Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£800 quid a night for that hotel for breakfast only and not including your travel - total piss take and completely out of touch.
And she admits that Ivys absence from school is unauthorised. She has no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she still has any followers?!!! She’s not funny, not interesting, not nice and her instagram is completely out of touch!!! Who the hell follows her?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does this hotel think Kerri is the kind of account that will attract people with £800 a night to spend on a holiday.

Kerri even says they could not justify spending the money for Andy, I mean Mr Coco to go with them. She wouldn't go there if she had to spend her own money and definitely hasn't sold the resort to me even if the kids club has colouring and a treasure hunt.

Reactions: 10
So the kid still isn’t at school then? I get she will obviously be jet lagged but christ how many more days is she gonna miss.

It doesn’t matter, brain of Britain Kerri sometimes does a worksheet with her.

I don’t understand how she still has any followers?!!! She’s not funny, not interesting, not nice and her instagram is completely out of touch!!! Who the hell follows her?
The same people who follow thefashionablepan! They are useless, I wish all this free by stuff will stop! She hasn’t even done a good job promoting the place

Reactions: 5
Great to see that Ivy’s well enough today for an influencer’s morning out. I’m absolutely sure that yesterday’s absence from school was nothing to do with either or both of them feeling absolutely cream-crackered with jet-lag after that educational trip they’re both just back from.

Reactions: 12
This is all desperately sad. As a child who was kept off school by negligent parenting i was hoping things would have changed by now. Where is the admissions and safeguarding team? Poor ivy. I used to long to be at school like normal kids, talking to friends, lining up for dinner, playing at break time. Back then no one cared to check up on me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people that take their kids out once a year for a weeks holiday, simply because it’s ££££ cheaper, and going in school holidays is not affordable. I think that’s fair enough in my opinion.
Kerri must be on the schools hit list, Ivy will be at the top of the list for most unapproved absences and the school do have to answer to people. Kerri says the school support her but I can’t see her saying anything different on her stories

Reactions: 6
School have to report absence to county, no matter how sympathetic they say they are. Schools don’t issue fines, county councils do. If she did get fines I doubt she’s admit it.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I could face the teachers through embarrassment to be honest. She reckons they work with her on a plan to help whilst she’s away… I can just imagine what they really want to say to her.

Reactions: 9
It honestly astounds me how much free stuff these people get…holidays clothes skincare makeup home stuff etc etc and it’s alway the ‘best’ thing ever…I guarantee if she had to part with her own money she wouldn’t buy any of these things. Ivy is going to grow up an entitled little brat with all these luxury freebies and with no brains because of all the school she has missed!

Edited to say: it really annoys me that other people work their fingers to the bone in proper jobs and could only dream of getting half the stuff these free loaders get. The sooner this whole influencer culture stops the better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I could face the teachers through embarrassment to be honest. She reckons they work with her on a plan to help whilst she’s away… I can just imagine what they really want to say to her.
To constantly take her out of school is one thing but to be stupid enough to parade it on social media. Plus putting on teachers to take time out to work on a plan for ivys trip to the Maldives is a bleeping joke: that sort of help should be for kids off sick or other necessities not because beggy Keri can’t turn down a freebie joly. She will be influencing just like TMLS daughter will soon be too. Giving Ivys tattle thread 4-5 years.

Reactions: 10
£500 for a dress, what an utter bleep! Then linked the “high street” version.

• Heart
She can have her £500 dress, she will never be happy- she really has a sense of sadness and resentment around her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.