad her spelling is
It’s like all the time
It takes 2 seconds to proof read
I know it’s petty but it really fuckin bugs me

Reactions: 6
I have been wanting to message her for weeks to tell her it’s: as well. Not aswel. bleeping ill educated moron.

• Haha
its funny how every person on Instagram is dyslexic..🙄
and?! Not everybody is academically clever. Having comments mocking her spelling when she’s openly admitted she’s embarrassed about her dyslexia is just a bit tit. I get that people wanna witch and moan on here, but it shouldn’t be about things people can’t change.

• Heart
and?! Not everybody is academically clever. Having comments mocking her spelling when she’s openly admitted she’s embarrassed about her dyslexia is just a bit tit. I get that people wanna witch and moan on here, but it shouldn’t be about things people can’t change.
🙋🏻‍♀️ I didn’t actually know she said that or I’d of known the reason and understood...
I just hate bad spelling what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️

🙋🏻‍♀️ I didn’t actually know she said that or I’d of known the reason and understood...
I just hate bad spelling what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️
I get that, but were not all going to know every detail of their lives. I love a witch and gossip but lets not knock people for things beyond their control.

its not a dig at people with Dyslexia or people who aren't academic. i couldnt give a monkey's how people spell on their posts (some of my post on here a littered with spelling mistakes).
sorry if it came across that way i was more making the point that Dyslexia amongst intergrammers seems to be endemic and im sure a lot of them arent and just throw it out there when someone calls them out on their spelling mistakes so it reflects badly on the commenter (being crappy to someone with a disability).

its not a dig at people with Dyslexia or people who aren't academic. i couldnt give a monkey's how people spell on their posts (some of my post on here a littered with spelling mistakes).
sorry if it came across that way i was more making the point that Dyslexia amongst intergrammers seems to be endemic and im sure a lot of them arent and just throw it out there when someone calls them out on their spelling mistakes so it reflects badly on the commenter (being crappy to someone with a disability).
Totally agree, it’s incredible the percentage of influencers who claim dyslexia when they get called out on spelling.

Reactions: 10
Ad for Tesco?! Does she even shop there?? She always boasts about m and s!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.