Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid. Imagine starting a new school and your dress and shirt sleeves look like that. ☹
51A57966-AAE5-435A-A8F8-771DE4950FF2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe that dirty scruffy cow has sent her child into a brand new school on her first day looking like that…. Would of taken 3 minutes if that to iron those. Lazy bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe that dirty scruffy cow has sent her child into a brand new school on her first day looking like that…. Would of taken 3 minutes if that to iron those. Lazy bleep!
She looks like a bag of tit herself, half the time too. Poor kid tho. Wouldn't dare!

Reactions: 6
I hate ironing, it’s disgusting, I iron the bare minimum. I still iron my kids uniform every week though, no way would I send a kid in on any day looking like that - but on their first ever day at a new school?!!?

• Heart
Poor kid. Imagine starting a new school and your dress and shirt sleeves look like that. ☹
View attachment 743156
She has this uniform on with the Clarks shoes gifted ad on 1st Aug so no doubt it was all chucked on the floor crumpled up since then. If she don’t want to iron at least get a steamer, it won’t take her 2 minutes. Lazy

Reactions: 12
I sometimes do my son’s shorts with my hair straighteners😂 it doesn’t matter so long as they are presentable. Unbelievably lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is this thread so hard to find, is it in the right category? Can we move it?
Kezza really is a sell out lazy woman

Reactions: 3
I also think it shows how bleeping selfish she is. Imagine having so little bleeping regard for your child you wouldn’t have their uniform tried on to ensure it fits and ready to go the night before?

No wonder Ivy is older than her years all the stuff her mum should be showing her is important she’s essentially teaching her to bleeping pie off cause she can’t be arsed. The only saving grace is Ivy will be a right cheeky one so won’t get bullied cause I know many other kids might be ridiculed for showing up looking like that. So bloody sad and beyond selfish from Kerri - obviously if it’s not lining her pockets she doesn’t give a shite yet will be the first one to cry about not having any more kids. You’re not even doing basic care for the one you have Kerri!

Reactions: 11
She is so lazy, that uniform is disgusting I don’t care if you don’t iron for yourself you need to iron your children’s uniform.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she had folded the clothes up properly after washing and drying them she wouldn't have even had to bother ironing them. They have definitely been dumped in a crumpled pile. Never would you let your kid go to school dressed like that. If you have time to take pictures, you had time to run an iron over them.

I think it must be an Instamums thing that it is suddenly cool to let you kid go to school looking like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards. Keri isn't the only one seeming proud of the state they send their children into school.

I hope she reads this and accepts the constructive criticism. It is absolutely not ok to send your child to school like this . The teachers will have noticed the children will have noticed. If you are a supposed ‘influencer ‘ why would you think this is ok , as a no ‘influencer ‘ it’s not ok ! Have some self respect, help your child have self respect and be accepted into her new peer group , we all know children can be mean . In that photo Ivy looks scruffy, as though she comes from a home where her parents really don’t care , I don’t know why I’m shocked, the state she sells her clothes in is disgusting.
Put the calendar's down and get the iron out , the pair of you , as your husband is just as responsible!

Reactions: 16
I HATE ironing, but I would never dream of sending my child to school in that state, it literally would’ve taken under 5 minutes to sort that out, and on the first day!? As an early years professional, I’d be asking questions tbh, how Mummy is always on her phone uploading to stories or trying to sell overpriced, not paid for clothes on the internet or frolicking around at PR events but can’t even make her child look half presentable for her first day back at school

Like a few of you said, I hate ironing too BUT I wouldn’t let my kids go to school with that uniform, I’ve made my kids get undressed before because I needed ironing and I couldn’t face leaving the house with my kids looking like tramps x 🤣

• Heart
Why is this thread so hard to find, is it in the right category? Can we move it?
Kezza really is a sell out lazy woman
Click the watch button at the top of the page and you can find it in your watch list. Agree it should be in the main influencers page though.

Reactions: 5
I get away with as much ironing as possible. I try not to even buy stuff that needs ironing for myself but my kids clothes are always ironed! Espically school clothes! Lazy mare! How does it even get that crumpled in the first place?!

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure school staff will see this as a red flag - someone who clearly does not value education at least
This little girl is already nearing the time when bullying will start as soon as her mates get phones and see her and her life splashed over social media - her dad’s bum; her house; her holidays; her mum’s attempt at being relatable/humourous…
Her mum will have to switch from being a ‘model’/parenting guru to, oh, I dunno, flogging end of season cheap scent

Normal parents do a try on of the uniform before they start school… why did she leave it until the morning. So lazy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.