Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the way she stands posing in these outfits for me, hand in pocket, she stands like a bloke šŸ˜ clothes creased to death!
Iā€™m the worst for ironing anything but Iā€™m not on the gram in front of thousands - steam your clothes FFS! They might look saleworthy then! Clearly just unwrapped them, and stuck them on a clothes rail in the hope the creases will drop. Lazy!

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought she was going to say ā€˜WTFā€™ about the orange dress with the big sleeves from the try on yesterday but she thought it was the best thing ever. It looked terrible.

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t even recognise her in the latest picture. She looks like sheā€™s lost loads of weight

Reactions: 3
Didnā€™t even recognise her in the latest picture. She looks like sheā€™s lost loads of weight
I wonder how as she still ā€œappearsā€ to eat a lot of junk and eats out a fair bit and never mentions exercise. Wish I knew the secret!

I wonder how as she still ā€œappearsā€ to eat a lot of junk and eats out a fair bit and never mentions exercise. Wish I knew the secret!
think she cut out sugar and then was on some juices! Hypocrite

Reactions: 2
Her face is vile, why is she still being gifted so much crap.
She's literally the worst advert for anything...... tit hair, tit skin, tit style, annoying voice, spoiled kid, lazy as duck. I don't buy anything she is seen with, her AD's have the opposite effect in my opinion, purely because she just not genuine!

I say its all tit because she apparently has the best skin care routine and products yet her skin is awful.........soap and water love, give it a try :) AND bleeping PAY FOR SOMETHING FOR ONCE, business' could do with the cashflow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly thought she was going to say ā€˜WTFā€™ about the orange dress with the big sleeves from the try on yesterday but she thought it was the best thing ever. It looked terrible.
I was like....what the actual duck did you come as?!?! haha (awful just awful, bend and slouch and turn in shoulders to look thin!!!!!!)

I'm beginning to question if she's started doing the Cambridge diet that amyplusbabies her mate sells. I doubt she would ever admit to it because it goes against what she's stood for before, but she's definitely lost a lot of weight. She looks good for it though

Bloody hell she looks like a bag of shite in those dresses for F&F the marketing / advertising departmentā€™s of these companies need to have a rethink . Do they ever actually watch the ads of the influencers they are paying šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø .
She will have those dresses for sale on her Instagram selling page next week

Bloody hell she looks like a bag of shite in those dresses for F&F the marketing / advertising departmentā€™s of these companies need to have a rethink . Do they ever actually watch the ads of the influencers they are paying šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø .
Itā€™s the stomp, sorry walk at the beginning of the ad for me šŸ˜­

• Haha
The clothes are tit and she canā€™t manage to make them look good. She clearly hates them as sheā€™s put no effort into the ad/try on so itā€™s just another money maker to fund the endless lunches at Beaverbrooks. No way would she wear F&F.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s so obvious when influencers half heartedly advertise the stuff they normally wouldnā€™t be seen dead wearing! Like the recent Amazon fashion stuff a load of them were flogging. If I did my job half arsed Iā€™d be pulled up on it, these companies need to have a closer look at who they choose to advertise their wares. And they get paid really well to tit about in clothes they canā€™t even be arsed ironing!

Reactions: 9
the blinds are finally hereā€¦ and of course an ad/pr discount, if that isnā€™t desperate i donā€™t know what is

Reactions: 11
the blinds are finally hereā€¦ and of course an ad/pr discount, if that isnā€™t desperate i donā€™t know what is
Thatā€™s why she didnā€™t slag them off for taking so long to arrive then. Had she paid full price, she definitely wouldā€™ve ranted about them on stories.

I like the blinds in white - black would look dated in a couple of years.

Standard. She talks about him like he is tit on her shoe.
Definitely! She said she hasnā€™t snogged him for years, maybe thatā€™s where theyā€™re going wrong! Hardly surprising she is struggling to get pregnant!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.