Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£600 for those hideous shoes! Between the hideous trainers and these she’s spent about 2k on shoes this year..... yet can’t afford IVF 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyday there is a different try on of more clothes she’s ordered.... the white Lorna luxe dress if she sized up it would be fine! I love buying clothes but where is she going to wear all of these things?!

Reactions: 2
Everyday there is a different try on of more clothes she’s ordered.... the white Lorna luxe dress if she sized up it would be fine! I love buying clothes but where is she going to wear all of these things?!
I’m convinced she buys them, tries them on for aff links then sends them back

Reactions: 9
Another facial for free. As I said before - these things are wasted on Kerri. YOU CAN'T POLISH A TURD.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i see from her stories shes a Gemini!! explains a lot! 😂
(Apologies to any normal Geminis out there!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say the other day when she gets her period she treats herself? Or was this someone else 😂

Kezza has no shape to her at all. I don’t think clothes look nice on her at all
Not the silly fancy pants OTT dresses. I know she’s only young, but I feel like she looks like mutton dressed as lamb already. I don’t know why I think that 🙈 but everytime I see her in, for example, Balenciagas I cringe, I think she looks too old/not cool enough for them! Although, to completely contradict myself, I do think people should just wear what they want!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she has lost quite a lot of weight in her grid photos - but can’t tell if it’s just angles / editing? She did mention a sugar free diet a few times and maybe even a juice cleanse

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.