Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Kerri be slagging off a restaurant if it was gifted? Doubtful.

Also moaning about the Ivy serving food on a hot plate for Ivy šŸ™„ it is predominantly an adult restaurant, take her to a beefeater if you want child friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would Kerri be slagging off a restaurant if it was gifted? Doubtful.

Also moaning about the Ivy serving food on a hot plate for Ivy šŸ™„ it is predominantly an adult restaurant, take her to a beefeater if you want child friendly.
She's such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since when did she become a restaurant critic? Canā€™t recall her being much of a foodie, or a cook!

Reactions: 7
I think sheā€™s going down the insta foodie blogger route as sheā€™s not conceived a new cash cow.

Followers tire of the ā€œlook at all my gifted freebiesā€ posts and Ivy is pretty much fully grown now so nothing new to market.

Reactions: 4
Since when did she become a restaurant critic? Canā€™t recall her being much of a foodie, or a cook!
She never cooks. Sheā€™s either eating out or ordering McDonald's. Iā€™ve seen her throw some M&S stuff in the oven before actually, although I think she was paid for that šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't cope with how many times she says 'Um' in her stories. FFS šŸ™„šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Who the duck takes their 6 year old to celebrate their birthday at Coworth Park, itā€™s about 700 quid a night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck takes their 6 year old to celebrate their birthday at Coworth Park, itā€™s about 700 quid a night
Someone with a tit ton more money than sense. No idea where she gets the money from though cos it sure as tit aint from her. I wonder what Mr C does. For all she moans about him, she definitely wouldnā€™t leave him!

Reactions: 7
Someone with a tit ton more money than sense. No idea where she gets the money from though cos it sure as tit aint from her. I wonder what Mr C does. For all she moans about him, she definitely wouldnā€™t leave him!
Has anyone figured out who he is and what he does for work?

Reactions: 3
Has anyone figured out who he is and what he does for work?
Tbh Iā€™ve not tried to figure out who he is since he doesnā€™t seem to want to feature (totally fair enough, I wouldnā€™t want my life broadcasted either) but I do want to know what he does.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sure ages ago she said he was a long distance lorry driver
Is that well paid? I donā€™t know why but Iā€™ve got it into my head that heā€™s possibly something to do with security, maybe a bodyguard hence lots of working away before? I may have course made this up entirely šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Is that well paid? I donā€™t know why but Iā€™ve got it into my head that heā€™s possibly something to do with security, maybe a bodyguard hence lots of working away before? I may have course made this up entirely šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I think this is what she likes to protray to be honest!

Reactions: 2
Wow!! And that isn't even part of the 2 birthday parties this little girl is getting. That is way over the top.

Reactions: 4
ā€˜You make my heart burst with proudnessā€™

Hun do you mean pride?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez - itā€™s worrying that she is responsible for homeschooling a child.

Maybe she is teaching Ivy the art of grifting and begging for free tit during these ā€œhomeschool sessionsā€?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.