Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sort of admire her for wearing what she wants though! I probably wear clothes that are too young for me and IDGAF😂

Reactions: 3
How is washing the starch out of rice before cooking a ‘method’ now - it’s just how you are supposed to cook rice 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every single story on her IG currently is an ad or pr product…does she pay for anything?
see shes got pr garden furniture from next too!
probably at least £1500 if not more..cant find it online with how they set up their website these days! This does not encourage me to buy from companies at all it does the complete opposite! c

Reactions: 10
Another free trip. God she's an embarrassment she will take anything. What the duck does press stay even mean? Also ivy is a spoiled little tit always showing off like her mum.

Reactions: 12
I want to know when she became a food critic? Now marking all her meals out of 10 🤷🏼‍♀️
Half the food she shares looks tit anyway, too posh for me, always posh little starter type meals. Give the me the chips anyday 😝

Reactions: 6
I looked at that hotel she stayed in this weekend - over 500 for a family room per night. Yeah, so relatable hun.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ivy’s birthday this week so she’s bunking her off school for two days. Didn’t realise we could take kids out of school for birthdays?? And there was me sending them in all this time 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand this woman as a Mother. Openly says Ivy has trouble at school and needs extra support in one breath but then in the next breath she talks about taking her out of school for her birthday. I know it’s end of term and there might not be much “learning” but ultimately it’s still the structure of school and the learning environment that Ivy is missing. Surely routine is the best thing for a child struggling to keep up with her peers. Plus all the fun bits of the school year. I bet she’d rather be with her little mates at school than poncing around with her Mum & Dad at overpriced restaurants

Reactions: 25
I really don’t understand this woman as a Mother. Openly says Ivy has trouble at school and needs extra support in one breath but then in the next breath she talks about taking her out of school for her birthday. I know it’s end of term and there might not be much “learning” but ultimately it’s still the structure of school and the learning environment that Ivy is missing. Surely routine is the best thing for a child struggling to keep up with her peers. Plus all the fun bits of the school year. I bet she’d rather be with her little mates at school than poncing around with her Mum & Dad at overpriced restaurants
It also teaches her that education/schooling isn’t important and that she can get out of it when she feels like it.

We’d all love to pie off work and school responsibilities some days and go on a jolly but that’s not how real life works. Ivy will grow up as lazy and entitled as Kerri and will need to forge herself some sort of online career to pay the bills because she’ll be unemployable and accustomed to a life that her mother’s forged with freebies.

Reactions: 14
Two birthday parties and a night away following a weekend away with private film viewing etc Ivy will forever be a spoilt brat! God help her teachers.

I just needed to say that "medium" fillet steak looked absolutely rank, like a bit of cardboard, it's criminal to eat fillet anything other than pink anyway :oops::sick:

Reactions: 2
I just needed to say that "medium" fillet steak looked absolutely rank, like a bit of cardboard, it's criminal to eat fillet anything other than pink anyway :oops::sick:
Erm excuse me - Kerri is a “foodie” and regularly dines at the Ivy so… I think she knows everything about gourmet food and the restaurants tune in to her IG to see what score she’s awarded their dishes to help them shake their menu for the upcoming weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling at her saying ivy has two surprise parties. She's all about showing off the money these days. Bet at least one party is gifted.

I bet the parents of the other children at her school will be so pleased once Ivy leaves. Can you imagine 'How come I have to go to school on my birthday Ivy doesn't?' 'How come I only have one birthday party Ivy gets two?'

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.