Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerri seriously if your flogging off your gifted wares (for frankly obscene amounts considering you got them for free!) at least try and present them at their best and give them a quick press! shes probably got a gifted steamer or iron handy to do this!
I hate ironing and do the minimum but if im ebaying i will try and make stuff look as appealing as possible!
Shes what my Mum would have called slovenly! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe people are actually buying stuff after the last tit show when everyone’s items never arrived, let alone the bleeping state of them. Does she literally have no shame whatsoever. Scrubber

Reactions: 13
She's promoting yet ANOTHER skincare brand - I can't believe companies do this. Her skin is DREADFUL.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe skin care brands want to go anywhere near her? Surely it’s common knowledge that a skincare routine is perfected through sticking with products that WORK for your skin and not jumping between brands, acids, perfumed tit 🤣🤣 her skin is AWFUL, but then again so would anybody’s who has only red wine and fried, not home cooked food running through their veins. she’s so gross

Skin care brands really need to think about who they use to promote their products. Kerri’s skin is not great because she never gives any product time to work....

Reactions: 7
She prioritises showing off all her gifted skincare products over her actual skin health. So desperate to show us the latest expensive cream or acid she’s been gifted that she’s never worked out a skincare routine which is why her face looks like a pepperoni passion

• Haha
Her skin is a mess because she keeps mixing it all up. Just stick to one routine! She is a train wreck

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't buy any beauty products she recommended as it's clear she doesn't try any of them for long enough to know if they work.

Reactions: 3
She puts me off literally anything she advertises. She's the reverse of good advertising for me. Grotbags.

• Haha
Pr event icing biscuits. She really will do anything for free.
She honestly seems so bored with her day to day life. She will do anything to keep ivy off school, she goes and hangs out with any Tom dick or Harry, only the ones on Instagram though. No other friends. Tries tit on in the mirror everyday, just for the #AFF link. I don’t know, I just think she is bored and desperate. I don’t see why she doesn’t sew and sell a few pairs of leggings each month, to give her a sense of purpose! Working doesn’t have to be about the money!

Reactions: 10
She honestly seems so bored with her day to day life. She will do anything to keep ivy off school, she goes and hangs out with any Tom dick or Harry, only the ones on Instagram though. No other friends. Tries tit on in the mirror everyday, just for the #AFF link. I don’t know, I just think she is bored and desperate. I don’t see why she doesn’t sew and sell a few pairs of leggings each month, to give her a sense of purpose! Working doesn’t have to be about the money!
Yes, didn't she have a business before - what's happened to that?!

Reactions: 2
Now - despite the current products being AMAZING - she is ‘excited’ to use the Dermologica stuff she’s been sent…….

Reactions: 5
Yes, didn't she have a business before - what's happened to that?!
That’s how she made her following on Instagram I think, she made kids leggings, then started to show herself more and was chatty etc. Then I think the last I heard about it, she had herself a workspace set up for her kids clothes business? (Correct me if I’m wrong!) then she just never made anything or did any work since! Tbf the trend of baby leggings on Instagram is very overdone now, but she had a big following I think?

4083E501-45C6-4F81-A3AE-4DAE30E903F6.jpeg

I mean it wasn’t exactly super skill full sewing 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.